Druv's goals and achievements - 80M RC

Congrats on 200M HP!! One of the best 200Ms to get first for sure. :). :).

4K469.png

"Night gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children. I shall wear no crowns and win no glory. I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

"An imperfect man can do great deeds, and a great man imperfect ones.

Huge congrats on your first 200M! Hitpoints is fairly rare 200M too, so huge congrats. Incase you didn't see from Rach's hiscore tracking on hlf you were the second highest total experience person without a 200M until now XD.

Now 200M slayer :D!

siggy_zps7b2911b4.png

Two days after my first 200M it was time for my second. Defence.

200mdef.png

200mdefrank.png

Once again it would be interesting to know my real rank. Hopefully jagex makes hiscores F2P again some day.

Now after defence is finished my xp from mage tasks will go on magic which means that I'll get 200m mage before 200m slay.

My next update will probably be a merch-update.

Congrats on 200M HP!! One of the best 200Ms to get first for sure. :). :).

DG is better :D

Nice etc etc :>

Congrats!

Huge congrats on your first 200M! Hitpoints is fairly rare 200M too, so huge congrats. Incase you didn't see from Rach's hiscore tracking on hlf you were the second highest total experience person without a 200M until now XD.

Now 200M slayer :D!

Ty. Yea I know about that list and I'm happy to get off it. 200Ms are nice. :P

And yes, but give me 3 months. :shock:

No merch update yet. Here's another slayer milestone instead: :P

140mslay.png

60M to go.

The dharok nerf makes things hard again. I had just figured out a task list where I broke even with slayer points but now I can't see ab demons and jadinkos being over 60k per hour. On the other hand I really need melee XP so I might as well do melee tasks even if the xp is a bit lower.

For mage I've started to use ancients instead of surges and it seems to be a bit faster but it costs more of course. I bought 50k bloods and I'll be using all those and then make a decision whether to keep using ancients or go back to surges.

Also PoP is awesome so far. It's a nice break from normal training and it doesn't take more than a few mins to send out ships. It feels like another game in-built in RS. Similar feeling to The West and Tribalwars if anyone played those. I just got my first scroll-mission but it requires 2,4k in morale and seafaring which I can't get right now so I'll do standard voyages until a few hours before reset. Hopefully I can afford some ship-upgrades by then.

Lately I've been a bit lazy and missed some DG-challenges so I started to do them "2 at a time". As long as you don't log out you can do a challenge and hand it in after reset-time and then log out and back in for a new one. And since I'm always on RS at midnight GMT on weekdays and like half of the weekends it works nicely.

If a F2P'r with a 200m skill re-subscribes do they not get put at the bottom of the list?

And grats on the 200m's :razz:

Na they get their old rank bank

Ty

Grats druv, stop lobby lurking so much and you be able to get 99 slayer!

Is 99 slayer a code-word for 200m or what am I missing

And thanks

Congrats!

Thanks

If a F2P'r with a 200m skill re-subscribes do they not get put at the bottom of the list?

And grats on the 200m's :razz:

Na they get their old rank bank

Ty

This. It shits me to tears aswell.

[bleep] OFF HOW ARE U SO [bleep]ING LUCKY U PIECE OF [bleep]ING SHIT [bleep] [bleep] [wagon] MUNCHER

Lucky..I haven't even gotten one yet. :(.

4K469.png

"Night gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children. I shall wear no crowns and win no glory. I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

It's been 3 months since I started flipping. The goal was to make 10M per day so I can fund some buyables after 200M slay. Here's what I have now:

merch18dec.png

As you can see I've failed my goal so far but I'm not too bothered. With the decreasing prices for skills such as herb and prayer + the fact that slayer is profitable now, it's looking alright. With what I have I can already afford 200M sum after slayer and I can keep flipping if I do another non-buyable after. It's not like it takes much effort. As you can see in the pic I've started buying summoning supplies already, slowly. :P

Nice man. :). How much is 200M Summoning going to cost, and are you going to turn titans into scrolls?

Also, what's that item in the bottom row..31,233 gp each ..?

4K469.png

Nice man. :). How much is 200M Summoning going to cost, and are you going to turn titans into scrolls?

Also, what's that item in the bottom row..31,233 gp each ..?

Those are orbs, I think grifolic orbs.

Steel titans are ~2,3gp/xp profit when making scrolls atm and 0,6gp/xp profit with just pouches with the old method. Sure it's more expensive the other way but if prices stay the same it will only cost me like 0-2gp/xp with the crims. Blues are around 10gp/xp and hopefully I don't have to use my green/golds. I'm guessing the total price will be like 300-400M.

And ye Mish is right. They were selling for 1M each the day ankh was nerfed. :P

That would've been handy to know, considering I have like 15-20 of them >.>

7rwjf.png
Leik.png
LIVERPOOL WILL WIN THE PREMIER LEAGUE THIS SEASON.
[01:24:34] CJ Hunnicutt: it takes skill to be that [bleep]ing stupid

Gogogo 200m summ :thumbsup:.

Also, 150m slayer this weekend?

Supporter of Zaros | Quest Cape owner since 22 may 2010 | No skills below 99 | Total level 2595 | Completionist Cape owner since 17th June 2013 | Suggestions

99 summoning (18th June 2011, previously untrimmed) | 99 farming (14th July 2011) | 99 prayer (8th September 2011) | 99 constitution (10th September 2011) | 99 dungeoneering (15th November 2011)

99 ranged (28th November 2011) | 99 attack, 99 defence, 99 strength (11th December 2011) | 99 slayer (18th December 2011) | 99 magic (22nd December 2011) | 99 construction (16th March 2012)

99 herblore (22nd March 2012) | 99 firemaking (26th March 2012) | 99 cooking (2nd July 2012) | 99 runecrafting (12th March 2012) | 99 crafting (26th August 2012) | 99 agility (19th November 2012)

99 woodcutting (22nd November 2012) | 99 fletching (31st December 2012) | 99 thieving (3rd January 2013) | 99 hunter (11th January 2013) | 99 mining (21st January 2013) | 99 fishing (21st January 2013)

99 smithing (21st January 2013) | 120 dungeoneering (17th June 2013) | 99 divination (24th November 2013)

Tormented demon drops: twenty effigies, nine pairs of claws, two dragon armour slices and one elite clue | Dagannoth king drops: two dragon hatchets, two elite clues, one archer ring and one warrior ring

Glacor drops: four pairs of ragefire boots, one pair of steadfast boots, six effigies, two hundred lots of Armadyl shards, three elite clues | Nex split: Torva boots | Kalphite King split: off-hand drygore mace

30/30 Shattered Heart statues completed | 16/16 Court Cases completed | 25/25 Choc Chimp Ices delivered | 500/500 Vyrewatch burned | 584/584 tasks completed | 4000/4000 chompies hunted

4k tasks:

4ktasks-1.png

That would've been handy to know, considering I have like 15-20 of them >.>

Ye.. shame it only lasted for like 3h.

Gogogo 200m summ :thumbsup:.

Also, 150m slayer this weekend?

That would have been a nice goal to aim for but I'm going away this weekend to celebrate christmas. I'll bring my laptop but playing-time will be limited. :P

I'd like to hit 150M before the new year though.

Grats on 4k tasks. I did about 12m slayer xp in 600 tasks, so I would estimate perhaps ~7k tasks completed on 200M slayer. Then naturally you keep slaying for 10k tasks yes?

imp7C.jpg

(22:28:44) <@Leik> LE INTORNUTZ SPEEK xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Mish.png

100M on slay counter:

100mslayoncountereff.png

And that's my 5th effigy since EOC I think. Maybe 6th.

Grats on 4k tasks. I did about 12m slayer xp in 600 tasks, so I would estimate perhaps ~7k tasks completed on 200M slayer. Then naturally you keep slaying for 10k tasks yes?

Should be less now after EOC. And nope, I'm in Jebrim's clan but that doesn't mean that I'll focus on one skill only.. :P