Druv's goals and achievements - 80M RC

And I can't wait for the charm collector that's coming with the new quest. Picking up charms have become so annoying now when all monsters die so quickly.

:eek:

[bleep] OFF HOW ARE U SO [bleep]ING LUCKY U PIECE OF [bleep]ING SHIT [bleep] [bleep] [wagon] MUNCHER

1.7M slayer experience personally since EoC and no effigy. My Kingz, yesterday, was at around 3.7M without one as well. The reduce in combat level seems to have made for a pretty heavy second effigy nerf :(

Congrats on the awesome gains. Two random questions:

How did you make Skeletal Wyverns decently survivable?

Any info on Living Rock Creatures, don't want to unperm block without hearing some test values. Had some hopes with there high hp they might be fair exp/hour

Yea it's probably just the combat thing but that's still some bad luck we're having. :P

For wyverns I haven't used cannon. There's some spots to stand where you just have 1 or 2 attacking you, like if you turn right after entering the cave there's an area where just 1 spawns. Then you can lure some others after he dies. Still need to bring food though if you wanna kill more than 1 spawn.

As for living rocks, read the reply below. I haven't tried them myself (just heard they were bad).

LRC are like, 90something slayer XP each, with lots of running around. I haven't had fun doing any of my LRC tasks :<

Thanks for the slaylist Druv, and grats on passing Zezima :P

That sounds bad yes. :P

And Ty

And I can't wait for the charm collector that's coming with the new quest. Picking up charms have become so annoying now when all monsters die so quickly.

:eek:

Um, I mean from the new tzhaar quest and not from the rework of rune mysteries. But nice yes.

Don't tell me that blue thing is a vine whip.

EDIT: ALSO YOUR INVENTORY IS SO UNORGANIZED IT MAKES ME WANT TO CRY. :<

EDITEDIT: Or did I miss something... Is the vine whip any good now?

7rwjf.png
Leik.png
LIVERPOOL WILL WIN THE PREMIER LEAGUE THIS SEASON.
[01:24:34] CJ Hunnicutt: it takes skill to be that [bleep]ing stupid

I have evidence to believe that vine whip + eee > dual CLS/rapier/maul :P

I think dual cmaul might beat vine whip+eee...

But! for dual cls and rapier it is pretty even and I plan to experiment with it some today as well. Vine whip is level 75 so just 5 below the chaotics but also is fastest speed (compared to cls and rapier's fast speed). On top of that if money is an issue there is no repair cost with vwhip+eee and to cap it all off you get the passive effect of eee healing you. Not a bad combo at all.

Thank you for the strategy on skeletal wyverns too Druv :P will have to unblock them and try again. Tried them previously with a cannon in the old slayer spot for them and was ravaged pretty badly :(

siggy_zps7b2911b4.png

190M Def:

190mdef.png

Only around 2 weeks left for my first 200Ms, HP & Def.

I can't decide whether to use C staff or master wand + book (or grifolic orb since all mage-offhands seem to have same bonus).

And as I'm writing this I got my 10th mage task in a row. 3x Irons, 2x Pines, 2x Gano beasts, 2x Ice strykes and 1x grifolaroos.

Don't tell me that blue thing is a vine whip.

EDIT: ALSO YOUR INVENTORY IS SO UNORGANIZED IT MAKES ME WANT TO CRY. :<

EDITEDIT: Or did I miss something... Is the vine whip any good now?

It's a beautiful vine whip. I have 20k tokens and the only task I would have used dual cls on is fire giants.

And that inventory looks pretty organized to me. At least compared to my bank. :P

That's interesting. I saw your post in Quyneax's blog too.

You can defensive cast if you want to save magic xp for mining. I managed to get stuck between chaos tunnel rooms aswell. I couldnt even see my avatar, was pretty confusing :?

Yea but the problem is that I'm 190M def already so it won't last long. And nice to see that I'm not the only one to get stuck in the tunnels. :P

I think dual cmaul might beat vine whip+eee...

But! for dual cls and rapier it is pretty even and I plan to experiment with it some today as well. Vine whip is level 75 so just 5 below the chaotics but also is fastest speed (compared to cls and rapier's fast speed). On top of that if money is an issue there is no repair cost with vwhip+eee and to cap it all off you get the passive effect of eee healing you. Not a bad combo at all.

Thank you for the strategy on skeletal wyverns too Druv :P will have to unblock them and try again. Tried them previously with a cannon in the old slayer spot for them and was ravaged pretty badly :(

Yep, I'm fine with whip vine + EEE even if it's worse than dual CLS because it's only for 1 task. I really don't feel like dging at the moment either.

As for wyverns I just had a task and it felt slow. I kept splashing with my wand so I might skip them next time, depending on points.

Had the exact same thing at desert strykes, which is even more awesome because they are more spread out there. I think it prevents them from attacking another too? Either way it's a great anticrash setup. Bloody hilarious glitch/

imp7C.jpg

(22:28:44) <@Leik> LE INTORNUTZ SPEEK xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Mish.png

Yesterday I tried to do a 2M-Slayer day on runetracker but I failed.

1575slay.png

Doing that, I hit a few milestones. First 195M HP:

195mhp.png

And then I got 1,7B OA but I lost the pic.

I had planned to do summoning with the festive aura but the pointless 50k XP-cap ruins that. So I guess I'll just wait for next 2x summoning weekend unless I manage to get enough charms for 200M without it before.

Had the exact same thing at desert strykes, which is even more awesome because they are more spread out there. I think it prevents them from attacking another too? Either way it's a great anticrash setup. Bloody hilarious glitch/

Yea it does. And the rage is priceless.

Ehh wand is better damage, but you use a shit ton of runes. That's not really an issue, though.

Better damage using momentum or better damage using abilities?

imp7C.jpg

(22:28:44) <@Leik> LE INTORNUTZ SPEEK xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Mish.png

Here's my current slay rank:

slayrankdec2.png

I'm fairly sure that I was #30 yesterday but someone must have re-subbed. I know at least one more on front page who is currently f2p so I'd need at least rank #21 to be sure of a front page rank. (heard people saying that they were going to make front page 24 players instead of 22 though).

And here's front page:

frontpageslay2dec.png

I should be able to pass all 4 at the bottom of that page unless they pick up their pace. :P

Slayer is actually profit now, which is nice. Hopefully it will stay that way.

And I'm currently 7,5M slayer xp without an effigy. It's not very nice.

Looks like you were using a wand against ice strykes. Just short tokens or is it more better damage?

I'd say it's better than C staff with momentum at least, but I haven't done any testing.

The quest today was fun, albeit a bit short. I really though charm collector would be one of the rewards but I guess they are saving it for now. I blame an unnamed friend.

Some interesting drops today,

First visage since the release of EOC:

visagesteels04dec.png

Then I got another nice drop on same task so this was probably my best task money-wise for a very long time.

steeltask4dec.png

Saving the best thing for last. After 9,1M Slayer XP in EOC I finally got an effigy drop.

effigy4dec.png

Hopefully it won't take as long for my next drop.

Random skill-milestones:

135M Slay

195M Def

22M Pray

112M DG

(soon) 198M HP

I'm currently testing some slayer XP-rates in tryhard-mode. Only tested 2 tasks so far though which was Ice wyrms and dark beasts. Ice wyrms are around 130k/h and dark beasts ~107k/h.

Anyway I won't be more detailed in this post.

Here's 120M Ranged:

120mranged.png

I got my second effigy in EOC yesterday, from Grifolaroos.

Just praying you super unlucky (bad thing to wish for o.O I guess) but a 1 effigy in 9mil experience is kind of rough :s

Yep. The second one only took around 1m XP though. :P