Shadow Silk Hood

gremmy

Hi

<rant>

I'm so ******* ****** that level 70 players with 43 dungeoneering has seen 3 hoods, unbound one for fun, and alched 17 when I'm at level 88 dungeoneering and I haven't even ******* seen one of those idiot hoods. NOT EVEN ONCE HAVE ONE OF MY TEAMMATES KILLED A SPIDER AND GOTTEN A ******* HOOD TO GIVE ME, I KILLED LIKE ******* 300 OF THOSE SPIDERS ****! I just got kicked for not having a ******* hood, this is ******** **** ya'll!

</rant>

ty

Dragon drops: 82 (2 claws)

Dagannoth kings drops: 73

Barrows item count: 51

GWD drops: 54 (5 hilts: 1x bandos, 3x saradomin, 1x zamorak)

Whips: 4

Sigils: 1x spectral (FFA), 1x arcane (FFA)

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I saw my first hood at 92, and I've dungeoned with a few people with higher who haven't had one.

You'll get one eventually

Meh

NP

Np what?

I totally agree with your rant, happened to me too. It seems that you are more likely to get one if you aren't trying to get one! :(

My lame drops:
6 Effigys
1 D Med - 1 D Dagger
1 Verac's Helmet - 1 Guthan's Platebody

Jagex needs to make both slayer monsters and slayer drops far more common.

Slayer is probably the only skill that is kinda underrepresented in dung imo... all because of the rarity.

douvdFX.jpg

Blog

Trimmed | Master Quester | Final Boss

Boss pets: Bombi | Shrimpy | Ellie | Tz-Rek Jad | Karil the Bobbled | Mega Ducklings

120s: Dungeoneering | Invention

I got mine at 45 Dung I think it was, sucks having to bind it over a weapon but atleast at 50 Dung I'll have one. :thumbsup:

2d26mw.gif

Why can't the Big Bang be done by the hand of God?

It could have, but it is next to impossible because it also could have been caused by the flying spaghetti monster, or one of the other infinite number of deity possibilities.

Stopped dung at lvl 48 then just had tog up to 63 restarted cause I need scroll of life, a day later it just fell out of the air, I was like, oh nice, ain't this supposed to be rare? Hope you get one soon :/

Legion.gif

Achieved quest (07/08/2009), woodcutting (28/06/2010), attack (21/07/2010), strength + constitution (07/08/2010), defence (26/09/2010), summoning (13/01/2011), herblore (03/03/2011), cook (31/08/2012), firemaking (01/09/2012), magic (08/09/2012), prayer (16/09/2012) and ranged (29/10/2012) capes.

Seen 2. Saw my 1st and was lucky to grab it as soon as the spider dropped to the ground (other guy was jealous :P) and saw one last week and gave it to one people in my team, no point in not sharing them tbh. Felt kinda bad as only we were 5 guys only I and other guy had hood when the spider dropped to the ground, i was the only one around and grabbed it. then i announced it and 1 ragequit because i didn't give them it :mellow:

It's a RARE drop, I've gained over 15M Dungeoneering XP and seen 14 Edimmu without one dropping a Blood necklace, and yet I'm not posting a topic about it.

Did you see what the forum is called? C'mon.. Tif gotta be more intelligent then that. Anyway, why would you want a blood necklace, it sucks, and has no correlation with what else was spoken about.

I got a hood soon after I hit 50 DG, before occult floors came out. I guess I lucked out :cool:

It would be stupid to kick someone out of a team solely because they don't have one though.

No, imo, it makes perfect sense to. If you have a team of hooded players, you won't need to clear many rooms. For example, if an altar room has no mages/non-humanoids, you don't have to touch that room. Whereas if there was even a single non-hooded player, the team would probably end up clearing the room. Same goes for many puzzle rooms. It quicker and easier if the team only has to kill a spider or giant than clear the room.

While it may be frustrating, it's a perfectly fair and rational decision to me. While I wouldn't kick someone from my team, you'd bet I'd take the hooded player over the nonhooded one. It just makes life so much easier.

No, imo, it makes perfect sense to. If you have a team of hooded players, you won't need to clear many rooms. For example, if an altar room has no mages/non-humanoids, you don't have to touch that room. Whereas if there was even a single non-hooded player, the team would probably end up clearing the room. Same goes for many puzzle rooms. It quicker and easier if the team only has to kill a spider or giant than clear the room.

While it may be frustrating, it's a perfectly fair and rational decision to me. While I wouldn't kick someone from my team, you'd bet I'd take the hooded player over the nonhooded one. It just makes life so much easier.

Clearing altars is unnecessary now with the quick recharge update.

Of course I would take a hooded player over a nonhooded, I wasn't arguing that. But if I'm teaming with strangers and one of them ends up not having a hood, I'm not going to leave or kick as long as he is a decent player.

Clearing altars is unnecessary now with the quick recharge update.

Of course I would take a hooded player over a nonhooded, I wasn't arguing that. But if I'm teaming with strangers and one of them ends up not having a hood, I'm not going to leave or kick as long as he is a decent player.

Personally, though, I'd still rather clean up a room that's frequently visited.

My point was, though, that there's some logical basis for doing so.