Medal of Honor

Albel

EDIT: Also, the singleplayer. I've heard it can range anywhere from 5 to 12 hours. Many different stories on that, I think they said its based on difficulty. Danger Close said 8-12 hours, so thats what I'm hoping for. The four hour thing is bull [cabbage], though, those were a bunch of trolls trolling when the live stream of the singleplayer campaign went offline after 4 hours because EA requested the live stream to be taken down. Its now back up in case anyone wants to view it here. I'm sure as hell not watching it. *restrains hand from clicking link*

http://www.justin.tv/mrbbg/videos

It was this stream that completed it around 4 hours. He had to take the ending down, but he says in the 30 min video it took just over 4 hours to complete

Thats the one I put in my edit link...he took it down after 4 hours because of a complaint from EA, he started playing it again later. As far as remember, it was trolls that were saying it was only 4 hours. Nevertheless, if it is only 4 hours, I'm pretty sure he was playing it on a really low difficulty. That is, if it really took him 4 hours, and I don't have a ton of time to watch videos right now, so I'll take your word for it.

Hoping to get a new Signature (with matching avatar) soon. :D

In the meantime...Steam username: )I'll rewrite it later (add me if you want)

Some things I'd like to point out:

-I hope you don't have to sit through the first 5ish minutes every time you play the mission.

-That guy can drive backwards very well.

-Loads of chest-high cover.

-This doesn't really convince me yet. Seems like a pretty standard singleplayer. But hey, it's only the first few minutes.

Click here to check out my Youtube channel!

Really, Im just looking forward to the multiplayer.

Other than that its just "Modern Shooter #132"...

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

Picked up the game a couple hours ago. Have to say so far the single player looks impressive. Won't touch multi player till I'm used to the controls.

35bvvh1.png

[hide=Quotes]

Albel/Justin

Albel doesn't say anything anymore, just comes in, leaves an arrow and vanishes into the night :(Probably
practising some euphonium

You nearly had me fooled, you fooler you

Euphonium/10.

9/10. To me, always associate Albel with musical stuff in OT.

Everyone with a goatee and glasses is Albel now.

lmfao albel m8 wat r u doin, hi though.

[/hide]

[hide=Runescape Achievements]99 firemaking(2007), 99 woodcutting(2008), 99 fletching(2009), 99 magic(2010), 99 cooking(2010), 99 farming(2011), 99 construction(2011), 99 runecrafting(2012), 99 Hunter (2014),  99 ranged (2015), 99 HP (2015), 99 Slayer (2015), 99 attack (2015) 99 Defense (2015) 99 Prayer (2015) 99 Summoning (2015) 99 Strength(2015) 99 Herblore (2015) 99 Dungeoneering (2017)  99 Mining (2017) 99 Crafting (2017) 99 Smithing (2017) 99 Thieving (2017)  99 invention (2017) 99 Fishing (2018), 99 Divination (2018), 99 Agility (2018), MAXED (05/17/2018)[/hide]

I played the single player, I can firmly say that Greg Goodrich/the Danger Close team kinda lied about the length or are just generally stupid, because it took me 4 hours, not the 8-12 they promised me, and thats on the hardest difficulty. There's also that Tier 1 mode, which is basically an arcade mode like in CoD4. Its just...dammit, the single player was shorter than the friggin' CoD campaign...and the sad part is, the single player had a lot going for it. Rate of fire selectors for guns, the Apache Heli mission, the authenticity in the reload animations and the sound of guns, and the badass characters...all ruined by only a four a playing time and a story that jumped around in many respects. Thats not to say I didn't enjoy it. I just expected it to be longer.

The multiplayer is as expected. I'm having fun, but its still generic as hell. Whatever though, like I said, I still have fun aside from being camped and semi auto snipers, but still do fine for myself. Its just disappointing that the damn single player is so short, lol.

Im seriously considering selling Reach for this.

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

Yeah, I guess it is my loss.

But you know, life is about taking risks.

I took the risk with Reach, it was alright, but I think I would be having more fun with MoH.

Yeah, I guess it is my loss.

But you know, life is about taking risks.

I took the risk with Reach, it was alright, but I think I would be having more fun with MoH.

Ill admit the single player is not the best. I was really disappointed on that end. Multi player is okay, but I still think BC2 is better then it. However, I must say say I was getting into the swing of things last night playing it. If you do decied to get it, let me know and we will play some okay?

35bvvh1.png

[hide=Quotes]

Albel/Justin

Albel doesn't say anything anymore, just comes in, leaves an arrow and vanishes into the night :(Probably
practising some euphonium

You nearly had me fooled, you fooler you

Euphonium/10.

9/10. To me, always associate Albel with musical stuff in OT.

Everyone with a goatee and glasses is Albel now.

lmfao albel m8 wat r u doin, hi though.

[/hide]

[hide=Runescape Achievements]99 firemaking(2007), 99 woodcutting(2008), 99 fletching(2009), 99 magic(2010), 99 cooking(2010), 99 farming(2011), 99 construction(2011), 99 runecrafting(2012), 99 Hunter (2014),  99 ranged (2015), 99 HP (2015), 99 Slayer (2015), 99 attack (2015) 99 Defense (2015) 99 Prayer (2015) 99 Summoning (2015) 99 Strength(2015) 99 Herblore (2015) 99 Dungeoneering (2017)  99 Mining (2017) 99 Crafting (2017) 99 Smithing (2017) 99 Thieving (2017)  99 invention (2017) 99 Fishing (2018), 99 Divination (2018), 99 Agility (2018), MAXED (05/17/2018)[/hide]

Single player took me four hours on the hardest difficulty watching every cutscene...multiplayer is an absolute campfest with idiotic semi auto snipers and shotgunners. I'm extremely surprised by all of the accuracy in the weapons. This game just fails. The next MoH, if on does exist, better not be made by DICE and better be a GoTY in multiple sites, plus it better be an all star title. its the only way they're getting ANY money from me next time.

That being said, I will continue to play the multiplayer to get a full experience. I've only played a half an hour of it. My opinion probably won't change that much the next time I post..I had a better time with the open beta. :/