Happy Halloween

Icuownage

My H'ween kinda sucked. I went Trick or' Treating with two friends, even though I don't even like candy, just because I thought it would be fun. I wore my dad's old army jacked, a Soviet gas mask from a military surplus store, and a sweatshirt hood over it (S.T.A.L.K.E.R. reminiscent). They didn't dress up. They were just freeloading candy, and I spent the whole time explaining to them that they were lazy freeloading bastards.

Basically, I did this:

HweenParty022.jpg

And they did this:

paa079000049.jpg

Only upside is after all these years I finally got to hit someone with the bat.

LOTRjokesigedition-1.png

Get back here so I can rub your butt.

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

dizzle, I swear it looks like you're in my bathroom. The toilet paper is even in the same place.icon_ohnoes.gif

Halloween spookiness

First of all, I want to ask who has a mirror on the ceiling. :ugeek:

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

dizzle, I swear it looks like you're in my bathroom. The toilet paper is even in the same place.icon_ohnoes.gif

Halloween spookiness

First of all, I want to ask who has a mirror on the ceiling. :ugeek:

I'm glad I'm not the only who questioned that especially a mirror in the bathroom. For this Halloween I spend Friday and Saturday night in Vegas with a huge group of people to celebrate my friend Anthony's birthday. Saw some really awesome costumes.

tFtfA.jpg

My H'ween kinda sucked. I went Trick or' Treating with two friends, even though I don't even like candy, just because I thought it would be fun. I wore my dad's old army jacked, a Soviet gas mask from a military surplus store, and a sweatshirt hood over it (S.T.A.L.K.E.R. reminiscent). They didn't dress up. They were just freeloading candy, and I spent the whole time explaining to them that they were lazy freeloading bastards.Basically, I did this:[hide]HweenParty022.jpg[/hide]

Didn't have any trick or treaters last night, but i did watch and awesome film called Dead Man's Shoes which had the exact same gas mask in it!

johannase.jpg

Thank you to tripsis for an awesome sig!

i got home and all the candy was left was twizzlers, twix, and m&ms. Who knew Heaven came early. <3

I have all the 99s, and have been playing since 2001. Comped 4/30/15 

My Araxxi Kills: 459::Araxxi Drops(KC):

Araxxi Hilts: 4x Eye (14/126/149/459), Web - (100) Fang (193)

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)
Boss Pets: Supreme - 848 KC

If you play Xbox One - Add me! GT: Urtehnoes - Currently on a Destiny binge 

Halloween is a great excuse for people like me to Cosplay!

Also free sweets - who can argue with it? I sat downstairs last night for the trick or treaters but we only got one :( My brother went trick or treating and someone gave him a cheesetring... haha :D

I didn't do anything, though. I usually don't.

umilambdaberncgsig.jpg

I edit for the [Tip.It Times]. I rarely write in [My Blog]. I am an [Ex-Moderator].

Not a good first impression of a new TIFer, my friend. Just sayin'.

He shoes all the classic symptoms of troll disease.

I'm not a troll, what are you trying to do hurt my feelings -cry- I've been here since 2005 and I maintain all the beliefs I had then!

There comes a point in any discussion where everything interesting that could be said has been said, and any new posts are just restatements by people who didn't read the thread. That is why I now propose a new topic: The best candy. Discuss.

OT: Kitkats, indesputable.

lol i worked on halloweenie,and my sister's b-day is also on halloweenie :D

happy halloweenie :D

samlcopymq4.png

99mage::99agil::99craft::99fletch::99mining::99smithing::99fishing::99cook::99fm::99wc

Assist u?! YES IN DEEDY

100 Grand and Whatchamacallits

[hide=Whatchamacallit]blog4image1204.jpg[/hide]

I've never eaten or even seen one of those till now.

Where do you get them? Are they only available in certain countries?

I live in America and the candy has been in every other gas station I've been to. It shouldn't be too hard to find.

lighviolet1lk4.jpg

I live in America and the candy has been in every other gas station I've been to. It shouldn't be too hard to find.

I also live in America, and I only see them extremely rarely. Maybe less than one each Halloween.