Unknown Killers Vs. Demiros Clan

Unknown_killers

Clear your multi-clanners uk! being in a pvp clan like Rsd, TT, Vr, and aa and being in Uk is still multi-clanning.

Keep it up and I'll put that video on tipit for everyone to see ;). Gl getting kicked by Vr :D

phimproved.png

Clear your multi-clanners uk! being in a pvp clan like Rsd, TT, Vr, and aa and being in Uk is still multi-clanning.

Keep it up and I'll put that video on tipit for everyone to see ;). Gl getting kicked by Vr :D

DO IT. i quit rs lol. Clear you multi clanners, then let me know how your clan is doing. Atleast become a team?

DO IT. i quit rs lol. Clear you multi clanners, then let me know how your clan is doing. Atleast become a team?

So you get mad at me for trolling you?! And now your trolling your own clan.

Your smart.

Recruit me pl0x?

Your smart.

its not my clan, i realized you were right, and quit tht multi-clanning "clan". Gl with ur 16 man pull Uk. and gl finding a 2nd fi leader. lololol. 11 leaving apps since i left.

Your smart.

its not my clan, i realized you were right, and quit tht multi-clanning "clan". Gl with ur 16 man pull Uk. and gl finding a 2nd fi leader. lololol. 11 leaving apps since you left since you left?

You feel good that 11 people left?

DownfallLightning.png

crownn.gifDownfall Member

Your smart.

its not my clan, i realized you were right, and quit tht multi-clanning "clan". Gl with ur 16 man pull Uk. and gl finding a 2nd fi leader. lololol. 11 leaving apps since you left since you left?

You feel good that 11 people left?

ya uk should just close any1 can build a clan off multi clanning, atleast become a team.

Your smart.

its not my clan, i realized you were right, and quit tht multi-clanning "clan". Gl with ur 16 man pull Uk. and gl finding a 2nd fi leader. lololol. 11 leaving apps since i left.

They still have a 45 man memberlist so I wouldn't be to happy if I were you :P , 45 people on a memberlist is still really good.

Recruit me pl0x?

Your smart.

They still have a 45 man memberlist so I wouldn't be to happy if I were you :P , 45 people on a memberlist is still really good.

lol violence we had 47 when u left only 2 ppl left not 11

FYI: U left cause we didnt want u 2 lead trolol,not because of multi clanners LOL, he was lagging and [cabbage] and almost lost an easy war where it was 19v14...

He was calling transitions off the map TROLOL

Your smart.

hit puberty then talk. anmd rizzle thts because yemen wont update the ml, read all the leaving apps.

lol violence we had 47 when u left only 2 ppl left not 11

FYI: U left cause we didnt want u 2 lead trolol,not because of multi clanners LOL, he was lagging and [cabbage] and almost lost an easy war where it was 19v14...

He was calling transitions off the map TROLOL

Dw Violence is just mad because he got terminated by Australians.

Your smart.

hit puberty then talk. anmd rizzle thts because yemen wont update the ml, read all the leaving apps.

Before you even TRY to troll my boy Rizzle. How about recording yourself to see who needs the pubirty. I wouldn't talk about puberty when you clearly outbeat Evil Crosby. Your immaturity even shows on making up "11 leaving apps since I left" with which isn't even true.

phimproved.png

Your smart.

Before you even TRY to troll my boy Rizzle. How about recording yourself to see who needs the pubirty. I wouldn't talk about puberty when you clearly outbeat Evil Crosby. Your immaturity even shows on making up "11 leaving apps since I left" with which isn't even true.

your boy? brian ur a white trash nerd. lets be honest. you'll never get into a top clan. and i believe i said tht to kong. stick to uk and their 13 men pull

Your smart.

your boy? brian ur a white trash nerd. lets be honest. you'll never get into a top clan. and i believe i said tht to kong. stick to uk and their 13 men pull

LOL. Brian post the vid plox ;D.

Some of us dont want to be in top clans.. mid clans are much easier and better for some people..

Plus were massing 30/45-47 on long preps 25 minimum. idk where 13 came from.

Stop TRYING to troll you obviously cant :wall:

Your smart.

You sir, are very dumb, I'm only a level 106 idiot, l2troll.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_3yxCFvPts4

phimproved.png

I am actually laughing in real life.

I was laughing irl when he was trying to lead lol. People were spamming "stop leading"

Kinda reminds me of new destiny...

rofl when someone said stop leading he Raged and kept going rofl

IT WAS SO FUNNY LoL