Mcdonalds burgers

The_Gabe

Directly the result of this thread: I consumed a Big Mac yesterday, for the first time in a good many years. It wasn't quite as horrible as I remembered, but it's still certainly not food, although I was informed by a friend that it was "improperly prepared". (Actual quote: "[bleep] dude, that Mac is all [bleep]ed up and [cabbage].")

When I worked at McDonald's, Not many people could actually put a Big Mac together properly. Most people just threw random amounts of condiments, ruining the Big Mac.

Half a tablespoon of special sauce, half teaspoon of onion, some lettuce (all of the previous on both bits of the bun), 2 pickle slices and some cheese, with 2 burger patties. Right?

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The pictures are of different burgers. Clearly, this person is trying to gain "fame" by denouncing a well-known organization. Why is it that the buns aren't rotting, and why are the fries all messed up, and why is the food in a different position, and why do the fries' paper containers have different labels?

So, basically Earthysun is Jesus's only son.

earthysig3.jpg

earthynorris.jpg

awwwwuo6.jpg

wootsiggiedagainhw5.jpg

algftw.jpg

When will fast food turn completely mechanical I wonder.

Unless the neoliberals abolish minimum wage, not for a long while.

It's likely to become more and more automated, in my opinion, but when service-sector workers make so little money, it's hard to justify the expense in switching to more automated systems.

"Those who give up their liberty for more security neither deserve liberty nor security."

Support transparency... and by extension, freedom and democracy.

i dont much like Mc.d's

but the new Mc.rib makes me want to sell my soul to the devil

samlcopymq4.png

99mage::99agil::99craft::99fletch::99mining::99smithing::99fishing::99cook::99fm::99wc

Assist u?! YES IN DEEDY

edit: Just linked it. Enjoy the song.

Untitled.png

My heart is broken by the terrible loss I have sustained in my old friends and companions and my poor soldiers. Believe me, nothing except a battle lost can be half so melancholy as a battle won. -Sir Arthur Wellesley

Same article that I posted above mentioned in a Yahoo! page.

The study put several different burgers of the same size (but from different places) next to each other and then left them alone. None of the burgers rotted, which led the experimenter to conclude that "there's nothing that strange about a McDonald's burger not rotting." Score one public relations point for Ronald and company.

zBSYE.png

^ Blog.

Zh0c4.gif