Next #1

MrGwas

RoT won't be number one again I don't think, their members do have dedication true but their overall organization is bad. TT has the best chance of being #1 atm, however this won't ever be proven until the end of the crashwar between eos and rot.

You keep referring to the "end" of the crash war. Is there any definite end in site? Or do they just keep going now until one slumps?

until one calls a truce.

But are eos gonna try for a truce cos i very much doubt that rot will.

envy42.png

RoT won't be number one again I don't think, their members do have dedication true but their overall organization is bad. TT has the best chance of being #1 atm, however this won't ever be proven until the end of the crashwar between eos and rot.

You keep referring to the "end" of the crash war. Is there any definite end in site? Or do they just keep going now until one slumps?

until one calls a truce.

But are eos gonna try for a truce cos i very much doubt that rot will.

It doesn't matter who calls a truce with who, both clans will be involved in a crashing war again with either different clans or themselves again in the matter of a few weeks.

If it's interms of maturity and over all, it's between RSD and TT.

Other clans just get baited too easly...

And fighting with clans like EOS and VR or ROT you won't ever get a clean fight lol.... if they start loseing... your clan will get crashed... simple fact :rolleyes:

TT was pretty sore when they lost the JCUP, wouldn't say they are amazingly mature. Crying about it on RSC because RSD changed their names- not going to lie I did expect more.

Personally, RSD is up there with RoT, with EoS and TT fighting it out just below. Can't see EoS doing to well in the future...

I have lived my life to the best of my ability, but I have not been able to escape fate, anger, or pain.

Bring me the answers, and the road that leads to truth, reveal to me once and for all, how all of this will end.

Shadows cannot exist without the light. But without the shadows, the light has no meaning.