The Ending.. And Final ending of Team Fighting Dynasty

DGK

Well,, Not gonna be long, Not going to say to much. Don't really wanna waste your people's times. FD recently re-opened in June, We opened for our members to have some backup wars and pk's etc. We did a lot of that through out the summer, We pulled over 30 people, We beat many clans that other clans wished to have beaten, our activity was great. As the summer ended, Our short prep fights have been going down the drain, our members activity's have been going down, Due to work, School and IRL stuff. Today I'm here to announce to everyone that Team Fighting Dynasty has Officially closed. I think our members need to focus on IRL and their official clans. It was a hell of a few months with you guys, I learned a lot here, I learned how to lead better, I learned how to tank better, I made some new friends, And a lot more. This was a great experience. I'm thanking all of the people who chose to join FD from day 1, And never left, I want to thank the people who helped us rebuild after some slumps. Thanks to all the clans that gave us fights, It was a hell of a run, And it was really fun. I wish great luck to all Ex-Members of Fighting Dynasty, And I also wish you guys luck in your future clans and teams. FD Pride till the end. :)

Pictures and Videos of Fighting Dynasty before closing.

qoHJx.png

100812155657.png

100812160916.png

100821160732.png

100828165124.png

QhjMO.png

9SfCl.png

at13o.png

100829162451.png

o48BN.png

n7Co4.png

GeVEo.jpg

3SnXR.png

a6ejH.png

100911175947.png

wgLVE.png

oQ4tB.png

ssSUO.png

f4qSX.png

sRi63.png

uw3lT.png

100926150736.png

100926152042.png

alMhr.png

ousv9.png

101009153707.png

Fighting Dynasty vs New Destiny

Fighting Dynasty vs Arch Angelz

Thanks to everyone who was ever in Fighting Dynasty for joining, It was a pleasure to work with you guys, FD Pride! :)

Recruit me pl0x?

Fd was fun and i had a great time, we closed like most of you knew we would. There are many teams in this game all offering different things and the moment a new team opens there is a flood of new members, we opened in the prime of the summer and we had a great time. But as people had less spare time they chose to prioritize with their official clan like they should. We soon found ourselves demoralized by our pulls and found that we couldn't go on to fight bigger and better clans.

Was one hell of a ride team fighting dynasty.

Thank you.

110215114457.png

Sad to see you guys close, you were awesome.

RIP

Team Flip Flops Retired - New Destiny Officer

Ex - Member of The Titans

Ex - FA Manager of Tempted Killers

I kind of expected it but don't take it as a troll.

Eh don't really find it a troll, I knew we were going to close anyways. We got what we wanted out of it atleast. :ohnoes:

Recruit me pl0x?