Mcdonalds burgers

The_Gabe

For leaving the burger alone, she certainly messes with the fries an awful lot.

Maybe she got hungry?

:razz:

OH LOLZ

99 dungeoneering achieved, thanks to everyone that celebrated with me!

♪♪ Don't interrupt me as I struggle to complete this thought
Have some respect for someone more forgetful than yourself ♪♪

♪♪ And I'm not done
And I won't be till my head falls off ♪♪

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There is absolutely no way that any substance that had any meat in it could ever last that long. This is propaganda.

And I'm totally against processed foods. I think a lot of what we do to food is dangerous and wrong. I really never eat fast food...

That being said, I'm against fabricating stories to trick people into coming to my side.

Myweponsgood.gif

Need assistance in any of these skills? PM me in game, my private chat is always ON

There is absolutely no way that any substance that had any meat in it could ever last that long.

Beef jerky. 'Nuff said.

99 dungeoneering achieved, thanks to everyone that celebrated with me!

♪♪ Don't interrupt me as I struggle to complete this thought
Have some respect for someone more forgetful than yourself ♪♪

♪♪ And I'm not done
And I won't be till my head falls off ♪♪

I think some people here fail biology forever, or whatever branch it is that applies here.

Salt creates a hypertonic (more solute concentration outside than inside) environment, which basically draws out water. With no water to work with, decay just won't occur as fast. Mildew won't form if there isn't water if I recall correctly.

I was going to eat hot dogs for dinner tonight. I think I will settle for cereal.

OPEN WIDE HERE COMES THE HELICOPTER.

I think some people here fail biology forever, or whatever branch it is that applies here.

Salt creates a hypertonic (more solute concentration outside than inside) environment, which basically draws out water. With no water to work with, decay just won't occur as fast. Mildew won't form if there isn't water if I recall correctly.

well then, that's a [cabbage]load of salt...

well then, that's a [cabbage]load of salt...

Exactly what I was thinking.

sig2-3.jpg

Three months banishment to 9gag is something i would never wish upon anybody, not even my worst enemy.

My mom did that once, but with a lunchable. Lasted 4-5 years un refrigerated. Even the cheese. i lold

I have all the 99s, and have been playing since 2001. Comped 4/30/15 

My Araxxi Kills: 459::Araxxi Drops(KC):

Araxxi Hilts: 4x Eye (14/126/149/459), Web - (100) Fang (193)

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)
Boss Pets: Supreme - 848 KC

If you play Xbox One - Add me! GT: Urtehnoes - Currently on a Destiny binge 

With all the salt on the fries, almost normal that they don't rot.

Yep, quite simple physics. It's stupid that some people think it's not deteriorating in the body, because it does. It just doesn't get mouldy in the air because there isn't enough moisture content in the damn thing.

I believe this video is related.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4wmac-INoXg

I'd pay someone to see them eat those fries.

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

It's raw meat. It doesn't look tasty. Especially when it goes through a mechanical process. Anyone here skinned/gut an animal before? The "Ice-cream" doesn't look that good, but they filter it and get the job done.

Also a fun fact: Mcnuggets are made out of that stuff. Enjoy.

vizardsig-1.png

It's raw meat. It doesn't look tasty. Especially when it goes through a mechanical process. Anyone here skinned/gut an animal before? The "Ice-cream" doesn't look that good, but they filter it and get the job done.

Also a fun fact: Mcnuggets are made out of that stuff. Enjoy.

I remember some quote from SuperSize Me going something along the lines of "Scientists have tried to find a Nugget in a chicken. There just isn't any"

Studies have shown that the texture and look of mechanically seperated meat disturbed 99.9% of Americans. However, the taste is approved by 99.9% of Americans.

Wikipedia, you make me lul.

Studies have shown that the texture and look of mechanically seperated meat disturbed 99.9% of Americans. However, the taste is approved by 99.9% of Americans.

Wikipedia, you make me lul.

That goes for a lot of foods though. It's why we don't eat it until it's prepared fully.

With all the salt on the fries, almost normal that they don't rot.

Yep, quite simple physics. It's stupid that some people think it's not deteriorating in the body, because it does. It just doesn't get mouldy in the air because there isn't enough moisture content in the damn thing.

Lmao that is a very good point. Its a good thing that the stomach doesnt work by filling itself with air and letting micro-organisms eat the food. They should take the 4 year old burger and put it in a jar of stomach acid. Lets see what happens to it then.

Myweponsgood.gif

Need assistance in any of these skills? PM me in game, my private chat is always ON

I hardly craved for fast food since I turned 18. The process of making fast food doesn't really bother me and it shouldn't

as long as it tastes good and smells like a normal meal. I watched Supersize Me when I was forced to by my culinary class.

I believe everything they say in that video (and the surprised experiement at the end) but in the end, its only food.

Are they... edible...? =P~

Mmmmmmm, ice cream

tumblr_l9hc319GNU1qar86bo1_500.jpg

I really don't want to know what goes into making that... o_O

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mechanically_separated_meat

Some of this stuff goes on your dollar menu burgers. Enjoy

I will, it's a dollar. :thumbup:

yaay_1_def.png

siggy2.png