18-Oct-2010 - Partying is Such Sweet Sorrow (Halloween 2010)

Michael

can someone help me with this godforsaken Conersation with a drunk ghost..

First holiday eventy I actually got fusterated with..Not so much the event, just the lil Kids going: "omg how i do this??"

Figure it out like the rest of us!

The ghost is easy.

He travelled slightly to the future; therefore he answers before you ask.

Simply read what he says then pick the dialogue option that would cause it.

Eg he says "Why you are rude" so you say "Sheesh your an idioit"

He says

"Well you are a fine man, that sounds like a good idea"

so you say

"Sorry I did not mean it, let me buy you a beer."

etc.

ye gathered that after i read the dialouge :P

I don't know which mod did this. I don't know why they did it. If they're looking for money, I can tell them I don't have any as I'm a student. But what I do have are a very particular set of skills; skills I have acquired over 4 years of RuneScape. Skills that I have worked hard for and people like them can't take them away. If they give me my particles back now, that'll be the end of it. I will not look for them, I will not pursue them. But if they don't, I will look for them, I will find them, and they won't like what'll happen

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If I want to hear the new combatsounds, I'll go to my girlfriend rather than playing Runescape tbh. Also, fail @ PvP Glitch. I know it's hard to make an update without any bugs, but this size of bugs is just too big to negate and I'm not even a PvP'er =/

Findolfin || Total 2293 || Combat 138 - 126 || 313 Quest Points

~ Watch out, beasties. Findolfin is here to hunt you

xlbd4x.jpg

This further cements that JAGEX LIKE METAL! <3333333 I love them <3:

However Den, what is the link with Iron Maiden? D:

Iron = Type of metal / Adamantite = Type of metal

Maiden = Woman / Damsel = Woman

;)

If I want to hear the new combatsounds, I'll go to my girlfriend rather than playing Runescape tbh. Also, fail @ PvP Glitch. I know it's hard to make an update without any bugs, but this size of bugs is just too big to negate and I'm not even a PvP'er =/

See, the problem is any reasonable person would not have figured out that their update to X would affect Y, Y being all the way over there on the horizon and having nothing to do with X on the surface, and I think before this happened, you would think it would have been silly or timewasting to launch a whole world to test that update's solidarity across every single aspect of RS (EVERY SINGLE ASPECT), much less find that many people required to do that testing and then monitor their activity.

I mean, unless you want to have public testing but OH NOES WE CAN'T SPOIL TEH SUHPRIZ

So, yeah.

8f14270694.jpg

It's just so wrong..

It's just so wrong..

For a surprise, try falling into or walking onto a poh firepit with challenge mode activated. It sounds... interesting to say the least. :P

My barrows also sounds like if someone were hitting a bucket. :x

So, talking about the Hallowe'en Event, my hardest challenge was the spiders and Zabeth.

The spiders were easy till I had the red spider left, I couldn't find that spider anywhere!!! Till of course a player said to me, "It's right here noob.". Then when I had to place them all it took me 7 clicks then I was done. I don't know why everyone was asking how to do it..

And Zabeth... well you know....

imagen-40.png

^^ Why don't you join all the fun? Visit Pumpkin Pete and help find spiders, brew some Moonshine for werewolfs and listen to Zabeth Corvid! ^ ^

Happy Halloween!

I honestly didn't understand the spider puzzle, I just randomly clicked until I got it. Was there supposed to be some sort of pattern to it? Or did you just need to click different spiders to get it?

Yea.. I didn't really get it ethier, but i think it had something to do which the colors, the red moved the orange, and the white moved the pink... (and they were related...kinda)

I don't know.......... -.-

imagen-40.png

^^ Why don't you join all the fun? Visit Pumpkin Pete and help find spiders, brew some Moonshine for werewolfs and listen to Zabeth Corvid! ^ ^

Happy Halloween!

I honestly didn't understand the spider puzzle, I just randomly clicked until I got it. Was there supposed to be some sort of pattern to it? Or did you just need to click different spiders to get it?

Yea.. I didn't really get it ethier, but i think it had something to do which the colors, the red moved the orange, and the white moved the pink... (and they were related...kinda)

I don't know.......... -.-

I have the colors writen down if anyone needs help. Didn't keep track of how to actually do the puzzle though and it might be different for each person.

[hide]

For me it was

clicking on Red moves orange

orange moves turqouise

green moves both blue and green

pink moves orange and pink

purple moves pink and purple

beige moves purple and green

turqouise moves red and beige

and blue moves red and beige.

[/hide]

michel555555.png

[spoiler=click you know you wanna]
Me behave? Seriously? As a child I saw Tarzan almost naked, Cinderella arrived home from a party after midnight, Pinocchio told lies, Aladin was a thief, Batman drove over 200 miles an hour, Snow White lived in a house with seven men, Popeye smoked a pipe and had tattoos, Pac man ran around to digital music while eating pills that enhanced his performance, and Shaggy and Scooby were mystery solving hippies who always had the munchies. The fault is not mine! if you had this childhood and loved it put this in your signature!

Metallica, Iron Maiden, Black Sabbath. This is quite possibly the best event ever.

You forgot Poison. The every rose has its thorn quote. I only know that cus of the Bill and Ted movies lol

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

Aww, that was a little too short in my opinion. :( Either way, it was actually quite fun, an improvement over last year in my opinion.

The rewards are awesome, especially the brooch, which I will find quite useful for my purposes. :thumbup:

*Rocks out to Black Zebeth*

siggy.png

Quest cape first achieved September 20, 2010

534/534 Tasks completed. Taskmaster first achieved June 23, 2012

"All I can tell you is this: It was a long time ago in a dimension far away and it was certainly not an excellent adventure"

[hide=Drops]Dragon: Spear x1, Med helm x3, legs x2, pickaxe x1, skirt x3, scimitar x1

Barrows: DH helm x1, Verac Brassy x2, Karil Skirt x1, Ahrim Hood x2, Guthan Spear

GWD: Arma Helm x1

Other: Handcannon x4, Leaf Bladed Sword x3[/hide]

References to Metal bands? sounds pro.

They finally make aberrant specters easier to click on! w00t!! I have wanted that since I was able to kill them.

LOL at the Pvp glitch. Almost typical of them. Figures, the tiniest update screws a huge portion of the game over.

pere_grin.png

i never play with sound so i dont care about sound update, is it really that annoying? Maybe i should just turn on the sound once just to hear it :/ lol

pikatips001.pngjjjon123.png

pikatips002.pngjjjon123.png

pikatips003.pngjjjon123.png

pikatips004.pngjjjon123.png

pikatips005.png1,000 F2P Total Level Reached 10/8/10 !

[hide=Guides]Magic & Summoning Profit Spreadsheets! *UPDATES EVERY HOUR* (includes: High alch, Superheat, and Enchanting)

4 BETTER alternatives to flesh crawlers[/hide]

WOT WOT!

☉.☉☂

The quest itself was relatively boring and short, the part where you had to move the spiders provided some mild concentration much to my annoyance :)

The brooch is pretty awesome in my opinion, I reckon being disguised as a pile of bones could save your life in deep wildy if you were really lucky. On the other hand the novelty wears off after a few hours or so since almost every other player online is showing off the same thing as you are.

Also I think the emote is pretty cool, it's far more spectacular than i expected, especially for a holiday event.

The new sounds are very amusing :) I went to FOG and it sounded as if i were amidst an epic battle scene from Star Wars. Not to mention the interesting moaning noises that occur when a male and female character fight ;)

TRImage.gif

Jagex Community Cup Winners 2010

Not to mention the interesting moaning noises that occur when a male and female character fight ;)

right now, rsof is funny as [cabbage] ive never lol'd so much on rsof in my life

[hide= funny rsof quotes]

Nobody (with the exception of some sick people) wants to hear these aweful player sounds that were recorded in a hotel by jagex staff to save on money.

My mom heard the new sounds, knocked on my door and asked me to quiet down with my friend.

Battle for males now sounds like the inside of a vomitorium.

srsly i don't wanna hear noises sounding like 2 old people in the bedroom

what did u do? sample the "family guy pukefest"?

omg!!

I got hit and thought the wrong kind of site popped up!!!!

Why does it sound like a female is enjoying being hit??????

[/hide]

pikatips001.pngjjjon123.png

pikatips002.pngjjjon123.png

pikatips003.pngjjjon123.png

pikatips004.pngjjjon123.png

pikatips005.png1,000 F2P Total Level Reached 10/8/10 !

[hide=Guides]Magic & Summoning Profit Spreadsheets! *UPDATES EVERY HOUR* (includes: High alch, Superheat, and Enchanting)

4 BETTER alternatives to flesh crawlers[/hide]

WOT WOT!

☉.☉☂

New sounds are surprisingly good, community needs to stop being immature about the female sounds. (Most MMO's females sound exactly like this, it's not like a grunt of pain can sound any different).

Cows were an amazing improvement from the awful synthesized sound effects they used to have. It's going to be great when all of the sound effects get converted... now if only music was higher quality.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank the gods for iTunes.

Edited by Toad
Spam Images ;)

PvP is not for me

In the 3rd Year of the Boycott
Real-world money saved since FT/W: Hundreds of Dollars
Real-world time saved since FT/W: Thousands of Hours