• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pro.

Come landscape my garden for me now? :D

No really my mum cba getting a gardener :o

:3 Ty & sure wat u want in ur garden soo we discuess the price :P

& got this with friend that hes lucky to come back on time lol

101015173000.png

Lol almost exact same setup as me, although I've been using claws instead of EEE, and I switch out 2 brews for spec restore pots.

And HC seemed worse then diamond (e) bolts, with void and overloads. Is it really better? I might need to try it out some more.

GL too :P

i got bad internet :x lags much thats y i take 4 brews & also HC has really crazy hits +400 mostly

Good luck on max total! (And maybe 120 dung after that, if you really wanted to)

thx mate!! & yup maybe :3

Diamond (e) hit 400+ too, is my point.

Stonewall337.png
[hide=Drops]Araxxor Eye x1 Leg pieces x2
GWD: 5000 Addy bar Steam B Staff x3 Z Spear x6 Sara. Hilt x2 Bandos Hilt x2 (LS, Solo)SS x6 (1 LS)
Tormented Demons: Shard x6 Slice x5 Claws x9 Limbs x3
DKS: Archer x21 Warrior x31 Berserker x30 Axe x51[/hide]

Lol almost exact same setup as me, although I've been using claws instead of EEE, and I switch out 2 brews for spec restore pots.

And HC seemed worse then diamond (e) bolts, with void and overloads. Is it really better? I might need to try it out some more.

GL too :P

i got bad internet :x lags much thats y i take 4 brews & also HC has really crazy hits +400 mostly

Good luck on max total! (And maybe 120 dung after that, if you really wanted to)

thx mate!! & yup maybe :3

Diamond (e) hit 400+ too, is my point.

tooo lazy to pick bolts + Fire cape ftw

last night i was bored & me + friend were trying to find something to do soo we gone to duo Zammy with Ice/Blood Barrage :P

& we got this in 2nd kill! PANIC

http://img99.imageshack.us/img99/5832/101015204728.png

got this today & i was like YAY CLAWS then oh not claws =.=

http://img169.imageshack.us/img169/2537/101016104931.png

Someone got runescape'd.

IKR :(

You make everything look SO easy. I'm truly envious. Grats on your drops :D Keep exploiting your string of luck.

Ty :P ganna try to do tds today aswell to lazy to go to gwd atm

I check back on this a week later, and you've gained almost 100m in drops? What... the... *steals luck* Honestly... how often do you play every day? o_O

yqe0mrU.jpg

^^My blog of EoC PvM, lols and Therapy.^^

My livestream- Currently: Offline :(

Offical Harpy Therapist of the Mad

[hide=Lewtations]

Barrows drops: Dharok's helm x2, Guthan's helm, Ahrim's top, Hood and skirt, Torag's hammers, Karils skirt, Karil's top, Torag's helm, Verac's skirt, Verac's Flail, Dharok's Platebody.

Dag kings drops: Lost count! :wall:

4k+ Glacors, 7 Ragefires, 4 Steadfasts, 4 Glaivens, 400+ shards![/hide]

here you go

101014144842.png

Thanks man, I got back to RS like 6 weeks ago, building up to the best set up to go own some TD's ;)

I don't recognise some of the stuff you have in the inventory that's how nooby I am nowadays haha :oops: But thanks for the pic, it'll be a good reference for my goal ;)

And btw, grats on the huge amount of drops since my last post!

bottomsupsiggyori.jpg

Runescaper since June 2005

Blog

I check back on this a week later, and you've gained almost 100m in drops? What... the... *steals luck* Honestly... how often do you play every day? o_O

well since now i got college i come online only few hours to do farming & some pvm trips for money so i can get 99 (2 buyables skills left)

used to be 6-10 hours (that if i have a goal to reach to)

Thanks man, I got back to RS like 6 weeks ago, building up to the best set up to go own some TD's ;)

I don't recognise some of the stuff you have in the inventory that's how nooby I am nowadays haha :oops: But thanks for the pic, it'll be a good reference for my goal ;)

And btw, grats on the huge amount of drops since my last post!

thx & hmmm

Gear: full Void - Zerker ring - Chaotic Maul - Fire Cape/Soul Wars Cape - Fury - Hand Cannon shots - Dragon Boots

Inventory: 3 Overload - Dark Light - Enhanced excalibur - 2 Hand Cannons - other Void Helm - 4 sara brews - 12 Super Restore - Unicorn pouch - Sapphire Lantern - Lumby Tabs - uni scrolls

& 1 summed Uni