Druv's goals and achievements - 80M RC

I saw the news message you got 99 div, I thought id post here. gratz

~~~legoman187~~~

nee0cg.png

Clicky siggy for blog

Thanks Pendonub for fancy new sig

Thieving guide[WIP]

Loyal player since May 2005 and member since November 2005 and Tifer for many years

~~~legoman187~~~

how come you got another global maxed message ..?

either way .. big grats ! :)

4K469.png

"Night gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children. I shall wear no crowns and win no glory. I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

"An imperfect man can do great deeds, and a great man imperfect ones.

it took me 10 weeks to get witchdoctor

10 weeks

glhf

10 weeks rip

I think my friend got like 8 bodies on a row and also he got like 6 masks before he got the legs rofl >.<

Gl with your goals Druv, your blog is very inspiring and I shall enjoy reading more of it, keep up the awesome gains dude

I didn't when I re-maxed with divination

4K469.png

"Night gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children. I shall wear no crowns and win no glory. I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

"An imperfect man can do great deeds, and a great man imperfect ones.

• 1 month later...

Worst 200M-pic ever:

200mcookfm_zpsd0da1935.png

Next 200M will probably be Herb. Only 60M more to go until 200M and I'm not that rich so I'm mostly doing prayer renewals. I won't get it anytime soon because most of my time is spent at runespan. 26M to go for 120 RC-cape.

Speaking of 120s capes - I'm pretty excited about them. I currently "have" 12.

(21:38:07) -[RO]RuneScript- *** [ DRUVOVIC ]: [exp] Pray 28,239,466 | WC 65,314,998 | Fletch 52,153,380 | Fish 29,720,285 | Craft 14,378,707 | Smith 33,839,690 | Mine 80,724,286 | Agil 29,403,457 | Thief 86,817,553 | Farm 52,295,628 | RC 78,601,058 | Hunt 19,960,172 | Con 17,923,078 | Div 13,456,078

Mining, Thieving and RC are all pretty close and I should have them all within a couple of months. The rest will take some time.
  • Like 2

• 5 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...