OMG YOUR TOO OLD FOR RUNESCAPE

GlowinRedM

Noob: "How old r u"

Me: 18

Noob: "Omg lier rs is ony 4 kidz"'

*headdesk*

Discuss.

Novite_Mike.png

The corp beast, is, well, just a corp beast. He doesnt even have any friends.

[spoiler=Other Quotes]tbh idk why this makes me laugh so hard

All DFS threads turn into efficiency flame wars >.>

>OP asks "why use DFS?"

>everyone says "there is no reason"

>someone says "stop bashing people who use DFS, efficiency troll ass clown"

>thread is now a flame fest

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm 26 and started playing when i was 20. While some of this tweens are just that-tweens, they don't know better. I like rs over pretty much every other game out right now. If you think I'm "too old to play Runescape" then too bad, there isn't an age limit to playing, just a demographic of those who do play.. Those of us outside the 12-15 range are just in the minority.

Axi_syn.png

axi_syn.png

axi_syn.png

axi_syn.png

axi_syn.png

Quest cape first Achieved 29JAN2009, Re-Achieved 15SEP2011, Cook cape Achieved 12APR2009 (Easter 2009)

Strength Cape Achieved 20NOV2010

Now offering assists for 97 Farming, 97 Smithing, and 97 Herblore, PM me in-game!!!

Proud U.S. Navy Sailor

^ I'm turning 26 in January, then we can be same age? lol. Maybe he was trolling you, or being an... and 18 is young imo, I don't mind being 18 again. I dislike being old, 25+ :(

Dark_Yeng.png

2002 - 2003 RuneScape Classic Clans: Wild Dawgs (WD). Court of Dragons (CoD). BlacKnights (BK). Black Dragon Knights (BDK).

2009 - 2010 RuneScape 2 Clan/Team: Hardly Dead (HD). Ex-Team Silent Ember (SE).

~ Hmong Pride ~

omfg, go play golf gramps

they're little kids, who cares about them.

GlowinRedM

I'm 19 and I play... a bit. Not really anymore though.

WHO CARES ABOUT DEM YO. only if they call you a kid should you care.

I have all the 99s, and have been playing since 2001. Comped 4/30/15 

My Araxxi Kills: 459::Araxxi Drops(KC):

Araxxi Hilts: 4x Eye (14/126/149/459), Web - (100) Fang (193)

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)
Boss Pets: Supreme - 848 KC

If you play Xbox One - Add me! GT: Urtehnoes - Currently on a Destiny binge 

19 this month. You know, (I think) according to Jagex, the main demographic of RS players are my age. Or like 16+ or something. Definitely higher then 12-14, which a lot of people think. (At least according to what I think Jagex thinks >.>)

Squab unleashes Megiddo! Completed all quests and hard diaries. 75+ Skiller. (At one point.) 2000+ total. 99 Magic.
[spoiler=The rest of my sig. You know you wanna see it.]

my difinition of noob is i dont like u, either u are better then me or u are worst them me

Buying spins make you a bad person...don't do it. It's like buying nukes for North Korea.

Well if it bothers you that the game is more fun now, then you can go cry in a corner. :shame:

your article was the equivalent of a circumcized porcupine

The only thing wrong with it is the lack of a percentage for when you need to stroke it.

7ApdH.png
squabharpy.png
Poignant Purple to Lokie's Ravishing Red and Alg's Brilliant Blue.

I know plenty of people in their 30s, 40s, and 50s who play Runescape. A good friend of mine is in her 40s and another is in his 30s.

I think these kids need to accept that older people play games too. My own dad was in his 40s when he introduced me to games like Warcraft and Command & Conquer.

im 16 now but when i first started i was 12, most of the people i knew were around my age now and i never said anything i knew someone that was 18 and they seemed to do better at the game as they were older and found better methods i feel, that's my 2 cents.....

What irratates me more are the people who are old enough to know better/be open minded.

I was fire giants ranging... Guy comes in a I say "So what music do you like?" (after all the pleasantries like hello/lvls etc)

His reply was "Im 52, I don't listen to your music."

>.<

I'm a 14 year old guy who played runescape for 2 years. That makes me one of them?

But anyways, yeah I'm kinda disappointed of how RS players nowadays act so childish... then again this isn't the first time this happened.

douvdFX.jpg

Blog

Trimmed | Master Quester | Final Boss

Boss pets: Bombi | Shrimpy | Ellie | Tz-Rek Jad | Karil the Bobbled | Mega Ducklings

120s: Dungeoneering | Invention

I'm a 14 year old guy who played runescape for 2 years. That makes me one of them?

But anyways, yeah I'm kinda disappointed of how RS players nowadays act so childish... then again this isn't the first time this happened.

Im almost 15, playing for 4. Honestly, when I started playing as a kid, I was naive and just assumed everyone was my age =P. I've never actually met any runescape players older than 25 in real life.

No its supposed to be the grammer fail 12-year old ;)

No it doesn't if you aren't insulting people.

I'm just sick of the fact that, just because I am in college and work, I am assumed to be boring and not be able to have fun with a game.

Novite_Mike.png

The corp beast, is, well, just a corp beast. He doesnt even have any friends.

[spoiler=Other Quotes]tbh idk why this makes me laugh so hard

All DFS threads turn into efficiency flame wars >.>

>OP asks "why use DFS?"

>everyone says "there is no reason"

>someone says "stop bashing people who use DFS, efficiency troll ass clown"

>thread is now a flame fest

Im almost 15, playing for 4. Honestly, when I started playing as a kid, I was naive and just assumed everyone was my age =P. I've never actually met any runescape players older than 25 in real life.

I met the 50 year old guy a few years back. He got into the game when one of my friends showed it to him. Their families are friends, or so I have been led to believe.

I started in late 2004, it's nearly been 6 years to the day (October 24, I *think*), I started when I was 10.

#KERR2016/17/18/19/20/21.

#rpgformod

When you first start playing Runescape, normally at a young age, you tend to criticise older players, foolishly. Personally I can remember mocking players foolishly who were maybe even only in their late teens for playing the game. Then when I got to around 16 I realised that I was what I had been criticising lol and became enlightened in knowing that there's absolutely nothing wrong with playing at an older age aswell as the fact that alot of the players in Runescape are older than you would expect. Although I seriously doubt i'll still be playing in a few years; the only reason I play now is because of my clan.

TRImage.gif

Jagex Community Cup Winners 2010

Ive played this game since 04' and even back then i didn't criticize someone based on their age or some other stupid reason... Immature kids need to learn to keep their lame/annoying comments about other players to themselves.

[hide]

unbinding green's kidneys for ltk's heart

do you farm guam like me sir ltk

[/hide]