18-Oct-2010 - Partying is Such Sweet Sorrow (Halloween 2010)

Michael

Wonder if anyone else thinks the Zabeth Corvid conversation seems to be a reference to the discworld? Definitely seen the whole "person sees into future, offers reply before you ask question" thing in the Discworld.

Incidentally, if you want to be a jerk (in the discworld) you don't ask the question after they give the answer. Causes a paradox/problem in the space-time continuum, and severe headache to the psychic.

Squab unleashes Megiddo! Completed all quests and hard diaries. 75+ Skiller. (At one point.) 2000+ total. 99 Magic.
[spoiler=The rest of my sig. You know you wanna see it.]

my difinition of noob is i dont like u, either u are better then me or u are worst them me

Buying spins make you a bad person...don't do it. It's like buying nukes for North Korea.

Well if it bothers you that the game is more fun now, then you can go cry in a corner. :shame:

your article was the equivalent of a circumcized porcupine

The only thing wrong with it is the lack of a percentage for when you need to stroke it.

7ApdH.png
squabharpy.png
Poignant Purple to Lokie's Ravishing Red and Alg's Brilliant Blue.

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The new sound effects seem really cheap and out of place.

Ummm... I dont think you remember what the old sound effects were like.

They seem "out of place" because Runescape has never had real sound effects. Therefore, no matter what the effect, it would have been "out of place."

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Cows were an amazing improvement from the awful synthesized sound effects they used to have. It's going to be great when all of the sound effects get converted... now if only music was higher quality.

If theres one bad sound i remember, it was cows...

Euuuaaaaauuugghhhhh

O.O

I may log back on Runescape for the first time in over a month just to do this event. I've always played during holiday events, even if I wasn't active. They amuse me, and I think they're pretty fun for the most part... Even though I am burned out from Runescape grinding and hate the community.

SWAG

Mayn U wanna be like me but U can't be me cuz U ain't got ma swagga on.

You can still right-click the bones and kill them this way. I'm a guy who buries every bone I come across (I'm that desperate for pray xp).

Still, most rsers don't really know this so I can simply go to a crowded area and hide ;D

douvdFX.jpg

Blog

Trimmed | Master Quester | Final Boss

Boss pets: Bombi | Shrimpy | Ellie | Tz-Rek Jad | Karil the Bobbled | Mega Ducklings

120s: Dungeoneering | Invention

I am unable to find one last spider.. can someone please PM me the spoiler (all spiders)?

thanks

If i got 1gp for everytime sum1 said the word "noob",I would have a full p hat set.

nahhh ill continue mis-spelling

iqrasoft.jpeg

^!click for blog!^

sigs by: woopidoo2|yaff2|4be2jue|me|guthix121

Recent update FAQ:

[hide]"Will you consider having the Falador party room updated to make the dance floors look like the one from the latest Halloween event?"

No, Id rather keep this for special occasions. Sorry! ~ Mod Mark

"Any chance of adding a dance floor to our POHs sometime in the future?"

Nice Idea! We have been dreaming about a POH update for a while, this would make an interesting addition to the list we already have. ~ Mod Mark

"Is it possible for us to get Pumpkin Pete's unique dance emote in the future?"

Yes, it's possible. No direct plans right now though. Perhaps hidden content?

"Has the Spider Realm agility course been officially scrapped?"

No. Its still something we would like to use for a future agility course. ~ Mod Mark

"Is it possible that more traveling bands may visit Gielinor?"

Yes! ~ Mod Mark

"The Jack-O-Lantern on Pete's head looks really cool. Could we possibly see the reward from the '06 event be updated like this?"

Nope. Thats his special hat and people really get annoyed if we change things, so we only change things if we really need to. ~ Mod Mark

"Will we be able to wear Pumpkin Pete's outfit in the future (except from the head of course)?"

Maybe! ~ Mod Mark

"What has the new emote got to do with Halloween or this particular event?"

There may be a real world reference that this emote hints towards, but it was primarily added because it looked good and could be used later without being particularly context sensitive. We also didnt want to undermine the air guitar emote by adding another rocking out emote, so this seemed to be the best compromise. That and its just cool! ~ Mod Raven [/hide]

purple spider get me please :(

Edit:- found him. the noob was in the portal room...

If i got 1gp for everytime sum1 said the word "noob",I would have a full p hat set.

iqrasoft.jpeg

^!click for blog!^

I wish I had that one million exp as the reward :'(

iqrasoft.jpeg

^!click for blog!^