Post the Contents of Your Pockets

KittyKat

Apparently, I'm the only one of my (male) friends who doesn't carry a knife on him at all times. Man, do I feel emasculated. D: I was talking to one of my friends at the mall the other day after he threw a fry at me, and said, "Shane, I'm gonna stab you in the throat, I swear...". He and my four other friends decided to all show me their knives, and to compare mine. <_< Anyone know a well-priced knife that flips out/comes out with a switch?

Compensating? :-P

OT: Lots of lint. Last time I had anything in my pockets it was a cell phone, pen, and slip of paper with library numbers.

I think they are. Don't point that out, though. After all, they do have knives.

OT: Well, at the moment nothing, as I'm in pajamas.

But normally: Front right pocket has keys, a pen, and a pencil.

Front left pocket has any gum or candy I'm carrying, my comb, and the bracelet my girlfriend gave me (which broke, hence why it does in my pocket until I can get it fixed).

Back right pocket has my wallet. (It's fat enough that I'd notice anyone pickpocketing me, thank you very much. And also, I don't carry much money in it.)

The only difference between Hitler and the man next door who comes home and beats his kids every day is circumstance. The intent is the same-- to harm others.

[hide=Tifers say the darndest things]

I told her there was a secret method to doing it - and there is - but my once nimble and agile fingers were unable to perform because I was under the influence.

I would laugh, not hate. I'm a male. :(

Since when was Ireland an island...? :wall:

I actually have a hobby of licking public toilet seats.

[/hide]

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone know a well-priced knife that flips out/comes out with a switch?

Hahaha!

I don't carry a knife on me either, so I can't provide any help but I thought this part was funny.

I stare at my black, bifold wallet from time to time but for some reason I can never figure out where I got it from... All it has is "Genuine Leather" written in the bottom left corner on the inside with no logo anywhere. I think it's from one of my playmoney sets from a while back...

:-k

zBSYE.png

^ Blog.

Zh0c4.gif

I bought a swiss army knife for $15. If you want it I'd be happy to mail it, just lemme clean off the blood first.

I have all the 99s, and have been playing since 2001. Comped 4/30/15 

My Araxxi Kills: 459::Araxxi Drops(KC):

Araxxi Hilts: 4x Eye (14/126/149/459), Web - (100) Fang (193)

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)
Boss Pets: Supreme - 848 KC

If you play Xbox One - Add me! GT: Urtehnoes - Currently on a Destiny binge 

Don't worry about quality. Just buy whatever looks cheap and durable. Since I live in the Deer Hunting Capitol of the United States, it's not too hard to find them being sold for as little as $5, even $1 if I'm willing to use a mini-knife (~1 inch long blade). Also, try and buy something to sharpen them with. There should be something cheap and serviceable in the same section as the knives in any big store, but kitchenware knife sharpeners could also work. If you're looking for something truly yours, try and find something with a handle as long as your hand is wide, if not a little bigger. Don't worry as much about blade length, that's not what a pocket knife is designed for anyway.

This went WAY off-topic, even for us, didn't it? ^_^;;

You never know which rabbit hole you jump into will lead to Wonderland. - Ember3579

Aku Soku Zan. - Shinsengumi

You wanna mess with me or my friends? Pick your poison.

If you have any complaints about me, please refer to this link. Your problems are important to me.

Don't talk smack if you're not willing to say it to the person's face. On the same line, if you're not willing to back up your opinions no matter what, your opinion may as well be nonexistent.

Not quite. Off topic for us would be, say, debating politics talking about cars in this thread.

^ Lol.

I have a few very solid knives that I inherited from my grandfather, one of which carries no branding or markings, and is the best knife I have ever owned or used. I don't personally use my Swiss Army Knives very often (they are of excellent quality for the most part, but they still have far less functionality than a sharp length of good steel).

"Those who give up their liberty for more security neither deserve liberty nor security."

Support transparency... and by extension, freedom and democracy.

Interesting topic. I'm carrying:

University ID card

Car Keys

Wallet (2 debit cards, Visa, License, Someone's phone # from last night, Car salesman's card, Health card, Manitoba Union card, Firearm's License & Hunter's Safety card, Red Cross First Aid card, College ID card, $105 in $20's and a $5 bill)

$4.50 change in toonies and quarters

Small Buckknife

Cellphone

I just realized that I carry a lot in my wallet. I also find it odd that the number from last night got put in my wallet and not entered into my phone.. :blink:

91215531.png

Poetry

Indexed Picture 1

Indexed Picture 2

Killed my maxed Zerker pure April 2010

Rebooting Runescape

91215531.png

Not quite. Off topic for us would be, say, debating politics talking about cars in this thread.

*Waits for someone to start talking about cars*

OT: air, pocket lint, thread. Probably some sweat/skin flakes.

[hide=A funny conversation]Me:Have u wondered how my brassard, which leaves my chest bare, give about the same def as ur pile of rocks?

Friend:Hahaha

Friend:Maybe you are just good at blocking with your shoulder?

Me:Ahahahahaha[/hide]Rare drops: 4 D legs, 1 D skirt

Barrows items: 2 Verac's helms, 1 Dhorak's Greataxe, 1 Dhorak's platelegs, 2 Karil's leathertops, 1 Karil's crossbow, 1 Guthan's chainskirt

Quest cape achieved 28 Dec, 2009, lost with Nomad's Requiem, re-obtained on 19 Mar 2010.

Fire cape achieved 1 Nov 2010.

Left pocket:A packet of chewing gum with one piece left. Promptly eaten.

A black false leather cheap wallet that I got for free at a meeting about something important I can't remember. Contents: Debit card, Provisional Driving License, laundry card, a fiver and a pound coin, post box key, Subway loyalty card, National Insurance number card, and magnetic key card for my accommodation wedged behind the license so I don't have to get it out to scan it.

Lint.

Right pocket:

HTC Wildfire phone I got yesterday (yay)

Some weird black thread. Don't know where it came from.

Black ballpoint pen.

More lint.

I've never carried a knife in public. I'm the kind of clumsy oaf who will just find a way to accidentally stab myself with it.

~ W ~

sigzi.png

My hands.

Man it's cold.

You must type pretty good with your face then, it's hard for most people.

Not Elks, they use their antlers.

I have all the 99s, and have been playing since 2001. Comped 4/30/15 

My Araxxi Kills: 459::Araxxi Drops(KC):

Araxxi Hilts: 4x Eye (14/126/149/459), Web - (100) Fang (193)

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)
Boss Pets: Supreme - 848 KC

If you play Xbox One - Add me! GT: Urtehnoes - Currently on a Destiny binge 

Apparently, I'm the only one of my (male) friends who doesn't carry a knife on him at all times. Man, do I feel emasculated. D: I was talking to one of my friends at the mall the other day after he threw a fry at me, and said, "Shane, I'm gonna stab you in the throat, I swear...". He and my four other friends decided to all show me their knives, and to compare mine. <_< Anyone know a well-priced knife that flips out/comes out with a switch?

lol thats a gf

samlcopymq4.png

99mage::99agil::99craft::99fletch::99mining::99smithing::99fishing::99cook::99fm::99wc

Assist u?! YES IN DEEDY