Need Help!!!!

CloudKiker97

ya jagex nerfed my rcing from 99 to 79 i have an excellent memory so obviously they nerfed it. roll back my rc to 99 pl0x

Stop trolling...it's actually been proven it's happening now...before you made this post...

whatisrush-1.png

Fisher/Woodcut------Me-----Miner/crafter----Stabber----Leecher

^Golvellius must be so proud^

FlowerPower.png

ya jagex nerfed my rcing from 99 to 79 i have an excellent memory so obviously they nerfed it. roll back my rc to 99 pl0x

Stop trolling...it's actually been proven it's happening now...before you made this post...

I still haven't seen hardcore evidence from a reputable source, honestly. A bunch of screenshots of A-Logs only proves that A-Logs are glitched.

dgs5.jpg
To put it bluntly, [bleep] off.

I still haven't seen hardcore evidence from a reputable source, honestly. A bunch of screenshots of A-Logs only proves that A-Logs are glitched.

We have people on the RSOF forums reporting this, there's A Logs that show sign of level reduction, someone actually came to the Tip.it forums to ask for help about it...

I really doubt this many people would be lieing about something like this.

bladewing's post was an unnecessary troll.

whatisrush-1.png

FlowerPower.png

We have people on the RSOF forums reporting this, there's A Logs that show sign of level reduction, someone actually came to the Tip.it forums to ask for help about it...

I really doubt this many people would be lieing about something like this.

bladewing's post was an unnecessary troll.

Again, I just can't believe it until I see solid evidence from a reputable source. People have been claiming lost items en masse for a long time. I don't think this is any different.

dgs5.jpg

When a swarm of people start spamming the RSOF about it, something actually happened. There's only one time I've ever seen item loss en masse, and that was when MA was released, which actually was a real glitch. Wither or not everyone complaining actually lost items or not, doesn't change the fact it was actually real.

What would you consider a reputable source in a scenario like this?

YouTube video? Videos can be edited

Screenshots? Those are even easier to edit.

A LOgs? Must be glitched

People complaining on forums? Must be trolls

A fan site? Can be edited at anytime

People describing it happening to them? They must be lieing/have bad memory.

It happens to you? Sure you'll believe it, but if you didn't trust anyone else, why would they trust you?

whatisrush-1.png

FlowerPower.png

Hell, I could probably just ask my friend to use his agility bot (he botted to around 93 agility) for a few days to see what happens. I'd like to see a Jagex Mod say something about it. It just seems very far-fetched to me. The General Discussion thread created hype out of nothing, IMO.

dgs5.jpg

When is Sailing comming? :shock:

No need to post twice in 2 minutes

EDIT: Making this less of a troll post...

I think that if they can set back xp made by bots, then they should be able to get rid of the products they produce as well. (Bring on the flame as I'm sure there will be a lot)

Finally on here to update that I have officially quit! It's been fun.
[hide=Signature]
Gandalf14141.png
R.I.P Billy Mays and <3 My Friend C.D.S 7/8/09 <3
60,816th to 99 Fletching 03/07/09|220,309th Person to be Able to Kill Dusties 10 Year Cape on 12/20/14[/hide]

grammar2gr8dx.png

The weirdest part is that they almost all reset at different times.

god that is going to be one of the most funny meme's of all time

"A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step." - Confucius

"choosing your path is the true trial", "the most honorable dilemma"

• 2 weeks later...
Hi there i really need help!! my levels seem to be going down! for example my woodcutting was lvl 75 then i stopped playing for about 6 months when i went back on my woodcutting was lvl 72! and and it just keeps happening! i get my woodcutting back to lvl 75 then the a week later its back to lvl 72!!!! Need Help PLZ!!!! :wall: :wall: :eek: :eek: :ohnoes: :ohnoes:
Make Sure Your using the same Account

LOL!! If this was the case I would laugh soo hard. Its just like the whole:

P1: "my computer is broken! :("

P2: "is it plugged in?"

P1: "it is now..."

P2: "and...?

P2 has logged out.

(I do realise that your computer would indeed need to be working in order to be "logged in" in the first place)

user1-dark.png

since this is bumped for (no reason?) I just want to say that jagex has said that this is indeed true and I think this is a massive bug (luckly I don't have problems)

P.S.

sorry for bumping it again, but I think it would help people

http://sign.tip.it/1/2/79/260/essiw.png

Retired item crew

I would like to be credited as essiw at the website update & corrections forum. Thanks!