The Middle

dragon246665

I'm probably in the middle right now. I have to agree, these "middle" levels are probably the toughest part of leveling and making money. I've rced for ~2 hours and only used up about 2k-ish essence, for ~10k exp =\

But when I get into the high levels, I know that there will be more benefits (more profit, dungeoneering). Don't even get me started on combat skills.

Perhaps when I get p2p everything will be a breeze for me since I prepared so much in f2p :thumbsup:

You're gonna read a bunch of guides saying how monkey madness/ desert treasure is very hard, but it's gonna be the easiest quests you do :razz:

Staurolite.png

I remember playing during the 80-100 period. Things seemed to take forever. One strength level was 250k xp, sooooo much at the time. Now, when I get within 250k from a level, I feel close to leveling. I remember after I hit about 115 combat, things really took off and i basically blitzed through to lvl 130.

I think that once you hit level 120 or so, you feel more committed to the game, like you have to finish your character off. So you play more, and you level much faster. By level 120, you also know lots more about how to do things, so you don't camp chaos druids for xp and money anymore.

Really, my combat level took off when I started slaying. I found that I liked it, and I wanted to unlock Kuradel. By the time I hit 75 slayer, I was hooked. And then I really started gaining combat levels.

pere_grin.png

Game was different when I was those levels so I never had that experience.

My combat level slowly evolved as I tried to get 85 slayer as alot of people did back then.

After I got 85 then pest control came out and the rest was easy.

Exclusive Legacy Mode Player

Golvellius.png

He just successfully trolled you with "courtesy" and managed to get a reaction out of you. Lol

80 - 100? I went very fast from 76 to 100. Piece of cake. Until i got 100.

I started slaying at around 80 combat, so I never experienced that. For me, it was hardest from 100-130 because I wanted to get to higher levels so badly, but there's a massive difference between 100 and 130+. I didn't feel like a high level player till 135, actually.

Same. I'm 103 and trying to get 120+ (f2p). It's harder but I don't feel stuck, I'm progressing pretty well unlike how it's going for me with the Mining skill. :-w

Yes, I have a high Mining level but that doesn't mean I progress fast. :P

i never really noticed anything like that.

was too busy having fun killing stuff to notice if i was a noob or needed to grind moar.

String babe, you still are a noob :).

Main Account - Max cape achieved 10th September 2011
Noob Account - 2300 total and climbing 

6CCmn.jpg

I'm probably in the middle right now. I have to agree, these "middle" levels are probably the toughest part of leveling and making money. I've rced for ~2 hours and only used up about 2k-ish essence, for ~10k exp =\

But when I get into the high levels, I know that there will be more benefits (more profit, dungeoneering). Don't even get me started on combat skills.

Perhaps when I get p2p everything will be a breeze for me since I prepared so much in f2p :thumbsup:

You're gonna read a bunch of guides saying how monkey madness/ desert treasure is very hard, but it's gonna be the easiest quests you do :razz:

Agreed those were a breeze with 80ish range. The hardest quests are probably scarab quests imo or barellchest anchor boss. He kinda scared me with a couple 300ish hits

The real annoying thing for me is that I want to get my range and mage to 99 already and I don't have the money or patience to do anything besides slay and quest. Also a good addition would be prayer and herblaw but those are pretty much crazy expensive for everyone.

"A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step." - Confucius

"choosing your path is the true trial", "the most honorable dilemma"

I began slaying at 75 combat all the way up to 130. From then on I only bothered to train summoning and prayer. The 130s/late 120s are the hardest, because you're pressured to have the best equipments and skills (94 magic, 95 prayer, 96 summoning and herblore) You're constantly at bosses trying to get more. Even then, there's still better armor to get that requires more time invested (divine, etc). Finally, when you get everything, you can run around killing random people in pvp worlds with a VLS or some other overpowered weapon.

i was 73-100 cb in the whole 10th grade then 11th grade i got 134 cb lol.....then mid12th grade lvl 138

but ithink thiers a point at 138 were u have to decide if your maxing total or not...2228 total/2376 was pretty midlevelish to me as u realize its so much more time req for the totle lvl portion of your account..

effigies kinda changed it.

then thiers 120 dg >.> lol 2475 total still has that 2496 to shoot for...

StarViv.png

i was 73-100 cb in the whole 10th grade then 11th grade i got 134 cb lol.....then mid12th grade lvl 138

but ithink thiers a point at 138 were u have to decide if your maxing total or not...2228 total/2376 was pretty midlevelish to me as u realize its so much more time req for the totle lvl portion of your account..

effigies kinda changed it.

then thiers 120 dg >.> lol 2475 total still has that 2496 to shoot for...

StarViv.png

I still feel like I don't know what I'm doing and I'm 95+ all melee's and 131 Combat... :o :^_^: :---) :ohnoes:

:P

I guess I shouldn't cry so much and just work moar on my stats :boohoo: :boohoo: :boohoo:

cheap_labour.png

Woohoo........

I think the phase doesn't end untill you start getting those "elite" stats. High summoning, herblore, prayer, dung, and of course combat.

At least for me I didn't feel like i got out of it until recently when I got extremes and my unicorn.

PM me in game anytime

It's a lot easier then that for an idiot to sound smart on the internet.

That's exactly what you're doing right now... just saying.

I've done monkey madness, and it was actually pretty easy. The only hard part was the sliding puzzle, but there's 200k for that. :P

I'm really only training in f2p for quest/diary requirements. Actually, once you get those over with, "completing" the rest of the game becomes really easy.

I guess cash can be another subcategory. I've played for 2 years and I only have 2-3m worth of bank atm :wall:

douvdFX.jpg

Blog

Trimmed | Master Quester | Final Boss

Boss pets: Bombi | Shrimpy | Ellie | Tz-Rek Jad | Karil the Bobbled | Mega Ducklings

120s: Dungeoneering | Invention

For me the puzzle was the easiest part, finished in like 3 minutes. :cool:

I'm a little over 100cmb, that stage of leveling did feel really awkward and tedious. I haven't trained combat for a while now through, but I'm assuming it will still feel awkward.

vizardsig-1.png