Crashing: is it ever ok?

iTzKoNG

There are no rules when you're in the wildy. You do whatever you feel like it's fun because Runescape.com is a game and if you play a game and not having fun, Iam not sure why you are still playing it.

So pretty much, if you think everytime you go out there and you want to make it a PK trip, go ahead.

I mean "crashing" is a term that players made up, but it has no real meaning behind it. To Runescape.com, it's just the Wildy.

When is it ok to crash?

Whenever you're bored

Does your clan crash planned fights?

Planned by who? :rolleyes:

Do you Consider it 'NH'?

what's your Honor? :twisted:

If someone in YOUR clan snipes other wars, do your clan officials take action?

Have no idea

Sigma NU

MOST Anticipated but still underrated

Silent Ember

There are no rules when you're in the wildy. You do whatever you feel like it's fun because Runescape.com is a game and if you play a game and not having fun, Iam not sure why you are still playing it.So pretty much, if you think everytime you go out there and you want to make it a PK trip, go ahead. I mean "crashing" is a term that players made up, but it has no real meaning behind it. To Runescape.com, it's just the Wildy. When is it ok to crash?Whenever you're boredDoes your clan crash planned fights?Planned by who? :rolleyes: Do you Consider it 'NH'?what's your Honor? :twisted: If someone in YOUR clan snipes other wars, do your clan officials take action?Have no idea

^

Even though i will never, as i follow the rules of my clan/teams + i don't even wanna waste my life sniping some guy i hate over the internet...Lol.

narbotm.png

happinesssolace.png

Tko Blitz Guardian #tko_blitz | Solace Trial General #solace

`Nar on IRC, PM Me if your intrested in fighting Tko Blitz or Solace

When is it ok to crash?

Honestly, I think initially it wasn't ever 'ok' to crash. It just increases hostilities in the between clans and you can never know who is number 1 now because of all the crashing, ddosing, and everything else out there. However, I think if you are being crashed continually, then it's ok to retaliate.

No comment.

Do you Consider it 'NH'?

Not if it's in retaliation. But if you just crash a random clan just to do it and get a rise out of them then I think it's NH.

Yes.

When is it ok to crash?

It's not ok to crash. Even if a clan has crashed you, you shouldn't crash them back. 'An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind'

No.

Do you Consider it 'NH'?

Yes.

Action would be taken.

trjccc1.png

Proud Titans Revolution Council Member

It's never ok to crash as all it does is continue a cycle of stupidity. If I wanted to waste my time giving immature children the attention they so desperately want I would be a moderator just as immature because I would be wasting my time which is their goal. In the end if you don't respond the crashing clan gets bored of calling you noobs, scared, etc. before they find someone who is more willing to react the way they want them to, it's Bullying 101.

Anybody from WG crashing would be banned, which is what happened the last time someone did it.

65495229.png

With love to one, friendship to many, and good will to all.

'An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind'

Ah, Mahatma Gandhi. Great man. :thumbup:

But a hand for a hand will make world understand......

ahhhhhh think about it... :wall:

just takes a very very very long time to understand... :-D

Sigma NU

MOST Anticipated but still underrated

Silent Ember

When is it ok to crash?

- Depends on your advocates. For me, not unless I have a strong reason to, which I can't think of.

- Our rules say "No deliberately crashing an organised fight between two or more clans, unless one or more of those clans is an enemy of WG". Since we have no enemies at the moment, we don't.

Do you Consider it 'NH'?

- Yes. You're interfering with someone else's fight. Would WG want someone to crash our wars without cause?

- I'm sure they would take the appropriate action if it happened.

Depends on the situation, used to do it all the time, too lazy to even log in rs now so i cbf. I basically did it as a form of entertainment. It's pretty obvious when you crash someone, and they don't know why, that they are mad, like Chris Brown.

The whole point of playing runescape is to have fun, but if it comes at the expense of your clan, you won't be in that clan. Thats why you always take the safer route, and join Last Hope. (Proud Closers of Triforce 2009) pm me with any questions.

sumitc4dsignaturecopy.png

i just snipe the clans/people i don't like, but i don't snipe clans for no reason

you not liking someone isnt a reason to crash lol. :wall:

Its just not a good reason, it's still is a reason.

Proud Warlord of Dragonwood

If it's natural to kill, how come men have to go into training to learn how? ~ Joan Baez

Rest in Peace 3xtermination

Tipitsignature.gif

It's only ok if you can handle the heat that comes with it. There are a lot of clans that crash just to hype hostility to make things more interesting, if they can bring that on themselves and succeed then more power to them.

clansig7.gif

When is it ok to crash?

Solo-crash? 75% of time at least!

Im in Tko, CW based so no.

Do you Consider it 'NH'?

Not necessarily.

Of course.

van_sig.png