Z3's Blog - Getting Max Total

Hey All

About me & my RS life:

My name is Ali & i am from Bahrain (very small country in Arabin Gulf), i am 21 Years old & i am in college to study PS in IT Studies. in Rs i have been playing since 2004 but my english was Very very weak soo i wasnt know wats going on aka didnt get anything holiday items then i got hacked in late 2004 & lost my bank (550k) :( after like 1 year of quiting i saw my nephew playing rs so i kicked him away from pc & logged on my rs acc (this time my english become good) & here i am :P. I am Slayer/Def xp crazy! I love PVMing alot more then Skills OFC made most of my bank from Flipping items & 70% of cash from pvm & slayer.

Stats: 18 Oct. 2010

101018203904.png

Current stats:

z3.png

Main Goal:

My main goal is to get Max total & also getting spirit shields set

Current Goals:

99 Con & +90 skills

Z3.png

Z3.png

Z3.png

Z3.png

Z3.png

Z3.png

Z3.png

Z3.png

Z3.png

Z3.png

Z3.png

Current Bank:

101031082220.png

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

GL with your goals, like most blogs, ill look on this in a years time, and see how much of a difference there is to now!

yqe0mrU.jpg

^^My blog of EoC PvM, lols and Therapy.^^

My livestream- Currently: Offline :(

Offical Harpy Therapist of the Mad

[hide=Lewtations]

Barrows drops: Dharok's helm x2, Guthan's helm, Ahrim's top, Hood and skirt, Torag's hammers, Karils skirt, Karil's top, Torag's helm, Verac's skirt, Verac's Flail, Dharok's Platebody.

Dag kings drops: Lost count! :wall:

4k+ Glacors, 7 Ragefires, 4 Steadfasts, 4 Glaivens, 400+ shards![/hide]

GL with your goals, like most blogs, ill look on this in a years time, and see how much of a difference there is to now!

Thank you

& meh :( u dont know me :P

i am that kind of person that if wants something just gets it & no life it as much as possible :P

Thank you

i am that kind of person that if wants something just gets it & no life it as much as possible :P

Sensible.

If you're ever up for some monster hunting, let me know- Ill do pretty much anything (aside from Sara *coughcough* 61 agil)

yqe0mrU.jpg

^^My blog of EoC PvM, lols and Therapy.^^

My livestream- Currently: Offline :(

Offical Harpy Therapist of the Mad

[hide=Lewtations]

Barrows drops: Dharok's helm x2, Guthan's helm, Ahrim's top, Hood and skirt, Torag's hammers, Karils skirt, Karil's top, Torag's helm, Verac's skirt, Verac's Flail, Dharok's Platebody.

Dag kings drops: Lost count! :wall:

4k+ Glacors, 7 Ragefires, 4 Steadfasts, 4 Glaivens, 400+ shards![/hide]

Thank you

Sensible.

If you're ever up for some monster hunting, let me know- Ill do pretty much anything (aside from Sara *coughcough* 61 agil)

sure ^^

some crasher was annoying me & my friend at bandos ffa duo soo i got mad abit & teled to get my crashing gear & stoff then ended up entering room without looking to see my self alone the room & did 5-6 kills then got this

101010175919.png

here another con lvl =\ 11 to go

101010201712.png

That is a whole lot of 99s. And some very impressive goals. It will be hard to max out, very hard. But you might just be able to do it if you just try hard enough. And you have already got so many 99s that I don't find it too unlikely that you will actually succeed.

Good luck :)

lGxorje.png

Add me if you so wish: SwreeTak

That is a whole lot of 99s. And some very impressive goals. It will be hard to max out, very hard. But you might just be able to do it if you just try hard enough. And you have already got so many 99s that I don't find it too unlikely that you will actually succeed.

Good luck :)

Thx mate & yup getting max total going to be pain =\ but i think i am going to do it i hope i dont give up (maybe on 99 rc :P) also got most my goals banked

ganna post a pic of my current bank "killing it with buying xp :x"

good luck also on 99 rc swdishboy5 ^^

Very ambitious goal, hope you reach it ;) Just a suggestion though, and I think you know it too, the first post could be much better (it's up to you really but I'd suggest splitting it into skills or something like that). Either way, the post you've done in the meantime show alot of work dude, grats on all the drops and lvls :D

One question - what is your set-up for TD's?

bottomsupsiggyori.jpg

Runescaper since June 2005

Blog

Very ambitious goal, hope you reach it ;) Just a suggestion though, and I think you know it too, the first post could be much better (it's up to you really but I'd suggest splitting it into skills or something like that). Either way, the post you've done in the meantime show alot of work dude, grats on all the drops and lvls :D

One question - what is your set-up for TD's?

yes i am lazy :( going to work on it soon & it will be better when my laptop arrives :D (<3 new laptop)

& i will make pic as soon as possible when i get back home :P (at college atm)

here you go

101014144842.png

Lol almost exact same setup as me, although I've been using claws instead of EEE, and I switch out 2 brews for spec restore pots.

And HC seemed worse then diamond (e) bolts, with void and overloads. Is it really better? I might need to try it out some more.

GL too :P

Stonewall337.png
[hide=Drops]Araxxor Eye x1 Leg pieces x2
GWD: 5000 Addy bar Steam B Staff x3 Z Spear x6 Sara. Hilt x2 Bandos Hilt x2 (LS, Solo)SS x6 (1 LS)
Tormented Demons: Shard x6 Slice x5 Claws x9 Limbs x3
DKS: Archer x21 Warrior x31 Berserker x30 Axe x51[/hide]

Lol almost exact same setup as me, although I've been using claws instead of EEE, and I switch out 2 brews for spec restore pots.

And HC seemed worse then diamond (e) bolts, with void and overloads. Is it really better? I might need to try it out some more.

GL too :P

i got bad internet :x lags much thats y i take 4 brews & also HC has really crazy hits +400 mostly

Good luck on max total! (And maybe 120 dung after that, if you really wanted to)

thx mate!! & yup maybe :3