- 30 Minute Clan War run in

- Classic [Centerbounds]

- Range,Melle,Binds ON

- Blasts,Corr,Dung OFF

- Sniper Cap 1

- Saturday October 23rd, 2:30estern time

~War Summary~

Going in with Bad Signups we managed to mass a BAD start of 15/32 :thumbdown:

After Blas messing up the rules in the challenge (stalling 15 minutes in the making) We Re-warred and went in with our heads up high :shades:

(will edit in picture) Arch Angels Starting: 15

Blasphemy Starting: 18

The War started off with Blasphemy starting off with a two man lead but we quickly battled back and soon had a 2-3 kill lead. The score was relatively even most of the war them taking the lead at some point then us taking it right back seconds later. We rose to 17 people on TS and in game midway through. We Ko'ed lots of our piles and with great binds were up bye 2 ppl with "Not much time left" and thought we had won it. All of a sudden Blasphemy Gets 3 kills somehow (i think 2 of us Dc'ed) and took the lead and right as the timer Was about to finish our pile dropped and the score ended 31 to 31 :o . It was a draw and a VERY VERY fun fight~ Looking forward for a rematch !

Pictures:

avwar145614x.png

Closest I have to ending :-( NOTE: ~IT WAS A TIE~ I have no clue how they got those kills(pretty shure some1 Dc'd) , we think we got portal hopped, since we have no proof ill just post it as a draw :/

avwar151528.png

Thx For the Fight Blasphemy, Was VERY enjoyable, maybe we can set up another for tie breaker :)

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I posted this on blasphemy's forums.

Blasphemy stumbled in classic war arena vs Arch Angels.

First pile , we got beast dragged. Maka kept pace.

Blasphemy started out with horrid binds.

Luckily, Arch Angels only had a 2 man advantage at most.

At the 8/10 minute mark, the war remained tight.

The war remained that way until 23 minute mark.

Blasphemy's binds were still weak.

Tanking [cabbage]ty.

Awareness..new topic.

Arch Angels mass snip'd to maintain a 3-4 man lead at 24-26 minute mark.

Blasphemy closes in at the 28th minute mark. with a 3 man swing.

Tied.

Arch Angels counters by dropping blasphemy , to gain another 3 man lead.

with 1 minute.

We pulled an unbelievable come back.

Tied 30-30.

Good fight.

Tanking [cabbage]ty.

Awareness..new topic.

Tied.

with 1 minute.

Tied 30-30.

Good fight.

Please dont even complain about sniping, i have a pic of ur members mass sniping a member of ours

Tanking [cabbage]ty.

Awareness..new topic.

Tied.

with 1 minute.

Tied 30-30.

Good fight.

Please dont even complain about sniping, i have a pic of ur members mass sniping a member of ours

Your own members came in our irc apologising for mass sniping and calling randomers. Are you seriously going to try and be an idiot about it and deny it because this is a public forum? 5 mins in we were close to just calling a fi and leaving but thought, whatever, makes it more of a challenge. We did spam "1 sniper cap" and you eventually withdrew with less snipers but still had more then 1.

Also, at the end you probably have no idea how many of your members were low, no one portal hopped (lol'd when you accused blas of doing it), you might've got a dc but we got quick ko's at the end. Cry more though if you think you still got hopped.

At the end of the day, you can take this as your win, we could care less. Most of that war we know we did horribly to what we should've done, so you were the better side and deserve the victory. We had our moments of briliance but it was all inconsistent from us.

Just don't talk crap and make stuff up because that's just sadly desperate. You could've just come in irc and spoke to me and i would've said, no problem, just post it as your win without any means of making stuff up, but for some reason you thought to do otherwise.

Was a good fight. Was fun to ko blas's binders with a 12 man pile

Despite, the KC was still the same lol? Well, we must've done something miraculous then.

avwar151528.png

"wat's blas's cc". Irony.

Blasphemy

We choose to go...not because [it is] easy, but because [it is] hard, because that goal will serve to measure and organize the best of our energies and skills, because that challenge is one that we are willing to accept, one we are unwilling to postpone, and one which we intend to win. ~ Blasphemien Way

29ehbtt.png

"Rest In Peace, Muelmar - A True Modern Day Hero"

i thought AA died.

They did.

This version of AA are just a bunch of friends, Half of the people who we're fighting Blasphemy weren't even AA. ROFL.

Recruit me pl0x?

i thought AA died.

They did.

This version of AA are just a bunch of friends, Half of the people who we're fighting Blasphemy weren't even AA. ROFL.

U and munnyz were only ones lol, idk why u would say bs when ur part of it... idiot...

i thought AA died.

They did.

U and munnyz were only ones lol, idk why u would say bs when ur part of it... idiot...

Yeah I know I was a part of it l0l, I'm not going to deny that, But yeah half of the pull we're friends. :unsure:

Recruit me pl0x?

i thought AA died.

They did.

Yeah I know I was a part of it l0l, I'm not going to deny that, But yeah half of the pull we're friends. :unsure:

2 ppl were freinds and assuming one was going to apply after :unsure:

You come to all our wars and say im not aa then flame us on Tip.it, not how it works bro

i thought AA died.

They did.

You come to all our wars and say im not aa then flame us on Tip.it, not how it works bro

Hey mang listen up! I come to all your wars because I get pm'ed by 4 different people to come! I didn't say you weren't AA! I'm saying that half of the people at the fight weren't AA! HATERS GONNA HATE!

Recruit me pl0x?

Grats to you both, or something..

Genesis Leader

Ending Templar & Trial Caller of The Rising

Ex-Leader of Silent Ember - Ex-Leader of True Ownage - Ex-Leader of Legendz

Former Tip.It Clan Community Leader

i thought AA died.

They did.

Hey mang listen up! I come to all your wars because I get pm'ed by 4 different people to come! I didn't say you weren't AA! I'm saying that half of the people at the fight weren't AA! HATERS GONNA HATE!

Doesnt mean you come then trash talk us after... only u and munnyz arent aa assuming one of u was gunna apply. u are gunna hate arent u

i thought AA died.

They did.

Doesnt mean you come then trash talk us after... only u and munnyz arent aa assuming one of u was gunna apply. u are gunna hate arent u

Nah It's 11:00 PM where I live and I got nothing to do! So I'm just doing stuff for fun. :thumbup:

Recruit me pl0x?