Does the internet change the way you act?

ShadowTheHedgehog

Very different. It's not so much a persona as a channel for things I love that nobody else does in real life. As a general rule, I'm more towards the normal spectrum in real life in terms of what I'm talking about and what I do. However, there are many more people with similar interests online; as a result, I'm more open about what I like without feeling awkward or anything like that.

In real life, I have a bravado, so to speak. :P On the Internet I'm a lot more like my real self... that means I'm more willing to post my actual opinion, (attempt to) engage in-depth with intelligent discussion, let others express their opinion more often when it disagrees from mine, and generally be less arrogant. :)

TL;DR - Online, I'm more of my real self than in real life. I'm more of a curious, interested, intelligent person that likes a lot of people.

So, basically Earthysun is Jesus's only son.

earthysig3.jpg

earthynorris.jpg

awwwwuo6.jpg

wootsiggiedagainhw5.jpg

algftw.jpg

The internet is the way i act. I can't go a whole day without referencing it. So I would be hella different without it.

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

No, I don't think I should act differently--that's just silly.

Or, very smart.

I can't answer this topic, so I'll create the answer you want to hear.

outside of this computer i am a intellectual ahtiest logical democrat who loves evolution and science. i've had 4 girlfriends, the latter 4 were mathbooks. i also love bizarrely named european food, monkey fetishes and pirate fandom. i also play wii and i love nature.

I have all the 99s, and have been playing since 2001. Comped 4/30/15 

My Araxxi Kills: 459::Araxxi Drops(KC):

Araxxi Hilts: 4x Eye (14/126/149/459), Web - (100) Fang (193)

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)
Boss Pets: Supreme - 848 KC

If you play Xbox One - Add me! GT: Urtehnoes - Currently on a Destiny binge 

I find it difficult to believe that people don't behave differently over the Internet. Why? Well, when we're out with friends, at the pub or even at school we tend to be a lot more laid back obviously so we don't sit there constructing long and well-thought out debates (for example).

Of course in some instances we act the same, for example if we find someone who has similar interests, we would discuss it with them. But yeah, for the most part we act different.

j0xPu5R.png

I find it difficult to believe that people don't behave differently over the Internet. Why? Well, when we're out with friends, at the pub or even at school we tend to be a lot more laid back obviously so we don't sit there constructing long and well-thought out debates (for example).

There's also the fact that expressing thought through typing is much different than through speaking. Debating in real life is fun because you can add some emotion to it with your tone and body language, but on the internet you get all the time you want to spruce up your points with fancy talk.

There's also the fact that expressing thought through typing is much different than through speaking. Debating in real life is fun because you can add some emotion to it with your tone and body language, but on the internet you get all the time you want to spruce up your points with fancy talk.

I actually prefer debates over the forums. It's much easier to pick up points, and everyone has the same voice. In real life, some voices are louder than others, and the quiet ones usually have their opinions ignored. :|

I actually prefer debates over the forums. It's much easier to pick up points, and everyone has the same voice. In real life, some voices are louder than others, and the quiet ones usually have their opinions ignored. :|

Plus, you can think about what you want to type, add direct links to evidence, and don't have to worry about feeling nervous or forgetting something important.

Eh, I'm pretty much the same. In real life I might be a little more to my self around people I don't know. Also I tend to swear a lot more in real life.

35bvvh1.png

[hide=Quotes]

Albel/Justin

Albel doesn't say anything anymore, just comes in, leaves an arrow and vanishes into the night :(Probably
practising some euphonium

You nearly had me fooled, you fooler you

Euphonium/10.

9/10. To me, always associate Albel with musical stuff in OT.

Everyone with a goatee and glasses is Albel now.

lmfao albel m8 wat r u doin, hi though.

[/hide]

[hide=Runescape Achievements]99 firemaking(2007), 99 woodcutting(2008), 99 fletching(2009), 99 magic(2010), 99 cooking(2010), 99 farming(2011), 99 construction(2011), 99 runecrafting(2012), 99 Hunter (2014),  99 ranged (2015), 99 HP (2015), 99 Slayer (2015), 99 attack (2015) 99 Defense (2015) 99 Prayer (2015) 99 Summoning (2015) 99 Strength(2015) 99 Herblore (2015) 99 Dungeoneering (2017)  99 Mining (2017) 99 Crafting (2017) 99 Smithing (2017) 99 Thieving (2017)  99 invention (2017) 99 Fishing (2018), 99 Divination (2018), 99 Agility (2018), MAXED (05/17/2018)[/hide]

Eh, I'm pretty much the same. In real life I might be a little more to my self around people I don't know. Also I tend to swear a lot more in real life.

well how much of the cussing is you, and how much of it is the goatee speaking through you? These are things we must ask ourselves, if we are to be anything in the world. How does facial hair, change the way we act?

I have all the 99s, and have been playing since 2001. Comped 4/30/15 

My Araxxi Kills: 459::Araxxi Drops(KC):

Araxxi Hilts: 4x Eye (14/126/149/459), Web - (100) Fang (193)

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)
Boss Pets: Supreme - 848 KC

If you play Xbox One - Add me! GT: Urtehnoes - Currently on a Destiny binge