Super Meat Boy

Nadril

How about content, which one has more? Also, if thePC really is commanded in any way with the mouse I don't think i'll get it. I'm just too used to a controller. :blink:

Lol like I said PC version isn't even out until sometime Nov. Only version is 360 atm.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Sorry for the double post but wanted to revive the thread a bit.

Placed my pre-order for this last night. Bit peeved at steam.. I don't understand why we (speaking on behalf of UK) have to wait for a specific time to download it. IMO it should be like any other normal game release, that you can buy it/play it at 12am on the day it comes out. Was looking forward to playing it tonight but it seems I have to wait 22 hours (7pm tomorow) to play it when in theory, it should be released in 3 hours (which would make it 12am GMT).

I'm pretty sure this has been the issue with games in the past with people who bought a game retail were playing it and the steam users had to wait because it "hadn't been released yet".

I am dissapoint :(

On a lighter off-topic note...

I picked up SMB and World of Goo for a total of £9.47 last night. Bliss.

starscapeyp6.jpg

Deviant Art Account

2 Signatures | 6 Photographs | 1 Other

Only like 16 more hours. :thumbsup:

Sorry for the double post but wanted to revive the thread a bit.

Placed my pre-order for this last night. Bit peeved at steam.. I don't understand why we (speaking on behalf of UK) have to wait for a specific time to download it. IMO it should be like any other normal game release, that you can buy it/play it at 12am on the day it comes out. Was looking forward to playing it tonight but it seems I have to wait 22 hours (7pm tomorow) to play it when in theory, it should be released in 3 hours (which would make it 12am GMT).

I'm pretty sure this has been the issue with games in the past with people who bought a game retail were playing it and the steam users had to wait because it "hadn't been released yet".

I am dissapoint :(

On a lighter off-topic note...

I picked up SMB and World of Goo for a total of £9.47 last night. Bliss.

How do you think Aus, NZ, Jap feel? By the time you guys are counting down to the new year we've already blacked out twice and preparing for a third.

Steam | PM me for BBM PIN

Nine naked men is a technological achievement. Quote of 2013.

PCGamingWiki - Let's fix PC gaming!

Yeah, annoyed at the release time too. Doubly annoying as I'll just have left for work at that time so won't get to play it until tomorrow most likely :(

I most likely won't get to play until I visit a friend who has unmetered downloads on some of the servers.

Game is broken as hell, doesn't want to go into windowed mode. And worst of all when I touch Bandage Girl in level 2, the game crashes.

Apparently other people have problems with other characters not working (most of them by the looks of it), falling through walls/floors and various other things. Fairly disappointed with this release to be honest, the game is unplayable in its current state. It's a shame as the XBL version seemed to be fine upon release, how did they mess up the PC release so much?

Game is broken as hell, doesn't want to go into windowed mode. And worst of all when I touch Bandage Girl in level 2, the game crashes.

Apparently other people have problems with other characters not working (most of them by the looks of it), falling through walls/floors and various other things. Fairly disappointed with this release to be honest, the game is unplayable in its current state. It's a shame as the XBL version seemed to be fine upon release, how did they mess up the PC release so much?

Mine seems fine so far except for the fact that it crashes when I exit game, but I dont lose any progress, so im happy with it at the moment.

starscapeyp6.jpg

Deviant Art Account

Just found out that you can't use an xbox controller and a play 'n' charge kit on the PC... Damn... Suppose I'll have to fork out £20 for a wired controller :<

EDIT: The latest patch to come out on the PC was amazing. Fixed all my input lag, now I dont have to press 'S' multiple times for it to register \o/

starscapeyp6.jpg

Deviant Art Account

Just found out that you can't use an xbox controller and a play 'n' charge kit on the PC... Damn... Suppose I'll have to fork out £20 for a wired controller :<

EDIT: The latest patch to come out on the PC was amazing. Fixed all my input lag, now I dont have to press 'S' multiple times for it to register \o/

there's xbox controller adapters for pc but i don';t know how much money those are.

[hide]201792483.png?AWSAccessKeyId=0ZRYP5X5F6FSMBCCSE82&Expires=1291311120&Signature=WTsWX%2BrKcT9%2BBey20AfQIbNSt4E%3D[/hide]

Man the team meat guys are awesome.

Image doesn't work for me =/

The adapters are about the same price as a wired controller so I'll stick with my keyboard untill I get some more money. Besides, the latest patch fixed a lot of the keyboard lag for me, so it's all good for now.

starscapeyp6.jpg

Deviant Art Account

[hide]33257.png[/hide]

Man the team meat guys are awesome.

Image doesn't work for me =/

The adapters are about the same price as a wired controller so I'll stick with my keyboard untill I get some more money. Besides, the latest patch fixed a lot of the keyboard lag for me, so it's all good for now.

I bet it's an image of Super Tofu boy, a carachter which was used by PETA to popularize vegiatrianism or soemthing, but ended up being implemented in the PC version, whith lots of jokes on PETA.

I think i'll get this on steam :thumbup:

Does someone want to be a darling and buy this for me? I'm looking at you Furah!

Had I seen this before it came out I probably would have. :-w

Found this glitch or something on 1-7. The bandage doesn't disappear after you get it in the level, so you can repeatedly get the same bandage. I got all of the characters from that, sad to say. But it was worth it. NINJA!

Many believe that the 1980 eruption of Mt. Saint Helens was a catostrophic geological event, in reality it was the day that Jimi Hendrix returned to Earth from the next world and actually stood up next to a mountain and chopped it down with the edge of his hand.

-Random Youtuber

Found this glitch or something on 1-7. The bandage doesn't disappear after you get it in the level, so you can repeatedly get the same bandage. I got all of the characters from that, sad to say. But it was worth it. NINJA!

On the 360 version if you did that it would [bleep] up your save data.

Nah, it's completely fine.

Many believe that the 1980 eruption of Mt. Saint Helens was a catostrophic geological event, in reality it was the day that Jimi Hendrix returned to Earth from the next world and actually stood up next to a mountain and chopped it down with the edge of his hand.

-Random Youtuber