EoS-V-RoT

MrGwas

On this fine monday we were notified that RoT were heading out into the wilderness. Always looking for a good 1v1, EoS heads out as well looking for a challenge. We stood on world 57 for about 10 minutes and were told that RoT was on world 21. Not caring that its a PvP world, we hopped there immediately looking for a good fight.

Fight starts with EoS with a large advantage better binds, better snipers and better tanking. We forced RoT to DD at RDG multiple times:

TiGIO.png

Once again our TS was DDoSed which caused us to lose a bit of the momentum that we had gathered (as well as anti-EoS sniping us), we quickly hopped to our backup and called an AC and picked things up from there.

Killing RoT snipers from gdz to spiders we piled them again and again when suddenly our snipers who were breaking RoT's main pile told us that RoT had all logged out:

rotfake.png

Rushing quickly we picked off the RoT who were unlucky enough to be sniped by our snipers and were notified that RoT did not want to continue to fight.

Echo of Silence ending: 240 opts:

N5fLb.png

101011211222.png

Reign of Terror ending: 0 on the fight world (heard 180 opts on world 66)

Pics:

3449xzl.jpg

Thanks for the fight on this fine monday. Thanks to TT and VR and CR and RSD for the AC.

2 kills 2 deaths wasn't there for long.

eosss4.png

Currently in: Echo Of Silence

Oh wait..

EoS had a planned PK trip for 4:30 EST today, towards the end of their mass they decided to post on RSC and call us out. We massed up, without forums and on a backup ts, and got prepared for battle.

Reign of Terror Starting: 200

Echo of Silence Starting: 255

MeppR.png

Outnumbered but never outgunned is probably the one phrase to describe this whole fight. We began on the backfoot for about 45 minutes, after some motivating words we pulled it back. We increased our snipers and kept on mounting the pressure. EoS began regrouping.

At this point, CD, led by an EoS FA, began crashing us. They walked side by side with EoS and cleared our snipers, we dealt with the circumstances as well we could until TT and CR showed up to AC (thanks). When EoS didn't have 50 randomers helping them, they went back into the dumps. DDing, mass regrouping, everything that is typical of EoS happened in the next 60 minutes.

The only thing missing now was a mass-login, but surely enough they began doing so. We managed to foil one of their mass logins (vid is up shortly), however soon enough their pile was reduced to rubble again.

Shortly after our ending options was taken, a scout found EoS down at corp beast. The fight lasted about 4 hours.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S30BcAYcjYE

cyqh8.png

101011200856.png

vryu5.png

eosdd.png

rangerproleading2.png

(17:22:21) -[LO]RuneScript- *** [ CLAN ]: Fromdeeeeast is in clan: Echo of Silence ( URL: http://rseos.com/forums )

Reign of Terror Ending: 240~ (Few randomers around us)

Echo of Silence Ending: 0

screenshot498l.png

Thanks to CR, TT, FF and RSD for ACing.

You're welcome :P

Gratz RoT :thumbsup:

Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes?

Signature_Lady_Gaga_3_by_Sed_rah.jpg

appmanagercrown.pngTKO Blitz Member | bluepd5.gifEx-Tempted Killers Council

tbh, EoS was doing better when I was there for ~30-40 minutes, then rot started to gain numbers, but im pretty sure Rot won because you were in single while they were taking ending.

Either way I gave up to pick the winner after the first time, so have fun and good luck arguing, and grats whoever won lol.

lightningcopy.png

ending opts are higher for EoS, but i dont really care

gratz whoever won

Not only that but there were still EoS snipers on RoT when they were taking ending, hence the "we're still here" spam lmfao. Yeah I guess it makes sense though, eos snipers still on you, claim ending.

eosss4.png

Grats whoever won.

Genesis Leader

Ending Templar & Trial Caller of The Rising

Ex-Leader of Silent Ember - Ex-Leader of True Ownage - Ex-Leader of Legendz

Former Tip.It Clan Community Leader

Grats RoT victories nowadays are claimed when a clan just feels like ending no matter how many members of the opposing clan in gear there are remaining. My post is now invalid if this is the basis of claiming victories nowadays :whistle:

eosss4.png

Who to believe..who to believe... :ohnoes: Grats RoT.

Ex Member of Exigence|Ex Co-Leader of Legendz

Condemned Army Member

Silent Ember Honoured Member

Tko Blitz Member

Divine Forces Member

Just posting for the post count tbh. :thumbsup:

Gratz on the Draw[lets just say this :D]

Talk crap to me or about me. I talk crap back. Say it in my face, i'll say it back in yours.

If you dont like me.

Get over it or stay red mad, Cause i dont give a f. K?

big_8.gif