Welcome to Rune Tips, the first ever RuneScape help site. We aim to offer skill guides, quest guides, maps, calculators, informative databases, tips, and much more to help you get the most from the Massive Online Adventure Game, RuneScape, by Jagex Ltd © 2009.

Report Ad

Welcome to Forum.Tip.It
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Jagex's new bot punishment: Level resetting

• Please log in to reply
200 replies to this topic

glasscube
[ Display Name History ]

glasscube

Varrock Guard

• Members
  • 1,484 posts

I dont believe in people shoving their morals down other peoples throats, sorry.

You unfollowed the poster on youtube, and said your opinion do you need to say anymore?

I expressed what I thought and was told to ignore people that break the rules. I expressed how I felt about that as well.
If I wanted to shove any moral down anyone's throat, I would naturally have continued by saying why I don't support anarcism and why others should think the same.

All I did was point out my view, it wasn't meant as an attack on anything and I'm sorry if it offended you in any way.

God damn I realize you probably do not know what you are talking about, but at least spell it right. Anarchism.

Posted Image
Help drive change Canada

The_Gabe
[ Display Name History ]

The_Gabe

Ice Giant Melter

• Members
  • 4,503 posts
  • RuneScape Status:Retired
  • RSN '07:The_Gabe555

I dont believe in people shoving their morals down other peoples throats, sorry.

You unfollowed the poster on youtube, and said your opinion do you need to say anymore?

I expressed what I thought and was told to ignore people that break the rules. I expressed how I felt about that as well.
If I wanted to shove any moral down anyone's throat, I would naturally have continued by saying why I don't support anarcism and why others should think the same.

All I did was point out my view, it wasn't meant as an attack on anything and I'm sorry if it offended you in any way.

God damn I realize you probably do not know what you are talking about, but at least spell it right. Anarchism.

He missed 1 letter.. Chill..
Posted Image

Three months banishment to 9gag is something i would never wish upon anybody, not even my worst enemy.

Star_Fox
[ Display Name History ]

Star_Fox

Dragon Slayer

• Members
  • 6,971 posts
Saw a level 4 walking by in world 2 with a fire cape...This example just breeds more rule breaking so more people could be
like that level 4.

They should of at least thought about making the firecape have requirements or better yet, never have implemented
the level resetting.

Squisher_33
[ Display Name History ]

Squisher_33

Varrock Guard

• Members
  • 1,393 posts
  • RuneScape Status:None
brb making account to get fire cape on then botting my ass off till i get caught

lvl 3 with fire cape plz
Posted Image

Den
[ Display Name History ]

Den

Movie Director

• Members
  • 8,257 posts
  • RuneScape Status:P2P
  • RSN:Rainy

Obvious troll is obvious.

The_Gabe
[ Display Name History ]

The_Gabe

Ice Giant Melter

• Members
  • 4,503 posts
  • RSN '07:The_Gabe555

brb making account to get fire cape on then botting my ass off till i get caught

lvl 3 with fire cape plz

Good luck with that.
Posted Image

Three months banishment to 9gag is something i would never wish upon anybody, not even my worst enemy.

Mazhar
[ Display Name History ]

Mazhar

Skeleton Shield

• Members
  • 1,242 posts
  • RuneScape Status:Semi-Retired
Posted Image

im botting def and making my acc a pure, cya

Peronix
[ Display Name History ]

Peronix

Ice Giant Melter

• Members
  • 3,729 posts

So the poster above me is encouraging botting? Wow.

Botting is only bad cuz jagex says so, nothing morally wrong with doing it loll.

This. And considering how grindy this entire game is, I wouldn't mind at all weather botting was allowed or not.

Bladewing
[ Display Name History ]

Bladewing

Dragon Slayer

• Members
  • 6,072 posts
  • RSN:Stringcheze
i don't bot because i like playing this game and gain no utility from having an enormous epeen due to newbs fawning over my 1337 botted account. i'd rather just play the game because that's the part of this game i actually like.

on the other hand i don't care if anyone else bots, nor do i think there's any moral issue.

Peronix
[ Display Name History ]

Peronix

Ice Giant Melter

• Members
  • 3,729 posts

Well I made an account like 2 weeks ago but forgot it & why would I be mad I have 2475 total with 1.6b bank and I didn't need to cheat. & aren't you the one who lost his main? Lol.

Ahem.

"Joined: 14 minutes ago"

Kinda throws your claims of 1.6b into doubt, don't it?

Obtaurian
[ Display Name History ]

Obtaurian

Dragon Slayer

• Members
  • 5,853 posts
  • RSN:Obtaurian
  • Clan:Dungeonsweepers (DGS)

i don't bot because i like playing this game and gain no utility from having an enormous epeen due to newbs fawning over my 1337 botted account. i'd rather just play the game because that's the part of this game i actually like.

on the other hand i don't care if anyone else bots, nor do i think there's any moral issue.

Pretty much feel the same way.

Posted Image

To put it bluntly, [bleep] off.

SirIzenhime
[ Display Name History ]

SirIzenhime

Black Knight Trainer

• Members
  • 3,482 posts

Gl getting a maxed 1 def/pray pure. Spend a few months in sw or a few years at crabs. Have fun and enjoy. This account was suicided, no more then a few months old.

Dude...getting any maxed pure that isn't summoning and def is so easy now. Botted or not, those stats are not impressive. Honestly...no type of pure is impressive anymore except for summoning tanks, and even those are getting very old now.

Posted Image

Fisher/Woodcut------Me-----Miner/crafter----Stabber----Leecher

^Golvellius must be so proud^

Posted Image

Peronix
[ Display Name History ]

Peronix

Ice Giant Melter

• Members
  • 3,729 posts

Yes, well as much as I enjoy certain parts of the game, like slayer, I absolutely despise others, like fishing and woodcutting. BORING. The utility from getting those up to 90 each isn't the epeen - it's to be able to harvest morays and promethium in dungeoneering.

If I could bot those skills, I would. But ofc I won't because it's against the rules.

anonymouse_
[ Display Name History ]

anonymouse_

Ice Giant Melter

• Members
  • 3,721 posts

Gl getting a maxed 1 def/pray pure. Spend a few months in sw or a few years at crabs. Have fun and enjoy. This account was suicided, no more then a few months old.

Dude...getting any maxed pure that isn't summoning and def is so easy now. Botted or not, those stats are not impressive. Honestly...no type of pure is impressive anymore except for summoning tanks, and even those are getting very old now.

It's not easy, unless you consider throwing hundreds of hours at this game a small feat, then so be it. And pures like these are not impressive anymore because 99% of them are botted and hence quite common.

Bladewing
[ Display Name History ]

Bladewing

Dragon Slayer

• Members
  • 6,072 posts
  • RSN:Stringcheze

Yes, well as much as I enjoy certain parts of the game, like slayer, I absolutely despise others, like fishing and woodcutting. BORING. The utility from getting those up to 90 each isn't the epeen - it's to be able to harvest morays and promethium in dungeoneering.

If I could bot those skills, I would. But ofc I won't because it's against the rules.

heh yeah good point

if it were legal... who knows, maybe i would have botted 90 fishing

Obtaurian
[ Display Name History ]

Obtaurian

Dragon Slayer

• Members
  • 5,853 posts

Not everyone, but that's the reality for the vast majority. And I never said I was cool, you did. But who am I to disagree?

Source?

Posted Image

anonymouse_
[ Display Name History ]

anonymouse_

Ice Giant Melter

• Members
  • 3,721 posts

Not everyone, but that's the reality for the vast majority. And I never said I was cool, you did. But who am I to disagree?

Source?

I'll provide you with a source if you first provide me with evidence to the contrary.

Obtaurian
[ Display Name History ]

Obtaurian

Dragon Slayer

• Members
  • 5,853 posts

Source?

I'll provide you with a source if you first provide me with evidence to the contrary.

Burden of proof is on you. You're claiming that the majority of people who don't bot are no-lifers. I've made no claim. You now have to prove your claim.

Posted Image

anonymouse_
[ Display Name History ]

anonymouse_

Ice Giant Melter

• Members
  • 3,721 posts

Source?

Burden of proof is on you. You're claiming that the majority of people who don't bot are no-lifers. I've made no claim. You now have to prove your claim.

I was responding to this claim:

You assume you're cool because you've decided in your head anyone that doesn't bot, must no life and not go outside.

By your logic he should be the one to show some proof. Otherwise the statement does not hold.

Obtaurian
[ Display Name History ]

Obtaurian

Dragon Slayer

• Members
  • 5,853 posts

Source?

I was responding to this claim:

You assume you're cool because you've decided in your head anyone that doesn't bot, must no life and not go outside.

By your logic he should be the one to show some proof. Otherwise your statement does not hold.

He was stating what he assumed you held to be true, and you confirmed his assumption. I'm now asking you to prove that assumption to be correct. Surely you can provide evidence, otherwise you wouldn't have made such a ridiculous claim, correct?

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users