Where have you ALWAYS wanted to go and why?

Bows

Where have you always wanted to go, and why?

Personally, I've always wanted to go to Italy, Australia, New Zealand, and Singapore. As for why? Just because they appeal to me, I've also heard that Singapore is ridiculously clean. I could also see some TIF members from NZ and Singapore I believe. :)

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mars, so I can meet a dinosaur.

99 dungeoneering achieved, thanks to everyone that celebrated with me!

♪♪ Don't interrupt me as I struggle to complete this thought
Have some respect for someone more forgetful than yourself ♪♪

♪♪ And I'm not done
And I won't be till my head falls off ♪♪

Honestly I've been to all the places that I've really wanted to go :oops: The top of my list were Egypt and Kenya. I wanted to go to Egypt because I've always loved Ancient Egyptian mythology and history. It was absolutely an incredible trip and I'd love to go back (plus, I've sadly lost all the photos I took :(). I wanted to go to Kenya because who doesn't want to go on Safari??? I went to four different locations in Kenya and Tanzania. Another amazing trip and I also lost 95% of my photos :( *cries*

One day I would like to go somewhere I can see the northern lights... because they're epic :)

Posted Image

- 99 fletching | 99 thieving | 99 construction | 99 herblore | 99 smithing | 99 woodcutting -

- 99 runecrafting - 99 prayer - 125 combat - 95 farming -

- Blog - DeviantART - Book Reviews & Blog

Honestly I've been to all the places that I've really wanted to go :oops: The top of my list were Egypt and Kenya. I wanted to go to Egypt because I've always loved Ancient Egyptian mythology and history. It was absolutely an incredible trip and I'd love to go back (plus, I've sadly lost all the photos I took :(). I wanted to go to Kenya because who doesn't want to go on Safari??? I went to four different locations in Kenya and Tanzania. Another amazing trip and I also lost 95% of my photos :( *cries*

One day I would like to go somewhere I can see the northern lights... because they're epic :)

I would love to see the northern lights, too! I've heard they're mesmerizing.

I'd love to actually leave this country, if even only for a little while, but it's too expensive for me.

I was going to eat hot dogs for dinner tonight. I think I will settle for cereal.

OPEN WIDE HERE COMES THE HELICOPTER.

Japan, London(well I've been to the airport...but I'd like to go outside that), Canada, Paris, Brazil(planning a trip there for the next World Cup).

NZ, Japan, Netherlands, Sweden, Finland, Poland, and Hawaii.

Hawaii is so out of place.

:lol:

10postchm2105.png

WONGTONG IS THE BEST AND IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN ME

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Im looking for some No Limit soldiers!

Everywhere, to be honest. Except Africa, South America, and Asia. And Russia.

I've actually never been out of the northeast/New England area in the US. I think I'll end up living here, but I'd like to see some other places first. Mainly Florida, Hawaii, Australia, New Zealand, and all of western Europe. I've heard the beaches in Italy and France are amazing.

i would want to visit norway and germany, to see where my family originated from

spain cuase ive always loved that place, even tho i havent been there

pretty much everywhere in spain, and where my asian friend use to live, and russia, and pretty much eveywhere cept good old boring USA

The once was a mexican called pepsi,

Or maybe it's just he had Hep C,

He was a pretty cool bro,

Bros generally are you know,

He hailed from the land of 'taters,

He was known to hate many-a-hater,

He likes a girl named Lacey,

His thoughts about her are kind of racy,

And also his dad likes to [rooster].

Egypt: I absolutely love egyptian history, and my grandfather was based there in WWII.

Northern Alaska: No sun, bitterly cold winters. -15 was plenty cold, what would -60 be like?

Italy: Had a dream to see Venice for as long as I can remember.

Argentina: Love the culture and the history.

Salamoniesunsetsig5.png

8,325th to 99 Firemaking 3/9/08 | 44,811th to 99 Cooking 7/16/08

4,968th to 99 Farming 10/9/09 | Runescaper August 2005-March 2010

Tip.it Mod Feb. 2008-Sep. 2008 | Tip.it Crew Sep. 2008-Nov. 2009

I'm glad to see New Zealand so high on everyones list :D. I want to go to Germany, Italy, Indie, Hong Kong, Israel, Spain, Kenya and a few more.

I want to travel, but I hate planes :unsure:

Who needs planes when you have a magic carpet?

I'd like to go to Canada, the US and Sweden.

2257AD.TUMBLR.COM

I've always wanted to go to Japan since I was a little girl. I used to have a fascination with Harajuku girls and the Japanese culture in general. Thank god I did not evolve/grow up into a weeabo. I still appreciate Japanese culture and find it fascinating, but not to the degree where I cosplay and wish every night before I sleep that I was Japanese. I want to ride the bullet train!

I also want to go to America, especially Seattle. I feel as though America is full of cities that are great for sightseeing and there are so many theme parks and whatnot, whereas there is only a few in New Zealand. America seems so fun compared with New Zealand, and would probably be a great place to grow up in. So maybe I'll seduce an American and have children over there.

Oh, a reason why I want to go to America is because I saw some really nice pictures that Tripsis took of Alaska. I also want to go to Canada, Sweden and France. In fact, I would go to basically every country if I were given the opportunity.

10postchm2105.png

WONGTONG IS THE BEST AND IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN ME

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Im looking for some No Limit soldiers!

Liverpool to watch watch Liverpool - Everton.

Scotland to play golf.

Florence to check out the history of the city (why not catch a weekend when Fiorentina plays as well hehe?).

Monaco to watch F1.

The Kola peninsula to go fishing.

New Zealand to go sea fishing.

Hm, that's what i can think of now.

J'adore aussi le sexe et les snuff movies

Je trouve que ce sont des purs moments de vie

Je ne me reconnais plus dans les gens

Je suis juste un cas désespérant

Et comme personne ne viendra me réclamer

Je terminerai comme un objet retrouvé

I just looked at a bunch of pictures and here's a list of all the beautiful places that interest me:

Slovakia, Macedonia, Hungary, Italy, France, Slovenia, Liechtenstein, Germany, Greece, Canada, Australia, Norway, Andorra, and Antarctica.