Welcome to Rune Tips, the first ever RuneScape help site. We aim to offer skill guides, quest guides, maps, calculators, informative databases, tips, and much more to help you get the most from the Massive Online Adventure Game, RuneScape, by Jagex Ltd © 2009.

Report Ad

Welcome to Forum.Tip.It
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

The Middle

• Please log in to reply
43 replies to this topic

Adellund
[ Display Name History ]

Adellund

Rat Meat

• Members
  • 48 posts
  • RuneScape Status:None
I still feel like I don't know what I'm doing and I'm 95+ all melee's and 131 Combat... :o :^_^: :---) :ohnoes:

:P
I guess I shouldn't cry so much and just work moar on my stats :boohoo: :boohoo: :boohoo:
Posted Image

Woohoo........

Nifflin
[ Display Name History ]

Nifflin

Hobgoblin Killer

• Members
  • 1,722 posts
  • RuneScape Status:P2P
  • RSN:Nifflin
  • RSN2:Runnersdie
I think the phase doesn't end untill you start getting those "elite" stats. High summoning, herblore, prayer, dung, and of course combat.

At least for me I didn't feel like i got out of it until recently when I got extremes and my unicorn.

PM me in game anytime

Youmu
[ Display Name History ]

Youmu

Retired Website Crew

• Members
  • 4,622 posts

You're gonna read a bunch of guides saying how monkey madness/ desert treasure is very hard, but it's gonna be the easiest quests you do :razz:

I've done monkey madness, and it was actually pretty easy. The only hard part was the sliding puzzle, but there's 200k for that. :P

I'm really only training in f2p for quest/diary requirements. Actually, once you get those over with, "completing" the rest of the game becomes really easy.

I guess cash can be another subcategory. I've played for 2 years and I only have 2-3m worth of bank atm :wall:

douvdFX.jpg

Blog

Trimmed | Master Quester | Final Boss

Boss pets: Bombi | Shrimpy | Ellie | Tz-Rek Jad | Karil the Bobbled | Mega Ducklings

120s: Dungeoneering | Invention

Zilla
[ Display Name History ]

Zilla

Dark Wizard Robe

• Members
  • 862 posts
  • RuneScape Status:Retired
  • RSN:Roflzilla
  • Clan:Unknown
For me the puzzle was the easiest part, finished in like 3 minutes. :cool:

I'm a little over 100cmb, that stage of leveling did feel really awkward and tedious. I haven't trained combat for a while now through, but I'm assuming it will still feel awkward.
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users