Post the Contents of Your Pockets

KittyKat

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I absolutely HAVE to have things the right way in my pockets:

Front right--Cell Phone, and any other small, pocketable items I could be carrying at any time

Front left--Keys ONLY

Back right--Wallet

Back left--Nothing ever

You just described how my pants are set up. Thank you very much. :thumbsup:

A reflection is just a distorted reality held by glass and your mind.

optimizedbrokenmirrorpn.jpg

Hmm...

Left pocket has nothing, however, the lip of the pocket hold my cell phone holster.

Left hip pocket has my ear buds for my Ipod.

Left leg pocket holds my Ipod.

Right pocket hold random stuff; such as spare change, papers that need to be looked over, or anything I need to hold on to.

Right hip pocket holds my wallet and super important papers.

Right leg pocket hold anything else I might need for my day. Such as my blood sugar monitor, insulin pen, or my name badge for Wal-Mart.

My keys are held on my right belt loop... don't like them chilling in my pocket.

Also if it's not set up like this, I do go crazy.

35bvvh1.png

[hide=Quotes]

Albel/Justin

Albel doesn't say anything anymore, just comes in, leaves an arrow and vanishes into the night :(Probably
practising some euphonium

You nearly had me fooled, you fooler you

Euphonium/10.

9/10. To me, always associate Albel with musical stuff in OT.

Everyone with a goatee and glasses is Albel now.

lmfao albel m8 wat r u doin, hi though.

[/hide]

[hide=Runescape Achievements]99 firemaking(2007), 99 woodcutting(2008), 99 fletching(2009), 99 magic(2010), 99 cooking(2010), 99 farming(2011), 99 construction(2011), 99 runecrafting(2012), 99 Hunter (2014),  99 ranged (2015), 99 HP (2015), 99 Slayer (2015), 99 attack (2015) 99 Defense (2015) 99 Prayer (2015) 99 Summoning (2015) 99 Strength(2015) 99 Herblore (2015) 99 Dungeoneering (2017)  99 Mining (2017) 99 Crafting (2017) 99 Smithing (2017) 99 Thieving (2017)  99 invention (2017) 99 Fishing (2018), 99 Divination (2018), 99 Agility (2018), MAXED (05/17/2018)[/hide]

I've noticed a lot of you carry a lot of things in your pocket, which makes me wonder if any of you carry or have considered carrying a bag like a backpack or messenger bag around with you daily or leave in your car or something that contains little essential items like your mp3 player, headphones, lotion, pocket change, a reading book, pens/pencil, notepad, deck of cards, gaming device, etc?

tFtfA.jpg

Front right pocket, phone. Front left, $2.25 in quarters and some money that's not in my wallet for some reason, as well as a knife. Back pocket, wallet. Just found a pack of gum, so now that's in my pocket too.

Roses are red,

Violets are blue.

This line doesn't rhyme,

And neither does this one.

Front right--Cell Phone, and any other small, pocketable items I could be carrying at any time

Front left--Keys ONLY

Back right--Wallet

Back left--Nothing ever

Question: Is this the standard setup for most people? It's exactly how I do it as well.

15cbz0y.jpg
[bleep] the law, they can eat my dick that's word to Pimp

Mp3 player, a scrap of paper containing my hours at work, microSD adapter, and pasta sauce.

I was making dinner and somehow managed to get some of it into the front pocket, even though I don't remember touching it.

"Those who give up their liberty for more security neither deserve liberty nor security."

Support transparency... and by extension, freedom and democracy.

Nothing in my pockets! 

But today I had ... my keys, an easter egg and my cellphone in the pocket of my school uniform.

10postchm2105.png

WONGTONG IS THE BEST AND IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN ME

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Im looking for some No Limit soldiers!

I don't know how you could stand having a wallet in your front pocket. It's designed for the back ones.

I don't have back pockets, except at work when my wallet is in my locker. And even when I used to wear pants with back pockets, it was just too uncomfortable.

Front left--Keys ONLY

Back right--Wallet

Back left--Nothing ever

Question: Is this the standard setup for most people? It's exactly how I do it as well.

Who cares if it's standard, it's right ;)

phpFffu7GPM.jpg

"He could climb to it, if he climbed alone, and once there he could suck on the pap of life, gulp down the incomparable milk of wonder."