Due to the significant updates that have taken place, you now need to login with your display name or e-mail address, NOT your login name. ×
Due to posts that are 5+ years old being rebuilt, some of the older BBCodes may not have converted properly but still be in the post. Most posts are unaffected but some using what was our custom BBCode (like [spoiler]) will be a bit broken. ×
Sign in to follow this  
xSecretLead

Corrupted Knights vs Violent Devestation Clan ( What Really Happened )

I'd Like to say this first. Violent Devestation = Cheaters. 3 Hours before our fight, VDC's memberlist had 40 people on it, and no FA list. When our War started, they TOOK DOWN THEIR MEMBERLIST. I LOST MY PIC BUT IT HAD 0 PEOPLE ON IT. AND THEY ALSO PUT A TOPIC ON RSC SAYING THE WON THE WHOLE WAR. POSTS WERE OFF, SO I POSTED MY OWN TOPIC

Rules :

Round 1 - Melee/Binds 5 Ranger Cap, Matched, Classic, NO DUNG/COR, 2 Sniper cap ( I FEASTED ) - NO POSTING ( YET THEY POSTED ON RSC, SO I POSTED TOO )

Round 2 - All Styles 30 min CWRI, Turrets, NO DUNG - NO POSTS ONCE AGAIN ( YET THEY POSTED ON RSC, SO I POSTED THE REAL TOPIC )

Round 1 Starting :

CK - 19

VDC - 26 , Dropped to 19

Round 1 Ending :

CK - 14

VDC - 0

Pics of the Fight :

101029194354.png

101029195057.png

101029195658.png

Round 2 Starting :

CK - 19 - 0 kills

VDC - 31 - 0 kills

Round 2 Ending :

CK - 18 ppl - 46 kills

VDC - 32 ppl - 54 kills

Ok, Before i go any further, VDC supposedly called randoms. They Peaked at 39-41. We started out getting some one hits, then they started piling our best fall-in over and over, he decided to not tank, so he can return faster. We lost our lead, they got a 10 man lead, but we started getting some solid piles off thanks to Nav. We eventually caught up and lost. By the way, one of their members had a Sighted Bow... no dung man...no dung... didn't take a pic tho.

Pics of the Fight :

101029203356.png

101029203452.png

101029203516z.png

[HERE ARE PICTURES OF RANDOMS IN THEIR PILE AFTER THE WAR

101029203751.png

101029203553.png

GL NEXT TIME AND WE NO HAVE FRIENDS LOL

(21:56:07) <@xSecretLead> .clan fantasymary

(21:56:08) -[AU]RuneScript- *** [ CLAN ]: Fantasymary is in clan: Panama ( URL:

(21:57:04) <@xSecretLead> .clan 0scarnal

(21:57:05) -[AU]RuneScript- *** [ CLAN ]: 0scarnal was not found in the RSHSC.

(21:57:28) <@xSecretLead> .clan rorho uc

(21:57:29) -[AU]RuneScript- *** [ CLAN ]: Rorho Uc is in clan: TheFireFoxs Clan ( URL:

(21:57:49) <@xSecretLead> .clan fightatlas

(21:57:51) -[AU]RuneScript- *** [ CLAN ]: Fightatlas was not found in the RSHSC.

must i continue? its annoying clanning 40 ppl

EMM WE LOOK YOU HAVE 8 RANGERS.... BUT IM NOT FLAM GL NEXT TIME FORGET THIS WAR? OR YOU FLAME FOR A STUPID BATTLE?

not flaming, rules were that posts were off, we respected that, u didnt. u posted a topic on rsc, we saw it, i said "WTF? thats not fair, PM ME WAR PICS PLAWKS" and posted my own

AND WHERE THE HELL DID U SEE 8 RANGERS LOL. WE ASSIGNED ONLY 6. AND OUR 6TH RANGER DIDNT EVEN RANGE TILL U KILLED ONE OF OURS.

Joe: Removed censor evasion

Grats Corrupted Knights :thumbup: