Rules

• Melee Binds.
  • 30 -vs- 30 Matched Options.
  • Classic centre bounds.
  • Rings allowed.
  • Corrupt disallowed.
  • Dung allowed.

Summary

TKO Blitz Starting: 30 People (Cut from 37)

Silent Ember Starting: 27 People

We were very pumped up for this fight for a number of reasons. SE is one of our oldest rivals, being both mainly CWA teams we've had plenty of history with them, we also wanted to make a great impression in the CE tournament in our debut fight.

Unfortunately SE didn't manage to pull the required 30 which in melee binds, 3 people less is an extreme disadvantage when every little bonus and person counts towards success or failiure. However, it was obvious that SE would not be a push over for us. The atmosphere in TS was alive and everyone was pumped to do their best.

We started off very well with an important KO on Tactatar, one of SE's best binders. After this, a number of superb tanks from TKO members, (Da Bazz and Toned need a shoutout for their amazing tanks) superb KO's and transitions and we found ourselves 6/7 people up having only lost 1 person. This carried on throughout the rest of the fight with spam off the screens and binds being on lock down.

We were really on form today, hopefully that will continue throughout the rest of the tournament.

Thanks alot for the fight SE, it's always a pleasure to fight you..

TKO Blitz Ending: 25 People

Silent Ember Ending:0 People

Screenshots

Picture1-4.png

Picture4-1.png

Picture5-5.png

Picture11-4.png

Picture15-3.png

Scott <3

Hi I'm Jules.

gf TKO :thumbup:

And Pieter idk if it was about "dedication" of the TKO members (could they really choose?) or about their leaders not letting them come to SE´s side when they outnumbered us and they had to drop 7 of their members.

But well... what´s done it´s done.

As I said: gf TKO :thumbup:

juliet2.jpg

♥ Ex Condemned Army Founder | Ex Silent Ember Council ♥

♥ Aces of War Legend ♥

Thats Terrible not letting the other three go to SE's Side? Thats just terrible........ I hope Se does something bout those idiots...

Not really much we can do about it. Members have the right to choose what side they want to fight for if they are in 2 teams and both fighting each other. You can't make someone to choose their team to fight for however its different with clans-teams which clans are first.

GF TKO i wasn't there sadly =/

cafq0zh5.gifElite Member of Ascension | hrkot2.gifSenior Member of Silent Ember | 3145bsw.jpgOld School of TPR

unled2hm.png

gf TKO :thumbup:

And Pieter idk if it was about "dedication" of the TKO members (could they really choose?) or about their leaders not letting them come to SE´s side when they outnumbered us and they had to drop 7 of their members.

But well... what´s done it´s done.

As I said: gf TKO :thumbup:

I think you perhaps misunderstood me, as Romdath said there were 3 SE members fighting with TKO instead of SE themselves.

SE could've set up more of a fight if they had their own 3 members with them instead of on TKO's side, that's why I fail to see where the dedication is of those 3 members who preferred to drop/fight for TKO instead of helping out SE to reach 30 and actually have a chance at fighting, anyway it's SE's responsibility to deal with it...

pieter00777.jpg

tpr.png

12,079 Profile views. Get on my level.

it is because TKO officials only allowed a few SE members to help ous out, not all of them.

Either way as I said before they would have won EITHER way, please drop the subject, I dont want bad relationship with TKO (though im pretty sure we already have)

The members who warred for TKO have been taken care of, might sound mean, but TKO would have done the same thing other way around.

They won the fight, but lost my respect.

lightningcopy.png

it is because TKO officials only allowed a few SE members to help ous out, not all of them.

Either way as I said before they would have won EITHER way, please drop the subject, I dont want bad relationship with TKO (though im pretty sure we already have)

The members who warred for TKO have been taken care of, might sound mean, but TKO would have done the same thing other way around.

They won the fight, but lost my respect.

I know how/what you feel/mean and I didn't want to throw some oil on the fire, just saying I'm suprised that happened.

Anyway good job both clans. :thumbup:

pieter00777.jpg

tpr.png

12,079 Profile views. Get on my level.

As I said on Rsc and CE site

too bad 3 SE members fought for you instead of making it 30v30

You dominated us though, we stood no chance today.

Grats.

http://img828.imageshack.us/img828/3/101006223452.png

TKO takes this game too seriously and their really strict with their members, they will do anything to win.

Anyways gj on the win TKO, shame you couldn't made it even.

100925185951.png

3144j6q.png

3 Years Strong<3

PM TheHitman|Will in #downfall at swiftirc if your interested in a fight against Downfall Clan

I'm in both teams and I have to express how ashamed I am of TKO's tactics to win this. That's pathetic. Sorry SE, if I could've made it I would've fought for you guys. Wow TKO..

Genesis Leader

Ending Templar & Trial Caller of The Rising

Ex-Leader of Silent Ember - Ex-Leader of True Ownage - Ex-Leader of Legendz

Former Tip.It Clan Community Leader

Grats.

This is why I hate teams. They all share members and then it just causes drama when they fight each other. 1 Team 1 Clan, that's all you should need really. If that's still not enough it's time to question why you're still in either a. your clan or b. your team.

I'm not the fondest of TKO blitz and their seriousness about this game, but I support them for this. TBH I hope more teams kick multi teamers instead of looking for quick success to numbers by sharing member bases with other teams.

In my eyes it's quite pathetic of TSE to play this propaganda to try and hurt TKO's rep, when the problem lays in your hands; kick multi teamers if you want dedication.

More On Topic:

Shame about the pull TSE, maybe next time.

6590ew.jpg

Grats.

This is why I hate teams. They all share members and then it just causes drama when they fight each other. 1 Team 1 Clan, that's all you should need really. If that's still not enough it's time to question why you're still in either a. your clan or b. your team.

I'm not the fondest of TKO blitz and their seriousness about this game, but I support them for this. TBH I hope more teams kick multi teamers instead of looking for quick success to numbers by sharing member bases with other teams.

In my eyes it's quite pathetic of TSE to play this propaganda to try and hurt TKO's rep, when the problem lays in your hands; kick multi teamers if you want dedication.

More On Topic:

27 is decent lol.

Grats.

More On Topic:

27 is decent lol.

Yes but they needed 30, 3 short is like almost having enough money to buy (insert desired item here) and not being able to purchase it.

6590ew.jpg

Listen are you guys dumb or something? We told the members in TKO which are on Se's side to go fight for them but 3 of them didn't make it in time to change there capes. So like don't talk unless you like know the facts unless you want to back that up. I dare you guys to fight us if you talk so much rubbish about us.

bestmatchedops2.jpg

When it was about war time we thought SE had 30, and we(TKO) had 36 or 37, we sended a few over during mass as well so there was only like 2 or 3 max in both teams that aren't officals. When we asked them to go fight for them, some didn't want to, and some did not get in the portal in time.

Also before you start talking bad about us, fight us. :)

narbotm.png

happinesssolace.png

Tko Blitz Guardian #tko_blitz | Solace Trial General #solace

`Nar on IRC, PM Me if your intrested in fighting Tko Blitz or Solace

To start; thanks for the fight Silent Ember. Always a pleasure. :) <3

To restate Bey's post in a more mature fashion:

Regarding the 30v27 situation, we had already sent a few Silent Ember/TKO Blitz members to fight for Silent Ember during mass (Swift Silver/Seth being the first one that comes to mind), and we sent even more to go fight for Silent Ember later on.

I can almost guarantee that Silent Ember Officials would be posting saying "you sent people with the wrong cape" if they lost & had 30 starting, so we told the people to switch their cape before going over to Silent Ember's side. However, the war was accepted too quickly for them and they weren't able to make it for the timer after switching their cape. We really did try to make the war even..

Just before people say "but you had like 35 why didn't you send them a lot sooner", we didn't send them sooner because we have a big issue with people logging in last second for wars, and we wanted to make sure we had 30 before we sent people over.

Please get a hold of the facts before you post baseless accusations. This is especially directed towards the random people that had nothing to do with the fight in any way/shape/form.

Irregardless, I think that our performance was top notch on the day & some Silent Ember agree that the three people wouldn't have changed the result.

Corruption Council -

http://corruption-clan.com/forum

Team TKO Blitz Leader - http://tko.rs-clans.com

Feel free to PM me if you have any questions about Corruption or TKO Blitz.