Druv's goals and achievements - 80M RC

Selling bonecrusher. <3.

Grats on 125M Slay.

• Like 1

4K469.png

"Night gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children. I shall wear no crowns and win no glory. I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

"An imperfect man can do great deeds, and a great man imperfect ones.

Since it looks like slayer xp will be at least doubled next tuesday I'm taking a small break from it for now. Instead I started killing dagannoth sentinels for melee xp because.. why not? 200M slayer will not get me 200M all melees anyway. But as you all know Jagex decided to nerf sentinels today, and my recent bad luck with updates continue. :P

Instead I moved on to C2 fishing/wc which is pretty enjoyable and it doesn't require full attention so it's perfect for watching movies/TV-shows. :D

I'm definitely doing this for 200M fish, probably for WC too unless I get a reason to go back to ivy (like a sudden Fifa addiction). Obviously this could change if they release some new epic-xp fish.

Here's the results for my first 4 hours:

first4h.png

And some small xp milestones:

45mwc.png

18mfish.png

109mdg.png

Tomorrow I'll be no-lifing an essay that I have left for last day (as usual) so I guess cooking rocktails will have to do. :P

Almost 5/3 billion xp, grats :).

Supporter of Zaros | Quest Cape owner since 22 may 2010 | No skills below 99 | Total level 2595 | Completionist Cape owner since 17th June 2013 | Suggestions

99 summoning (18th June 2011, previously untrimmed) | 99 farming (14th July 2011) | 99 prayer (8th September 2011) | 99 constitution (10th September 2011) | 99 dungeoneering (15th November 2011)

99 ranged (28th November 2011) | 99 attack, 99 defence, 99 strength (11th December 2011) | 99 slayer (18th December 2011) | 99 magic (22nd December 2011) | 99 construction (16th March 2012)

99 herblore (22nd March 2012) | 99 firemaking (26th March 2012) | 99 cooking (2nd July 2012) | 99 runecrafting (12th March 2012) | 99 crafting (26th August 2012) | 99 agility (19th November 2012)

99 woodcutting (22nd November 2012) | 99 fletching (31st December 2012) | 99 thieving (3rd January 2013) | 99 hunter (11th January 2013) | 99 mining (21st January 2013) | 99 fishing (21st January 2013)

99 smithing (21st January 2013) | 120 dungeoneering (17th June 2013) | 99 divination (24th November 2013)

Tormented demon drops: twenty effigies, nine pairs of claws, two dragon armour slices and one elite clue | Dagannoth king drops: two dragon hatchets, two elite clues, one archer ring and one warrior ring

Glacor drops: four pairs of ragefire boots, one pair of steadfast boots, six effigies, two hundred lots of Armadyl shards, three elite clues | Nex split: Torva boots | Kalphite King split: off-hand drygore mace

30/30 Shattered Heart statues completed | 16/16 Court Cases completed | 25/25 Choc Chimp Ices delivered | 500/500 Vyrewatch burned | 584/584 tasks completed | 4000/4000 chompies hunted

C2 fishing averages around 100-110k per hour so I've been doing that for a bit instead of both fish&wc which is around 65k in each per h. Woodcutting is the ultimate afk-skill so I don't value that xp very highly. Whenever I need to do some serious studying I afk at ivy for example.

Anyway, thanks to Quyneax I realized that I was close to reaching the XP-milestone 1/3 of 5B XP.

1thirdof5b.png

And Yelps (?) knew I was poor so he decided to help me out a bit

1m.png

Ty Yelps

This could be my last blog-post before EOC. If it is, I'll miss you old RS combat-system.

Almost 5/3 billion xp, grats :).

Ty :D

Hm. First day of EOC and I have mixed feelings about it. All I've been doing is slayer and it's like the complete opposite of the old system. Tasks that used to be a bit shit like dragons, ice wyrms (and probably jadinkos) are now the best. The old best tasks are just annoying now because you have to tag every monster before cannon or titan kills it unless you're cool with half or 1/4 slay xp. I even cancelled bloodvelds today, never thought that would happen.

[noob]

I also haven't figured out what gear to use yet. For bolt tasks I've been using dual cbow + royal bolts, royal top + legs, fury (should get ranging ammy or that god ammy), barrow gloves and ragefire boots (Eh, someone said all glacor boots are pretty much the same. Is that even true?).

For arrow tasks I had no clue on what to use as I can't afford zaryte bow right now. In the end I used guthix bow + guthix arrows which felt a bit embarrassing. It was still 60k+ xp per h at black drags though so still worth doing. Still can't figure out what would be better though. Magic longbow sighted? Crystal bow?

[/noob]

Melee is a bit meh. The only melee tasks worth doing (that I know of) are monsters weak to slash. Rapier is only for jungle and desert wyrms and who kills those? Not even gonna bother buying an offhand rapier.

Some tasks requires way too much clicking. For example abyssal demons and waterfiends both die in 2-3 hits max which is just annoying. If you haven't already - go do a dark beast task outside temple of light with cannon + titan. A task of 200 took about 22 mins. They die ridiculously fast.

Enough rambling, here's some pics:

190M HP:

190mhp.png

And result of first day of slay:

slayereocrunetracker.png

And I thought everyone was gonna slay.

HF plundering without EEE anymore guys :)

Nice one Druv, really lucky of you to get it pre-EoC

Probably resort to unicorns. Or perhaps a bunyip is enough with all the new armour and lp changes.

Yer it looks like it's gonna be okay with the minor changes to PP. And I rarely had to use the EEE spec before anyway and without having to loot the sacrophagus it would probably be even less. :P

(so much rage in the other posts so I only quoted 2) :D

Yeah 1.2m Slayer xp is doable. Ice strykes and Mithril dragons give so much experience its ridiculous. I am honestly expecting a nerf.

Also in regards to equipment, Armadyl chainskirt/plate is now significantly better than royal, worth buying. But the price will have skyrocketed up, definately over 20m for the set I assume now. For bows, Crystal is the next best bow after Zaryte, so go for that.

imp7C.jpg

(22:28:44) <@Leik> LE INTORNUTZ SPEEK xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Mish.png

Wait ... 1.2M slayer xp in one day? WHAT?

Yeah 1.2m Slayer xp is doable. Ice strykes and Mithril dragons give so much experience its ridiculous. I am honestly expecting a nerf.

Also in regards to equipment, Armadyl chainskirt/plate is now significantly better than royal, worth buying. But the price will have skyrocketed up, definately over 20m for the set I assume now. For bows, Crystal is the next best bow after Zaryte, so go for that.

I like that they give that much xp because they pretty much nerfed all cannon-tasks. Bloodvelds gives like 100 xp each. Kalphites, spectres, dagannoths and suqahs are also very bad now.

And duh, forgot about armadyl. And I'll buy a crystal bow. Thanks. :)

G

G

ANGRY

ONLY #3 L0L CYA IDIOT

grats on 190m hp tho :>

Ty

Welcome to EasyScape

The difference isn't that big, I'd guess it's around 60-80k slay xp/h now. But yer, everything is getting easier over time,whether we like it or not. :P

Anyway, Has anyone seen an effigy since EOC?

More slaying done. I'm starting to get used to the new system now and I know what tasks to do and skip. I unlocked ganodermic creatures because they are all awesome XP. Gano beasts are the best of course but the others are 65k+ xp per hour.

130M Slay:

130mslay.png

The annoying thing is that most good slayer monsters are weak to mage so I will not be able to "save" the last of my mage xp for superheat mining as I had planned to.

Mage:

3X Ganos

Ice wyrms

Steels

Irons

Miths

Wyverns

Range:

Black drags

Black demons

Dark beasts

Waterfiends

Melee:

Ab demons

Des wyrms

Fire giants

Jadinkos

So 8 mage tasks vs 4 each of ranged and melee.

By the way, dharok totally rips through ab demons, 1-hitting them pretty much all the time with momentum. It's close to 100k slay xp and 400k melee xp per h on task.

And I can't wait for the charm collector that's coming with the new quest. Picking up charms have become so annoying now when all monsters die so quickly. :P

A small thing that I though was worth taking a pic of. Me passing Zezima (yay).

passedzezima.png

Anyway, Has anyone seen an effigy since EOC?

Yep, got an effigy at abyssal demons.

Oh so they still exist. 3,5M slayer XP since update and no effigy. :mad:

Grats on 190M HP, this kind of gives me motivation to go back to slayer.

Thanks. I think I prefer this actually, mostly due to the higher xp/h. Just a shame that more monsters aren't aggressive.

1.7M slayer experience personally since EoC and no effigy. My Kingz, yesterday, was at around 3.7M without one as well. The reduce in combat level seems to have made for a pretty heavy second effigy nerf :(

Congrats on the awesome gains. Two random questions:

How did you make Skeletal Wyverns decently survivable?

Any info on Living Rock Creatures, don't want to unperm block without hearing some test values. Had some hopes with there high hp they might be fair exp/hour

siggy_zps7b2911b4.png

LRC are like, 90something slayer XP each, with lots of running around. I haven't had fun doing any of my LRC tasks :<

Thanks for the slaylist Druv, and grats on passing Zezima :P

6Ij0n.jpg

In real life MMO you don't get 99 smithing by making endless bronze daggers.