Best Free (Legal) Music

ElkNight

I thought I would make a topic about the best free music.

Open to all genres and whatnot.

Hopefully people can find some new artists and get some awesome albums for free.

Ill start it off with a few.

Genre: Hip hop, GDP - Magic Bullet

Genre: Hip Hop, Das Racist - Shut Up Dude

Genre: Hip Hip Hop, Nerdcore, Kabuto the Python - Ill Ron Hubbard (Easily the best album on the site.)

All albums are free on this site. Genre: Hip Hop, Nerdcore

(I have to go now, will add more later.)

10postchm2105.png

WONGTONG IS THE BEST AND IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN ME

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Im looking for some No Limit soldiers!

NIN has an album and half out for free. Soundtrack to The Social Life and The Slip

it's not bad. just google it up and go to their site.

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

http://maudlinofthewell.net/ - avant-garde, amazing music. Their final, fan-funded album is available free on their website.

I'm looking but can't seem to find Fall of Efrafa's site, they had their entire discography up for free. I guess they took it down :/

http://lapfox.bandcamp.com/indexpage

Not all of it is free but most of the albums are. Its D&B, techno, dance sort of music.

2d26mw.gif

Why can't the Big Bang be done by the hand of God?

It could have, but it is next to impossible because it also could have been caused by the flying spaghetti monster, or one of the other infinite number of deity possibilities.

8tracks

A different twist on free music, you can browse different "mixes" people have put up, and listen to the songs. The one exception is that you do have limited control over what you can listen to. You can only skip 3 songs per hour, and I believe there is a limit to the number of mixes you can listen to in an hour. Also, after you've listened to a mix once, the songs are shuffled the next time you try to listen to it.

Even with these restrictions, it's still a great site. A very good way to discover new music, almost every mix has some sort of theme, so you can pick a mix according to your mood, and some of the more popular mixes are quite good. This outlines how it works. Essentially, they're internet radio, but users choose the sets of songs to play.

There's no such thing as regret. A regret means you are unhappy with the person you are now,

and if you're unhappy with the person you are, you change yourself. That

regret will no longer be a regret, because it will help to form the new,

better you. So really, a regret isn't a regret.

It's experience.

The new Smashing Pumpkins album Teargarden By Kaleidyscope is being released for free on their official website as songs are recorded. So far 6/44 songs are available.

http://www.smashingpumpkins.com/

:o

Thank you so much for showing me this.

Unfortunately, I don't have any sites of my own to share, but anyone who's never tried Pandora should try it out. It's a free online radio service with very few ads and lots of customization. I've found it's a great way to find new bands with similar qualities to the ones you like.

It's cold out here man it's cold.

10postchm2105.png

WONGTONG IS THE BEST AND IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN ME

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Im looking for some No Limit soldiers!

• 1 month later...

Bumping this because I love getting free music. :thumbsup:

If you sign up for Iron & Wine's mailing list, you can download a song from their upcoming album for free.

http://www.ironandwine.com/news/download-tree-by-the-river-from-iron-wines-forthcoming-album-kiss-each-other-clean/

sig2-1.png

Last.Fm

My Bloggy

Proud to have served on Tip.it Crew

• 4 weeks later...

http://blog.misteurvalaire.ca/

Electro/pop/jazz/hiphop, all their albums are free, the latest is most accessible.

Matt: You want that eh? You want everything good for you. You want everything that's--falls off garbage can

Camera guy: Whoa, haha, are you okay dude?

Matt: You want anything funny that happens, don't you?

Camera guy: still laughing

Matt: You want the funny shit that happens here and there, you think it comes out of your [bleep]ing [wagon] pushes garbage can down, don't you? You think it's funny? It comes out of here! running towards Camera guy

Camera guy: runs away still laughing

Matt: You think the funny comes out of your mother[bleep]ing creativity? Comes out of Satan, mother[bleep]er! nn--ngh! pushes Camera guy down

Camera guy: Hoooholy [bleep]!

Matt: FUNNY ISN'T REAL! FUNNY ISN'T REAL!

• 1 month later...

My Morning Jacket is counting down until the release of their new album by releasing songs from their 5 day New York City performances as free downloads.

http://mymorningjacket.com/T5/

All you have to do is sign up for their email mailing list.

sig2-1.png

Last.Fm

My Bloggy

Proud to have served on Tip.it Crew

• 2 weeks later...

8tracks

A different twist on free music, you can browse different "mixes" people have put up, and listen to the songs. The one exception is that you do have limited control over what you can listen to. You can only skip 3 songs per hour, and I believe there is a limit to the number of mixes you can listen to in an hour. Also, after you've listened to a mix once, the songs are shuffled the next time you try to listen to it.

Even with these restrictions, it's still a great site. A very good way to discover new music, almost every mix has some sort of theme, so you can pick a mix according to your mood, and some of the more popular mixes are quite good. This outlines how it works. Essentially, they're internet radio, but users choose the sets of songs to play.

Just checked this out and it looked awesome. Thanks for the suggestion! :thumbsup:

Retefael.png

"We need to gain a historical respect for electronic music. Classical has

had that for hundreds of years. I love all styles of music, but I dont find

that electronic has the same type of timelessness." - Carl Craig