Due to the significant updates that have taken place, you now need to login with your display name or e-mail address, NOT your login name. ×
Due to posts that are 5+ years old being rebuilt, some of the older BBCodes may not have converted properly but still be in the post. Most posts are unaffected but some using what was our custom BBCode (like [spoiler]) will be a bit broken. ×
TheAncient

An Elitist's View on Crashing

yet Jagex intended it to be a group area

yet you choose to go where lower levels are grouping up and trying to get better to get to your level, yet you're putting an obstacle in their way. No, Jagex intended fishing spots to be shared, like how Bandos isn't a solo effort.

Come back when every world is lootshare.

SOS_100x100.png

Help drive change Canada

yet Jagex intended it to be a group area

yet you choose to go where lower levels are grouping up and trying to get better to get to your level, yet you're putting an obstacle in their way. No, Jagex intended fishing spots to be shared, like how Bandos isn't a solo effort.

Come back when every world is lootshare.

Once those low levels get high level the problem will be solved. Until then, I win, they lose, end of story.

Stonewall337.png
[hide=Drops]Araxxor Eye x1 Leg pieces x2
GWD: 5000 Addy bar Steam B Staff x3 Z Spear x6 Sara. Hilt x2 Bandos Hilt x2 (LS, Solo)SS x6 (1 LS)
Tormented Demons: Shard x6 Slice x5 Claws x9 Limbs x3
DKS: Archer x21 Warrior x31 Berserker x30 Axe x51[/hide]

Well since you're all adamant in your views and talking over a forum obviously won't change your minds, I give up, go have your effiency fun, even though effiency = less fun in my opinion, but that's just one man's opinion, I'm going to take a wild guess and the people who are talking about effiency all joined rs in RS2. So enjoy your AZ afking to max combat, ignore your non-combat stats and quests, achievment diaries then buy all your skills after resorting others to that. And people wonder why RS2 is so easy nowadays.

you sir i like your way of thinking

its just like "you get what you payed for"

you worked harder then others you should do as you please with the people who hasn't worked as hard as you

filewf5.gif

rarely ever check forums.

Gah, why argue. Just crash people, it's damn fun and there's nothing against it.

:thumbup:

S2buxtG.png

Well since you're all adamant in your views and talking over a forum obviously won't change your minds, I give up, go have your effiency fun, even though effiency = less fun in my opinion, but that's just one man's opinion, I'm going to take a wild guess and the people who are talking about effiency all joined rs in RS2. So enjoy your AZ afking to max combat, ignore your non-combat stats and quests, achievment diaries then buy all your skills after resorting others to that. And people wonder why RS2 is so easy nowadays.

- Joined in 2001.

- All non-combat skills over 70 (not something to brag about, admittedly).

- Efficiency is fun to me.

- Maxed combat via slayer.

- All quests done except for EW3 (which I will never, ever do).

- All diaries done except for elite Ardougne (much rather spend money on herblore/prayer than smithing right now).

You probably shouldn't make baseless assumptions about people. Ironically, your behavior is far more inflammatory than the people you disagree with.

dgs5.jpg
To put it bluntly, [bleep] off.

Screenshot of your stats:

skillsxp.png

Sure looks like you ignore dungeoneering! You must be one of those efficiency people who ignore training non combats, quests, achievement diaries! Also you're only 67 slayer (550k xp) and have all that combat xp (9.5m)? Sure looks like SOMEONE didn't train melee through slayer!

itt: lol000999 makes unfounded assertions that apply more to himself than anyone he's referring to.

I don't care about arguing if crashing is right or wrong. I just crash some noob lower level than me because I can. It's Alot better than flaming people over why or why not people should crash IMO.

Slayer; it's just what I do.
Thanks Hugger 88 for the awesome siggy!

Click show if you want to see achievements.

TheKoolKandy.png
siggy3s.png
Achievments: Maxed/Comp'd 7th of August 2012. 120 Dungeoneering sometime early december 2011. 99 Slayer achieved October 22nd, 2010. 99 Prayer achieved September 99 18th 2010. Summoning achieved September 14th 2010. 99 Defence achieved May 8th 2010. 99 Constituton achieved April 24th 2010. 99 Attack achieved on January 29th 2010 at 8:00 PM. Questpoint Cape on August 30th 2009.99 Strength (11:47 P.M. August 17 2009).

Screenshot of your stats:

skillsxp.png

Sure looks like you ignore dungeoneering! You must be one of those efficiency people who ignore training non combats, quests, achievement diaries! Also you're only 67 slayer (550k xp) and have all that combat xp (9.5m)? Sure looks like SOMEONE didn't train melee through slayer!

itt: lol000999 makes unfounded assertions that apply more to himself than anyone he's referring to.

Do a little research, Slayer came out in 2005, by the time I was in the late 70s of my combat stats, Slayer wasn't even out yet. And I'm not quite fond of Dungeoneering I came back from a 1 year and a half break, haven't had time to train it. And yes I've completed every quest and achievement diary besides Ardy elite, that a problem?

@Morningrise333: As I said a wild guess, it seems rather ineffecient to do some quests, as the exp reward is not worth the time given, you're talking about effeciency, compared to today, RSC was much worser for exp/hour or gp/hour if you compared the exp/hour in RS2 today compared to the old days you probably wouldn't care about maximising it.

@Morningrise333: As I said a wild guess, it seems rather ineffecient to do some quests, as the exp reward is not worth the time given, you're talking about effeciency, compared to today, RSC was much worser for exp/hour or gp/hour if you compared the exp/hour in RS2 today compared to the old days you probably wouldn't care about maximising it.

I literally have no idea what point you're trying to make. Are you trying to argue that I do quests (of which some are inefficient to do) therefore . . . something? I don't get it. What do quests and RSC have to do with crashing nowadays?

dgs5.jpg

I don't care about arguing if crashing is right or wrong. I just crash some noob lower level than me because I can. It's Alot better than flaming people over why or why not people should crash IMO.

I hate the way you put it (makes you sound like an [bleep]), but I agree with the point.

whatisrush-1.png

Fisher/Woodcut------Me-----Miner/crafter----Stabber----Leecher

^Golvellius must be so proud^

FlowerPower.png

If you have the ability to crash people and you have the desire to, then do it. Why should someone stop you? And yeah for crashing there is a risk that it'll just be a waste of time, but if you do it right then it'll be rewarding. To those being crashed, just suck it up and move it on. If you acquired the same stats and items for crashing then you can crash too. It's just the way it works. Because after all, the bosses weren't put into place so that only one group can have it, it's a game so it's thus competitive.

j0xPu5R.png

I literally have no idea what point you're trying to make. Are you trying to argue that I do quests (of which some are inefficient to do) therefore . . . something? I don't get it. What do quests and RSC have to do with crashing nowadays?

I'm saying compared to today exp/hour and gold/hour is much higher than RSC if you levelled alot in RSC with the rates so low, why are you trying to get the most in RS2, when it's much easier?

I'm saying compared to today exp/hour and gold/hour is much higher than RSC if you levelled alot in RSC with the rates so low, why are you trying to get the most in RS2, when it's much easier?

. . . because I want to? I still don't know why or how this applies to crashing at all.

dgs5.jpg

More GP/hour is debatable, but yes, there has been a experience creep.

SOS_100x100.png

Help drive change Canada

wow at what this thread is saying

Only crash people lower than you

I hate to be crashed

Btw i have maxed stats so noone can crash me but i can crash you :)

And whats wrong with that?

Owned_Nex.png

Dungeoneering isn't a skill.

I'm faster than bots at Sorceress Garden.

PM me if you want to chat. My PM is always off.

My keyboard is on fire. Want some?

its a hypocrisy, basically saying "i can do it but you can't because errrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr oh yeah your a lower level."

Setting aside the various other problems with that statement for a moment...how is that hypocrisy?

its a hypocrisy, basically saying "i can do it but you can't because errrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr oh yeah your a lower level."

Isn't that the point of leveling-up? To gain an advantage?

td2sig.jpg

I looked up the word hypocrite in the dictionary....now I'm confused

whatisrush-1.png

Fisher/Woodcut------Me-----Miner/crafter----Stabber----Leecher

^Golvellius must be so proud^

FlowerPower.png

I looked up the word hypocrite in the dictionary....now I'm confused

That poster was very confused and likely inundated with morphine when he posted, so you're not alone when you say "wat".

dgs5.jpg

As much as I hate being crashed, I think it's perfectly fine when necessary. And I will crash if I've been worldhopping for an hour/in a pissy mood and can't be bothered to hop. You don't like it? Sucks for you; maybe you should train up so you can outcrash me. Until then, gtho.

Now people crashing you when it's unnecessary, just because they can, or failing so badly at crashing that all they do is slow you down, that's a different story. (And yes, I refer to TDs here. Seriously, why do people crash there? There are so many spots you can use... in fact, I know of a few spots that are only safely usable if there's someone else in a different spot.)

a70c7.png

Once upon a time, there was a level 138.He also has a level 230 robot that can deal 960 damage in less than a second following him. He has a sword that can hit over 640 damage in a single swing. He has a pair of claws that can deal over 920 damage in a single special attack. He has armor that grants him nigh-invulnerability to magical attacks, his only apparent weakness. He is healing himself, and reducing your prayer. He can reduce your stats if he wants. He invades your safe PvP minigames. He crashes your 3 man bandos team by his lonesome. He can solo the Corporeal Beast without too much issue. Inevitably, he can beat you.

Once upon a time, there was a level 138.He also has a level 230 robot that can deal 960 damage in less than a second following him. He has a sword that can hit over 640 damage in a single swing. He has a pair of claws that can deal over 920 damage in a single special attack. He has armor that grants him nigh-invulnerability to magical attacks, his only apparent weakness. He is healing himself, and reducing your prayer. He can reduce your stats if he wants. He invades your safe PvP minigames. He crashes your 3 man bandos team by his lonesome. He can solo the Corporeal Beast without too much issue. Inevitably, he can beat you.

You make it sound pretty awesome. =D>

dgs5.jpg