Will Jagex nerf the Sling?

Undo

Undo,

Go kill 100 men with iron knives and measure the xp/h and then repeat

and then kill another 100 men with iron knives and measure xp/h and then repeat.

Then post your results and we can have a proper discussion instead of a huge flame war.

Pls L2Read.

I said the Str Bonus comes close.

The speed also comes close.

Did I say they were exactly like Knives?

No, I did not.

Nice try.

Did I say bronze dagger was exactly the same as a chaotic rapier? No I did not, so let's make a topic to compare bronze dagger with chaotic rapier!

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Undo,

Go kill 100 men with iron knives and measure the xp/h and then repeat

and then kill another 100 men with iron knives and measure xp/h and then repeat.

Then post your results and we can have a proper discussion instead of a huge flame war.

Pls L2Read.

I said the Str Bonus comes close.

The speed also comes close.

Did I say they were exactly like Knives?

No, I did not.

Nice try.

Did I say bronze dagger was exactly the same as a chaotic rapier? No I did not, so let's make a topic to compare bronze dagger with chaotic rapier!

What the hell bedman? Why would you go and say that??!

You just spoiled the topic of his next thread. Now everyone already knows. <_<

99 HP, Attack, Strength, Defence, Summoning, Ranged, Herblore, Prayer, Agility, Magic, Slayer, Fletching, Fishing, Woodcutting, Mining, and Thieving.

Jagex'd out of my untrimmed hp cape on 6/14/2011.

Personally I think the Rapier would be slightly better.

Dragon drops: 82 (2 claws)

Dagannoth kings drops: 73

Barrows item count: 51

GWD drops: 54 (5 hilts: 1x bandos, 3x saradomin, 1x zamorak)

Whips: 4

Sigils: 1x spectral (FFA), 1x arcane (FFA)

I think the money saved by using a bronze dagger would make it more efficient. Not to mention the time it takes to raise dungeoneering to get the rapier, in that time you could have collected thousands of bronze daggers.

trains2.png

[spoiler=I LOVE MY STATION]

01001001001001110110110100100000010101000111011101100101011011000111011001100101

00100000011000010110111001100100001000000111011101101000011000010111010000100000

I think the money saved by using a bronze dagger would make it more efficient. Not to mention the time it takes to raise dungeoneering to get the rapier, in that time you could have killed thousands of men

Fixed.

SOS_100x100.png

Help drive change Canada

Has this guy ever made a good topic? The only reason you would use a sling is because you want to be inefficient and hit low.

This.

this. i'm actually getting tired of reading topics by you when i'm honestly just trying to contribute to worthwhile discussions.

[size="5"][font="Georgia"][b]Staking:[/b][/font][font="Palatino Linotype"][color="#FF0000"][/color][color="#FFFF00"][/color][color="#00FF00"] 4+ mil[/color][/font]
[font="Georgia"][b]Current Status:[/b][/font][font="Palatino Linotype"][color="#FF0000"][/color][color="#0000FF"] Training defense [/color][/font][/size]

Making pointless topics everyday. Pretending your rich. Trying to be a troll and completely failing at it. Your polluting our boards. Just go.

This time I agree with you :-)

But guys, let's get back on topic, and discuss bronze dagger vs. rapier cause it's really essential that we come to a consensus about these 2 closely matching weapons. I'm really clueless about which one to pick. I'm thinking the dagger would be awesome to hybrid with the super overpowered sling, but a rapier is good for slaying waterfiends, I heard.

Making pointless topics everyday. Pretending your rich. Trying to be a troll and completely failing at it. Your polluting our boards. Just go.

Let's not forget pretending to be a girl.

And then pretending to be a guy.

On Topic; Sling sucks. How can you nerf something that has never been good?

Why hasn't this guy been banned yet :o

I'm pretty sure he has gotten the month ban. Why else would he be posting on 'Slur' and 'year'.

Hmm. I think Korasi will be nerfed though, it's a bit too strong, perhaps Melee Protection prayer would work against it in PvP?