Crashing: is it ever ok?

iTzKoNG

Recently there has been a lot of crashing/Sniping in PVP.

My questions for you are..

When is it ok to crash?

Does your clan crash planned fights?

Do you Consider it 'NH'?

If someone in YOUR clan snipes other wars, do your clan officials take action?

:thumbsup:

When is it ok to crash?

When you are crashed fconstantly first.

It took very serious situations to make TT crash.

From base memory, We crashed DF a long time ago due to hacking of a TT member.

We crashed DK for crashing us constantly and hunted them continuously.

Do you Consider it 'NH'?

Doing it for no real reason is, doing it for a reason after a diplomatic approach isn't.

Well if someone from our clan snipes another clans war and they are caught in a screenie. They will be kicked most likely

Since we're CWA based, we can't ever be crashed - nor can we really crash others, so those who do it are quickly kicked.

So for us, its never acceptable.

smallerawesomesig.png

EU Leader | | CE Retired Admin | | TKO Retired Member | | SE Retired Member

When is it ok to crash?

It's never okay. You're not only hurting your target, but the clan your target is fighting. So for one act of spite, you're affecting far more than just a few people. It's selfish. It's pathetic. And sadly, it's unavoidable. I don't represent the sole viewpoint of the entire clan community and I don't expect those who crash to change their minds any time soon. But that doesn't mean I'll ever like them, respect them, or treat them with anything but disdain.

We did it only once, and many people disagreed with it. It was our 'bad choice', one that every clan makes at least once, and we've grown and moved on from it. Every clan has their skeleton.

Do you Consider it 'NH'?

NH doesn't exist anymore. I just think it's a [cabbage] thing to do.

If someone from our clan snipes/crashes other clans, they're kicked without question. We don't tolerate that.

hzvjpwS.gif

When is it ok to crash?

It's never really worth it. Sure, it might feel good and you will get some good TS laughs when you hit someone you hate, but you will also be pissed when that same clan crashes your fights and ruins your good time. RSD doesn't crash, and I think we have more fun, clean fights as a result of that.

Crashing takes its toll on members, also. Some really enjoy it, but most grow tired of it quickly. Most clans that get involved in crash wars lose a lot of members quickly, that makes me believe it is not as fun as people make it out to be. Very few clans end a crash war with more members than they started with.

No, never.

Do you Consider it 'NH'?

Not really, it's the wilderness and everyone's fair game. If you want a crash-proof fight, CWA is there, so if your clan doesn't utilize it then your complaints about being crashed are null because you ignored the alternative.

It's really more of a 'golden rule' thing, treat others like you want to be treated. If you don't want to be crashed, don't crash.

Yes, they are kicked from the clan.

rsd.gif

rsdb.png

124ecdx.gifFormer Admin of The Death Monkeighs124ecdx.gif

124ecdx.gifFormer Vengeance Council124ecdx.gif

124ecdx.gifFormer Eternal Honour Member124ecdx.gif

124ecdx.gifCurrent Runescape Dinasty Supreme Member124ecdx.gif

When is it ok to crash? Personally I think it's never okay to crash, Even in a crash war. If you start crashing then your clan will be crashed most likely every PKRI. So no point really.

Does your clan crash planned fights? No, I'm clanless, Most likely getting back in Dragonwood coming from some DW members. And yeah I think DW crashes Poison since Poison crashes DW.

Do you Consider it 'NH'? Of course it's NH, How is it not? If you crash someones fight it's basically like ruining a long prep fight. When they get a planned fight which they get pumped for and are looking to win, And another clan comes to hit you then your basically done. It's pathetic.

If someone in YOUR clan snipes other wars, do your clan officials take action? Yeah in Dragonwood you get kicked from Crashing. Good fight noobs back to lumby kids.

Recruit me pl0x?

Can't really discuss in here but will just answer some things. Crashing in fact is never okay or it shouldn't be done without a reason like others have stated in this topic. Nowadays many clans don't take crashing as NH and more like getting some propaganda going through RSC or in search of some attention. I personally don't like crashing a clan/person and i wouldn't do it.

cafq0zh5.gifElite Member of Ascension | hrkot2.gifSenior Member of Silent Ember | 3145bsw.jpgOld School of TPR

unled2hm.png

When is it ok to crash?

Depends on the circumstances. Right now we crash the clan we're targeting because they crashed us constantly. This will result in cleaner fights for us in the long run.

Yes, but we only crash clans that we have a set target on. We don't normally crash clans unless there is a serious need for it.

Do you Consider it 'NH'?

'Honour' doesn't exist anymore. It's now just about trying to care for your own clan and trying to not do anything stupid.

If someone crashes a clan that we aren't actively crashing (aka our target) then they will receive a major strike and a suspension with time depending on the severity.

j0xPu5R.png

When is it ok to crash?

When you have been crashed constantly by a clan and it poses a problem at nearly every fight.

Never as a clan. Not sure about individuals on spare accounts but i doubt it.

Do you Consider it 'NH'?

Depends on the circumstances.

Yes, those people receive strikes.

crsigl.png

§ Crimson Raiders Veteran | skull_crossbones.gif Ex Downfall Warlord | bcouncil.gif Ex Team Vendetta Council

I only crash clans that I don't like. Otherwise it's pathetic and dumb

I think you're somewhat mentally confused. It's pathetic and dumb but yet you do it? Speaks for itself really...

I'm against crashing but I think it's kind of acceptable if it's a retaliation of what another clan is doing to you. If a clan was crashing my clan, I wouldn't just declare a crash war on them, I'd try to find a more peaceful resolution that works out better for both clans in the long run. However, if the negotiations were to fail I would crash them back till they stopped, and that's the only line I'd cross when it comes to crashing another clan.

Genesis Leader

Ending Templar & Trial Caller of The Rising

Ex-Leader of Silent Ember - Ex-Leader of True Ownage - Ex-Leader of Legendz

Former Tip.It Clan Community Leader

I think you're somewhat mentally confused. It's pathetic and dumb but yet you do it? Speaks for itself really...

I'm against crashing but I think it's kind of acceptable if it's a retaliation of what another clan is doing to you. If a clan was crashing my clan, I wouldn't just declare a crash war on them, I'd try to find a more peaceful resolution that works out better for both clans in the long run. However, if the negotiations were to fail I would crash them back till they stopped, and that's the only line I'd cross when it comes to crashing another clan.

You own Jack. <3:

Recruit me pl0x?

When is it ok to crash?

I would like to say never, but as we all know at times crashing becomes appropriate. For instance when a clan is crashed repeatedly, you have to expect them to retaliate at some point. When DK kept crashing TT we hit them every day until they eventually closed. Much is the same with other clans, only they might not close.

No, we don't crash unless you consider EOS crashing a planned fight, in which case we are just ACing them.

Do you Consider it 'NH'?

I wouldn't venture so far as to say crashing is NH. In my opinion peoples definitions of honor have been stretched from what they used to be. For instance, all this ddosing/hacking stuff wasn't near as prominent as it is now, and thats the kind of thing I think many people consider as NH. But simple crashing is kept in game, so I wouldn't go so far as to say it's considered NH, but I will say it's disrespectful.

Yes action is taken.

EX-Tempted Killers FA Manager

282fkab.gif

EX-Lethality Warlord

When is it ok to crash?

If you have been crashed by Clan X, so its like revenge from Clan Q. Also if Clan X has talking [cabbage] about your Clan Q.

Depends. LoF doesn't never crash any fight.

Do you Consider it 'NH'?

Who cares about 'NH', its 2010. :unsure:

Depends who got sniped. Kick/Warning.

Solace FA | Runite Knights of Finland &Warlord

Clan Europe &Warlord | Flip Flops +Retired

#Solace | #CE | #RKOF-Clan | #FF

No one really cares about what's honor and what isn't, it's all a matter of opinion which changes ALL the time. Personally, we just go by the simple saying; If we don't like something done to us, then don't do it to them.

I know if were fighting, we wouldn't want to get crashed and thus for that very reason we won't do it to others. That simple <_<

Blasphemy

We choose to go...not because [it is] easy, but because [it is] hard, because that goal will serve to measure and organize the best of our energies and skills, because that challenge is one that we are willing to accept, one we are unwilling to postpone, and one which we intend to win. ~ Blasphemien Way

29ehbtt.png

"Rest In Peace, Muelmar - A True Modern Day Hero"

When is it ok to crash?

When you have been crashed for no apparent, and logical reason. Not going to lie, some clans get what they deserve, but it should never be crash every event, but I think it ends up like that when the clan that you are crashing retaliates and it keeps going back and forth. There has to be a point where officials talk to each other and say look we're even let's go our separate ways and leave each other alone.

Do you Consider it 'NH'?

Depends. In most cases it is, but as a general scaper view the concept of honor is lacking, at the end of the day its the wilderness and what happens... happens. If you're not safe with the fact that anyone can hit you then theres other ways to war.

PM Amateurnoob with good proof and action shall be taken.

6590ew.jpg

I contradict myself quite well, don't I.

phimproved.png