"It looks as if you can climb across the cart. Would you like to try?"

*Click here to continue*

"Yes, I am very nimble and agile!"

"No, I am happy where I am thanks!"

*Click one to continue*

"You attempt to climb onto the cart."

"You nimbly jump from one side of the cart to the other, and climb down again."

*click to continue*

Jagex has done a lot to make the game more fluid. You can right click a slayer master and get a task, buy packs of vials and bird meat, among other items, the make-x command was recently upgraded, we've seen certain areas that allow you to simply walk through rather than having to click to open the door, the advisor system has replaced the tutors, Lumbridge has a bank, poison indicator on your health orb, and a whole myriad of other updates to make the game just run smoother.

So it annoys me every time I go into Shilo village and I have to go through the three step process to get over the cart. I would like to see Jagex replace the second option with a quick "cross cart" command. This isn't completely because I'm lazy, but partially because it is out of tune with the rest of Runescape in terms of accessibility.

It's like going into a building that has all digital locks on the doors where you can swipe your card to get through, but then one room randomly has a regular door that you need a key to get into, but everyone has the key to get into the door and the company refuses to upgrade it to digital lock.

banner6jf.jpg

jomali.png

I actually agree with this suggestion, as it bugged me alot when I was in that area! How hard can it be to remove a few lines oof code, so you just get the 'you nimbly jump over the cart' message in your chatbox? Hope this gets sorted before I next go into that area (which may not happen for a few months/ years, oh wait, need to finish a certain 'small favour' quest...)

yqe0mrU.jpg

^^My blog of EoC PvM, lols and Therapy.^^

My livestream- Currently: Offline :(

Offical Harpy Therapist of the Mad

[hide=Lewtations]

Barrows drops: Dharok's helm x2, Guthan's helm, Ahrim's top, Hood and skirt, Torag's hammers, Karils skirt, Karil's top, Torag's helm, Verac's skirt, Verac's Flail, Dharok's Platebody.

Dag kings drops: Lost count! :wall:

4k+ Glacors, 7 Ragefires, 4 Steadfasts, 4 Glaivens, 400+ shards![/hide]

I rarely have this problem, except when I have to leave the village.

The same thing should apply to the cart guy as well (since you pay a static amount of coins I think - never had to pay more than 10gp) as it is with the Karamja boat and stuff.

The same thing should apply to the cart guy as well (since you pay a static amount of coins I think - never had to pay more than 10gp) as it is with the Karamja boat and stuff.

Hate to leave my window after clicking him, then realising that i have to press "continue" to travel...

My lame drops:
6 Effigys
1 D Med - 1 D Dagger
1 Verac's Helmet - 1 Guthan's Platebody

I'm pretty sure the cart-people both have quick-travel options.

Definitely. Better yet, make it just the one gate, and move/get rid of the undead things.

Those are necessary. Some people still like to train on them and they are important to the storyline of the Shilo Village quest.

I do agree with the suggestion, though, that darn cart does need a quick-pass.

I agree.

Supporter of Zaros | Quest Cape owner since 22 may 2010 | No skills below 99 | Total level 2595 | Completionist Cape owner since 17th June 2013 | Suggestions

99 summoning (18th June 2011, previously untrimmed) | 99 farming (14th July 2011) | 99 prayer (8th September 2011) | 99 constitution (10th September 2011) | 99 dungeoneering (15th November 2011)

99 ranged (28th November 2011) | 99 attack, 99 defence, 99 strength (11th December 2011) | 99 slayer (18th December 2011) | 99 magic (22nd December 2011) | 99 construction (16th March 2012)

99 herblore (22nd March 2012) | 99 firemaking (26th March 2012) | 99 cooking (2nd July 2012) | 99 runecrafting (12th March 2012) | 99 crafting (26th August 2012) | 99 agility (19th November 2012)

99 woodcutting (22nd November 2012) | 99 fletching (31st December 2012) | 99 thieving (3rd January 2013) | 99 hunter (11th January 2013) | 99 mining (21st January 2013) | 99 fishing (21st January 2013)

99 smithing (21st January 2013) | 120 dungeoneering (17th June 2013) | 99 divination (24th November 2013)

Tormented demon drops: twenty effigies, nine pairs of claws, two dragon armour slices and one elite clue | Dagannoth king drops: two dragon hatchets, two elite clues, one archer ring and one warrior ring

Glacor drops: four pairs of ragefire boots, one pair of steadfast boots, six effigies, two hundred lots of Armadyl shards, three elite clues | Nex split: Torva boots | Kalphite King split: off-hand drygore mace

30/30 Shattered Heart statues completed | 16/16 Court Cases completed | 25/25 Choc Chimp Ices delivered | 500/500 Vyrewatch burned | 584/584 tasks completed | 4000/4000 chompies hunted

If this cart is the same one I think it is, just right-click and select search.

It is that cart, and you still have to go through all the dialogue to get over it.

"It looks as if you can climb across the cart. Would you like to try?"

*Click here to continue*

"Yes, I am very nimble and agile!"

"No, I am happy where I am thanks!"

*Click one to continue*

"You attempt to climb onto the cart."

"You nimbly jump from one side of the cart to the other, and climb down again."

*click to continue*

banner6jf.jpg

jomali.png

Getting into Shilo by crossing the cart is convoluted. Getting out can be accomplished by a right-click.

Captain Obvious suggests Karamja Gloves 3 or better to avoid the hassle. :thumbsup:

PvP is not for me

In the 3rd Year of the Boycott
Real-world money saved since FT/W: Hundreds of Dollars
Real-world time saved since FT/W: Thousands of Hours

Yeah I agree there needs to be a quick travel option.

Then again you can use the Brimhaven cart...

douvdFX.jpg

Blog

Trimmed | Master Quester | Final Boss

Boss pets: Bombi | Shrimpy | Ellie | Tz-Rek Jad | Karil the Bobbled | Mega Ducklings

120s: Dungeoneering | Invention