Space

archimage_a

That is why I had stockpiled Bio-weapons around the dam and at any site that might get attacked(Even more so after the UN threw its hissy fit.)

Would have dissipated over Europe.

The only person I was worried about was Dusty...since he might pull another convert landing, blow up a building and decimate Europe by accident.

But desperate times....

Well I knew you wouldn't agree. I know how you hate facing facts.

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm so happy.

Sheet and st00f tomorrow, busy with projects.

Not to mention The Way of Kings...

Above silence, the illuminating storms - dying storms - illuminate the silence above.

10:53 PM - retech9691: I feel the need
10:53 PM - retech9691: To include many chasms in my story arc
10:53 PM - Resistance: You mean plotholes?

Remember, Remember, the 4th of November

RIP Dawngate ;-;

The child shall watch, victorious

A favorite quote of mine from a book within a book.. The Tome of the Paragon, From the Fith Sorceress, The Gates of Dawn.. And i forget the last book. Oh, and will i get to stab things?

FaladorTavern.png

Youtube account: Earthgragonsage; currently uploading not an effing thing.

[hide=Memorable Crossroads Quotes.]

Reigan: NO MOOSE CAN SAVE US NOW; ...Had that been taken out of context, it would have been comical... Right now, it's terrifying.

[/hide]

I am so playing. How could I not? :)

I hope Iey makes it back in time. :(

10:53 PM - retech9691: I feel the need
10:53 PM - retech9691: To include many chasms in my story arc
10:53 PM - Resistance: You mean plotholes?

Remember, Remember, the 4th of November

RIP Dawngate ;-;

Hooray for the huzzah trantulacrab, And yay for being able to stab things.

FaladorTavern.png

Youtube account: Earthgragonsage; currently uploading not an effing thing.

[hide=Memorable Crossroads Quotes.]

Reigan: NO MOOSE CAN SAVE US NOW; ...Had that been taken out of context, it would have been comical... Right now, it's terrifying.

[/hide]

Space now has a website.

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/12603519/Space%20Online/index.html

Information is basic and if you don't access it you will not be at a disadvantage, since the first round will be a getting to know everyone, oh my god its aliens, grab the rayguns and power the lasers.

However, I would like you to access it...so feel free.

Our ship sux. We're such newbs to the space-faring races of the universe. We need to work on it. :P

Master of your domain? I am Lord of the manor, Queen of the castle, King of the county!

Former moderator of the original Dungeoneering

Former moderator of Ye Olde Hegemony

Moderator of the remake of Dungeoneering

Former Empress of the Lichten Empire (Hegemony)

Former President of the United States (Hegemony)

Former Emporer of Imperial Japan (Hegemony)

Czarina Catherine of Imperial Russia (Hegemony

The only difference between a disagreement between friends, an argument between strangers, and a feud between enemies is the ability to reconcile.

Backstory for my dude:

Gavril Federov, aged 31, born 2045.

Born during the economical crisis of 2045, Gavril did not have a very well off childhood, living in a slum with alone his mother, as his father was killed during the Ruski-Jap war. With no working man, his mother had to use other means to earn money for the Gavril and herself. Gavril went to a state college not being generally amazing in any sort of scientifical field, but he did not lack any scientifical knowledge, he was pretty outstanding when it came to most physical activities however, and when he graduated college in 2063 he was put into full time work to help pay for his ailing mother. The work was laborous and led to Gavril becoming rather physically strong, he quit his job in 2066 when his mother passed away. Joining the military, his physical strength easily allowed him to pass training, he was not only in the ground forces, he also joined the Russian navy. During a training mission in the contested sea of Japan, Gavril's vessel the VMF Steel Pride had technical difficulties which are still unknown to this day. The ship had to make an unexpected landing on a nearby island which was under control by the Greater Japanese Empire. Mistaken them for an invading force, they attacked the stranded Russian's. This is where Gavril developed his nationilistic personality, for a few months, his Russian brethren defended the shore in which they were constantly being attacked, many of his friends he had made over the years in his travels across the sea were killed infront of him, but none of the Russian's ever gave up hope of repairing their ship. Finally, one fine summers day, the ship was fixed and they escaped back to Russia, even though it was only a training mission, his actions earned him a promotion to Starshina (petty officer, not a very high rank). Even though Gavril hated the Japanese because of this, he was selected to join the ISS where he would encounter people from all over the globe, to this day Gavril is aboard the ISS, hoping to conquer the heavens for his comrades, though he does miss earth and his motherland a whole bunch, being with Russian's helps this.

Personality:

Nationilist, not to the point of racism to others though (except Japanese).

Generally friendly

Tenacious

It's a REALLY big shaft.

I didn't catch fire, I used the can of hairspray as a flamethrower and pointed it at my arm.

how are you going to ignore my posts when I'm offering to let you live as my vassal in two weeks time?

Ok, will resume in an hour <_<

Sorry for the delay:

My sister demanded me take her across the other side of the county(about 40 minutes), then while driving, informed me we were picking up another friend from the other other side of the county(20 minutes away, so 40 minutes there and back). She then told I needed to pick up mum in 20 minutes(from 40 minutes away).

Thusly I have just got back, Dad has extremely bad toothache and Mum has had a busy day...so naturally I am cooking Dinner, which contains the Pasta Bake I was making, which got delayed because someone had switched the oven off...

As such I am going to eat dinner, then get back and get reprepared... I will get the IRC up ten minutes beforehand.

It won't let me join the channel.

Master of your domain? I am Lord of the manor, Queen of the castle, King of the county!

Former moderator of the original Dungeoneering

Former moderator of Ye Olde Hegemony

Moderator of the remake of Dungeoneering

Former Empress of the Lichten Empire (Hegemony)

Former President of the United States (Hegemony)

Former Emporer of Imperial Japan (Hegemony)

Czarina Catherine of Imperial Russia (Hegemony

The only difference between a disagreement between friends, an argument between strangers, and a feud between enemies is the ability to reconcile.

Player: a_bert

Name: GENERAL MALCOLM GRANGER, AIRFORCE GENERAL

Position: AIRFORCE GENERAL/tactical

Nationality: Mother[bleep]ing America

Merit 0

Energy Credits 0

Inventory Nothing

Skills None

Technobabble Tokens 10

1) Raise my eyebrow and walk off

2) ;_; become bros with john donne and shakespeare

3) FIRE THE CANNONS