Where have you ALWAYS wanted to go and why?

Bows

I've never really been one to explore geographically. I like the familiar, not the unknown... Sometimes.

I have all the 99s, and have been playing since 2001. Comped 4/30/15 

My Araxxi Kills: 459::Araxxi Drops(KC):

Araxxi Hilts: 4x Eye (14/126/149/459), Web - (100) Fang (193)

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)
Boss Pets: Supreme - 848 KC

If you play Xbox One - Add me! GT: Urtehnoes - Currently on a Destiny binge 

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

California. Just because my relatives are there. The Golden Gate Bridge is apparently quite nice

Yes the entire city is very nice.

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

The City part of Singapore is really clean =) It's very nice, and over the whole island theres not many places where it feels unsafe, I've only come across 2 places, and that was due to me getting a little lost, and they're places people who'd come here to look around more than likely wouldn't visit.

I really want to go to Canada, both for visiting some mountains and doing some snowboarding, but also because I'd like to compare it to where I've already been and see whether I like it, which I get the feeling I would.

I also have always wanted to go to Sweden, Finland and Norway as those countries I find interesting and I want to visit with my friends.

I'd like to visit Italy for a weekend as the rest of my family went without me and I haven't been and they all said it was amazing.

I want to go to Japan, which is good because I'm going on Sunday for a week to visit my sister and I get to ride the bullet train. I don't know whether I'm more excited about seeing my sister or riding the bullet train tbh, its close.

Also would like to visit New York for a week at most I think, I'm not too great in cities so a week would be more than enough I think.

-Destroy Topham-

Punk_Man666.png

Punk_man666.png

The battlefield of Europe, particularly the beaches of Normandy.

Also, some of the Scandinavian countries, to see what Canada should work towards, and the UK, to see what we should avoid. (I've already seen the US at it's best and worst: Detroit, and Orlando.)

i giggled.

I've seriously wanted to go to Northern Washington state, in those oldddd forests. On a nice rainy day. <3

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)

Also, some of the Scandinavian countries, to see what Canada should work towards, and the UK, to see what we should avoid. (I've already seen the US at it's best and worst: Detroit, and Orlando.)

What do you mean by "work towards"? We don't really have any cities in the state that Detroit is in, but rest assured, they are working on it!

The U.S. is working towards a far-right totalitarian society, whereas the U.K. is working towards a leftist totalitarian society.

"Those who give up their liberty for more security neither deserve liberty nor security."

Support transparency... and by extension, freedom and democracy.

What do you mean by "work towards"? We don't really have any cities in the state that Detroit is in, but rest assured, they are working on it!

The U.S. is working towards a far-right totalitarian society, whereas the U.K. is working towards a leftist totalitarian society.

Must control. Fists. Of. Sarcasm.

I would like to see proof of that, concrete statistical proof of the voting of congress, along with a professional opinion. Blogs do not count. Nor does youtube videos. Nor does google images.

Airwales, crossing the Sahara in a small aircraft sounds like the intro to a bad TV show about being lost in an endless desert.

The U.S. is working towards a far-right totalitarian society

Lol, what?

I've always wanted to go to Los Angeles and experience Hollywood. Maybe I've watched too much television but that place always seemed glorious to me. I've also too many fantasies about trying to "fufil my dream" which can only happen in America. Sometimes I really envy those born in/migrated to America. Not to mention here in Singapore, majority of the american shows are 1-2 years behind the actual releases.

00:00:05

00:00:04

00:00:03

00:00:02

00:00:01

00:00:00

Break the Walls down!

You are joking, right?

I would like to see proof of that, concrete statistical proof of the voting of congress, along with a professional opinion. Blogs do not count. Nor does youtube videos. Nor does google images.

To begin, I entirely dismiss your arrogance at assuming that information can only be provided from select sources. That is a stupidity that surpasses all boundaries. Some sources should be evaluated more critically than others, but none should be discounted.

Those who desire to give up freedom in order to gain security will not have, nor do they deserve, either one.

Please, with a straight face tell me that the Patriot Act is "in the interests of the American people". Then we can look at the U.K., which has taken a slightly different path that is not altogether Orwellian, yet can't be dismissed any more easily for it: police have become enforcers, the organization in charge of the trade of civil liberties for the facade of security.

"Those who give up their liberty for more security neither deserve liberty nor security."

Totalitarian? I'm not quite sure you understand because I don't feel excessively oppressed living here. We're also not leftist - socially centrist with right-leaning economics. Yes, politically we are rather boring and there's little variation; surely that's better than uprisings and stuff upsetting everything we're currently trying to sort out? Our politics don't revolve around God, abortion and homosexuals either, so drop the s**t about "what we don't want to become".

To begin, I entirely dismiss your arrogance at assuming that information can only be provided from select sources. That is a stupidity that surpasses all boundaries. Some sources should be evaluated more critically than others, but none should be discounted.

“Those who desire to give up freedom in order to gain security will not have, nor do they deserve, either one.”

Please, with a straight face tell me that the Patriot Act is "in the interests of the American people". Then we can look at the U.K., which has taken a slightly different path that is not altogether Orwellian, yet can't be dismissed any more easily for it: police have become enforcers, the organization in charge of the trade of civil liberties for the facade of security.

So, I was gonna say something mean. But I won't. I was going to point out over the past week or so that you've been trying to be this intellectual, but I won't. Nah, I won't.

Arrogance? Hmmm. ok. I do believe you would only ask the same of me, if I were to provide such a statement. When you are making such a grave statement about a Country you've never even been to, save a border town or two, it is perfectly reasonable for me to ask proof. Since such is not possible, it is also perfectly reasonable for me to ask that you simply ascertain the information via trusted sources. Blogs, are not trusted, but blatantly opinionated. Heck, that's what they stand for. Blantantly Liberal Opinionated Garish crap. Don't get me wrong, I'll read the occasional blog, go google image something, or even just make something up. But if someone asks for concrete information, I will either only provide it, or admit I can't. I won't sidestep the topic by using big words such as Orwellian, despite the fact that 1984 doesn't even apply to this situation. Unless, I missed the central plot of 1984, being, you know, the search for information online. If not? Hmmm. Then I'm not sure why you posted it.

Regardless, I'm still waiting for your proof, not your opinion.

Also, watch out next time you ask me to prove God exists. Since no sources can be discounted, I will be ready... and... willing.

http://www.jesus-is-savior.com/

None can be discounted.

(P.s. You might think this post is flaming, but I'm honestly not. I just find it funny how you make "accusations" of me, when all I ask is for you to back up your statements. And you refuse to. So don't be offended, at least, I'm not trying to offend you, just... Provide proof.)

Maybe this discussion should take place in a new topic.

To delete the off-topic-ness of this post, i would also like to go to Japan and do some Aikido training with them, of course i have to pick up my training first heh.

A dream too, would be to meet a Japanese girl... Damn they are good looking.

J'adore aussi le sexe et les snuff movies

Je trouve que ce sont des purs moments de vie

Je ne me reconnais plus dans les gens

Je suis juste un cas désespérant

Et comme personne ne viendra me réclamer

Je terminerai comme un objet retrouvé

i giggled.

I've seriously wanted to go to Northern Washington state, in those oldddd forests. On a nice rainy day. <3

I think you'd be most interesting in visiting Mount Baker but in general everything West of the Cascades is pretty heavy in greenery.

edit: I agree with Joe.

tFtfA.jpg

“Those who desire to give up freedom in order to gain security will not have, nor do they deserve, either one.”

So, I was gonna say something mean. But I won't. I was going to point out over the past week or so that you've been trying to be this intellectual, but I won't. Nah, I won't.

Arrogance? Hmmm. ok. I do believe you would only ask the same of me, if I were to provide such a statement. When you are making such a grave statement about a Country you've never even been to, save a border town or two, it is perfectly reasonable for me to ask proof. Since such is not possible, it is also perfectly reasonable for me to ask that you simply ascertain the information via trusted sources. Blogs, are not trusted, but blatantly opinionated. Heck, that's what they stand for. Blantantly Liberal Opinionated Garish crap. Don't get me wrong, I'll read the occasional blog, go google image something, or even just make something up. But if someone asks for concrete information, I will either only provide it, or admit I can't. I won't sidestep the topic by using big words such as Orwellian, despite the fact that 1984 doesn't even apply to this situation. Unless, I missed the central plot of 1984, being, you know, the search for information online. If not? Hmmm. Then I'm not sure why you posted it.

Regardless, I'm still waiting for your proof, not your opinion.

Also, watch out next time you ask me to prove God exists. Since no sources can be discounted, I will be ready... and... willing.

http://www.jesus-is-savior.com/

None can be discounted.

(P.s. You might think this post is flaming, but I'm honestly not. I just find it funny how you make "accusations" of me, when all I ask is for you to back up your statements. And you refuse to. So don't be offended, at least, I'm not trying to offend you, just... Provide proof.)

I didn't say that all sources are equal.

Yes, I admit that my travels are fairly limited. Fortunately, in an age where dissemination of information occurs in seconds, I don't feel particularly handicapped by that. Asking quite honestly, though: does the Patriot Act not frighten you?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Controversial_invocations_of_the_USA_PATRIOT_Act

http://www.aclu.org/national-security/aclu-rebuttal-proponents-arguments-patriot-act-conference-report-adopts-substantia

Yes, "Orwellian" is a pretty scary word. But, I really don't understand the issue that you take with it, since you obviously understand it's relation to Orwell's vision of a dystopian future.

As for the "accusation" of being "an intellectual", I will avoid the insinuation of controversial opinions being held only by media pundits and "those other people". Perhaps it can be blamed on the Angry Young Man syndrome, and it's all just a pretense. Or maybe it's me being more comfortable with who I am. Either way, I doubt that my apology will be forthcoming.

(Edit: I can assure you, I will never take offense at being asked to provide a source, or having the integrity of my information questioned. Such an attitude would be both unethical and unproductive.)

#1 Japan.

#2 Thailand.

#3 China, and some asian countries...

Dark_Yeng.png

2002 - 2003 RuneScape Classic Clans: Wild Dawgs (WD). Court of Dragons (CoD). BlacKnights (BK). Black Dragon Knights (BDK).

2009 - 2010 RuneScape 2 Clan/Team: Hardly Dead (HD). Ex-Team Silent Ember (SE).

~ Hmong Pride ~