Favorite/Most Epic Fight

iTzKoNG

Hmmm...... too many to pick one. First war ever in a clan was this one

The Futures vs Dragonwood. Was a full out and my first experience ever. I was extremely nervous but never got the chance to tank. We ended with the majority of our opts.

Fastforward ~~~~~~~

THE vs RHK CWA Turrets over a year ago. This was one of the first fights on our winning streak of 23 in a row to the top 10. We were severely outnumbered at first but we buckled down (thanks to some stellar calling by Icy) and ended up taking the win. We then realized we COULD actually go on to do great things.

THE vs TR - BIG Rivalry Match here. We were expected to lose this one and even TR thought we were still a joke. Ended up getting 250 opts to this thing and demolishing TR. Was one of the best fights I was apart of.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Some pretty important losses I have been a part of. These were major learning experiences or turning points.

THE vs Adelais - This was the turning point in THE leaving RAW and not wanting other clans to leap frog into the top 5 by beating THE which at the state was merely a shell of its former glory.

THE vs TRWF - This fight showed us we were not nearly as organized as we thought we were. TRWF ended with less opts but we gave them the win because they simply outperformed us.

THE vs Shadow Elves - We tried to step up and just were not ready. This opponent was the reason we ended up spiraling out of the top 10 again. We should have been more patient.

I could name more but I think these are some of the ones that stick out MOST for me.

flamesig.jpg

TDM vs Adelais (2007) - After months of smack talk from Adelais, TDM pulled 140 people (420 opts) in the old wildy and absolutely steamrolled Aids, who were Top 10 at the time.

TDM War List vs Darkness Awaits (2008) - My first 12-hour returning PKRI. Small opts (only about 50-60 for each team remaining at 3 AM), but was still intense, both sides really wanted the win.

TDM War List vs Blacknights (2009) - Clan Wars matched 22-22, came down to a 1v1 to decide the winner. TS was going crazy, lol.

Eternal Honour vs Shadow Elves (?) (2009) - Only significant because it was my first fight after joining a Top 10 clan, fighting another Top 10 clan. Fighting with huge opts is waaaaaaaaay different than matched 20 v. 20's in CWA.

RSD vs RoT (2010) - 8-hour P2P PKRI, lost like 25-30M in sets but kept returning. Others lost a lot more, but kept returning. Amazing dedication, we won the fight but admittedly there was a lot of crashing, most of it directed at RoT. Had over 50 kills that fight, have never come close to that since :P Only downside was the huge lag, both clans had over 100 people (+ familiars) and there were about 30-40 people constantly crashing.

RSD vs VR (2010) - We pulled 120 (360 opts) and VR pulled 170 (510 opts :shock:). After 6 hours of figting, though, we had grown to 135+ while VR had dropped to 90 or so, and they ended quickly from there. Probably the most lopsided starting I've been a part of, and still came out victorious.

Jagex Cup 2010 - Winning it was nice, not gonna lie :P

rsd.gif

rsdb.png

124ecdx.gifFormer Admin of The Death Monkeighs124ecdx.gif

124ecdx.gifFormer Vengeance Council124ecdx.gif

124ecdx.gifFormer Eternal Honour Member124ecdx.gif

124ecdx.gifCurrent Runescape Dinasty Supreme Member124ecdx.gif

TDM vs Adelais (2007) - After months of smack talk from Adelais, TDM pulled 140 people (420 opts) in the old wildy and absolutely steamrolled Aids, who were Top 10 at the time.

TDM War List vs Darkness Awaits (2008) - My first 12-hour returning PKRI. Small opts (only about 50-60 for each team remaining at 3 AM), but was still intense, both sides really wanted the win.

TDM War List vs Blacknights (2009) - Clan Wars matched 22-22, came down to a 1v1 to decide the winner. TS was going crazy, lol.

Eternal Honour vs Shadow Elves (?) (2009) - Only significant because it was my first fight after joining a Top 10 clan, fighting another Top 10 clan. Fighting with huge opts is waaaaaaaaay different than matched 20 v. 20's in CWA.

RSD vs RoT (2010) - 8-hour P2P PKRI, lost like 25-30M in sets but kept returning. Others lost a lot more, but kept returning. Amazing dedication, we won the fight but admittedly there was a lot of crashing, most of it directed at RoT. Had over 50 kills that fight, have never come close to that since :P Only downside was the huge lag, both clans had over 100 people (+ familiars) and there were about 30-40 people constantly crashing.

RSD vs VR (2010) - We pulled 120 (360 opts) and VR pulled 170 (510 opts :shock:). After 6 hours of figting, though, we had grown to 135+ while VR had dropped to 90 or so, and they ended quickly from there. Probably the most lopsided starting I've been a part of, and still came out victorious.

Jagex Cup 2010 - Winning it was nice, not gonna lie :P

what is the reward for the jagex cup? i dont know and im curious ;D

There is a plaque in Lumbridge and at Clan Wars with the winning team's names on it. Nothing special but still beats a kick in the rear :P

rsd.gif

rsdb.png

124ecdx.gifFormer Admin of The Death Monkeighs124ecdx.gif

124ecdx.gifFormer Vengeance Council124ecdx.gif

124ecdx.gifFormer Eternal Honour Member124ecdx.gif

124ecdx.gifCurrent Runescape Dinasty Supreme Member124ecdx.gif

Old school era (right after RS2 was introduced):

The Unbreakables vs. Rune Raiders

Probably the biggest war ever in those days... Rivendell and Allies vs. Legend Legions and Allies (biggest lagfest ever)

Any wars with The Alliance. :mrgreen:

As far as wars I've been part of this year.. too many to count, so can't really recall any faves, had a lot of fun in a ton of wars with Downfall, specifically the PKRIs.

[2010] Proud Member of Downfall

[2004-2005] Former Leader of The Unbreakables, Former Member of Corruption, Former Member of 'The' Clan

(...and Anarchy for a few weeks... shhh...)

LGZ vs TDD i remember it was the first time we warred them and won in under 15mins with both sides starting with 45.

Clan Envy Vs Exodus Good Pkri Until Vr + ak-latin started to snipe us.

Downfall vs Cr good fight.

Blacknights vs Solace nice fight, first fight i risked rc robes.

Talk crap to me or about me. I talk crap back. Say it in my face, i'll say it back in yours.

If you dont like me.

Get over it or stay red mad, Cause i dont give a f. K?

big_8.gif

2Mighty x Red Devil Clan[uncapped end 2008?]

RDC's new generation members started some [cabbage] and it was time to show them who we are!

They where out and we massed up for a fest. Lasted approx 4-5 hours, we ended because it was after midnight motivational win tho.

2Mighty x The British Elites[December 2008]

Back in the days that TBE used to pull 200's without a problem.

2Mighty had a 84 man list and we managed to pull 82 wich would become the biggest pull of 2Mighty's 2nd generation.

2Mighty x Divine Forces[November 2008]

New wildy arrived and people where pumped like never before!

Didnt really get smacked wich would pump us even more for the upcoming fights..

It was on even ops and we managed to last till our bedtime..

2Mighty x CWA ALLIANCE

This is the funniest crashwar I got into.

They even massed up with a total of 9 clans to fight 2M, DK and LF!!

Gained atleast 10M in 5 months time l0l

M on my Chest.

233zm9.png

DF vs CE [CWri]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e7-UMBqD3s8

DH vs VR [TICT 30 v 30]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FDlNQbfUTUA

DH vs CSF [TICT 20 v 20]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=COOpI5jBMg4

DH vs CSF 2 [Full out]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7jmtNHcgqkk

And the last one, i will allway remember on that

TS vs NK [CWri]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B1brHcyuV3s

• 2 weeks later...

Runefest attendees + Wilderness Guardians vs Jagex Mods. When I say I was there for it, I mean LITERALLY.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ikw9c9rgUSQ

WG have also had some epic ones, including:

The Battle of Turning Tides - WG vs Dangerous Business. Ended a 6-month losing streak. Amazing.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RAjqiEBBcAQ

WG vs Gladz - 2005-style gear, Stronghold of Player Safety. Epic speech, over in >5 minutes, very unique war.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EAqHTQk30cg