Behind The Scenes November

Grimy_Bunyip

WARPED FLOORS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

darn all 13 are released

bilrach isnt a boss -.-

kal ger the warmonger is the strongest boss!!!!! and he is a super powerful mage who must be ranged, therefore me and my hexhunter will tear him a new one at 200+ dps

bonecrusher + that necklace may be good, but only if the necklace gives slight stat bounses. if its like ring of vigour and gives decent bouns it may be ok. i hope it give slike 6 str bouns and stacks with bounecrusher.

the seeker pet looks awsome

8 new dung rewards, meh i doubt most will have any use at all but as long as tehres 1-2 worth it im happy (im spending 1-2m tokens on xp this week so i wont be buying them yet)

i hope we get 1 more ring reset with these floors

kalger better be higher lvl than corp in his very highest form, as it is teh highest occult boss is lvl 676 yk lagor. the highest abandoned boss was lvl 520 shadow forger (super super rare, typicly 487 pummler is highest) so if it follows pattern then kal'ger should be about lvl 800 assuming you have 5 lvl 138s on the team. obv his lvl will varry but as long as theres 1 form thats 785+ ill be delighted

but dear god his mage will be off the charts, hes gonna get owned by my 800s at shortbow speed

a_final_name.png

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Potential 8 Rewards:

-- Prayer Necklace 1

-- Prayer Necklace 2

-- Prayer Necklace 3 (3 b/c they probably follow the trend of arcstream)

-- Scroll of cleansing

-- Pet

-- Cape

-- Blastbox

-- 1 more item

so it's extremely possible that there will be no new chaotics :shock:

sigcopyaf.png

Ever wanted to find street prices of RS items? Check out the SPOLI Index

Nex Drops: Pernix Cowl, Pernix Chaps, Torva Helm, Torva Platebody, Zaryte Bow, Pernix Chaps, Virtus Robe Legs, Virtus Robe Top, Torva Platelegs, Zaryte Bow, Pernix Chaps, Virtus Robe Legs, Zaryte Bow, Virtus Mask, Torva Legs, Virtus Robe Legs, Virtus Robe Top, Virtus Robe Top, Zaryte Bow, Virtus Robe Legs, Virtus Robe Top, Virtus Robe Top, Torva Platelegs, Zaryte Bow, Pernix Body, Torva Platelegs, Torva Platelegs, Virtus Robe Top

Herblore Habit sounds interesting.

The desert quest is probably decent.

I hope this is the end for wowineering, they have already successfully fractioned the community into the elistists and the noobs just like WOW... what more could you want. :rolleyes:

Calling FUBAR on banking for a year after this remake like last time.

Exclusive Legacy Mode Player

Golvellius.png

He just successfully trolled you with "courtesy" and managed to get a reaction out of you. Lol

Wooo, I was gonna do some runecrafting, and now it seems the ZMI bank will be easier and cheaper to use soon, so I'll wait for the update before I do that.

So far off the dungeoneering update its crazy.

Both the quest and the herblore/hunter/farming thing look excellent, this might be the best set of updates I've seen in a long time.

-Destroy Topham-

Punk_Man666.png

Punk_man666.png

With increased difficulty comes increased rewards, as the highest possible XP rates are available to those who have a prestige level of the maximum number of floors. Eight new rewards will be available from the rewards trader, including necklaces that regain prayer points as you bury bones, a new pet based around one of our most popular bosses, and the scroll of cleansing, which gives you a permanent chance of making potions faster and saving a secondary ingredient while you do so.

Potential 8 Rewards:

-- Prayer Necklace 1

-- Prayer Necklace 2

-- Prayer Necklace 3 (3 b/c they probably follow the trend of arcstream)

-- Scroll of cleansing

-- Pet

-- Eye of warrior

-- Eye of mage

-- Eye of ranger

so it's extremely possible that there will be no new chaotics :shock:

Those "Eye of the ..." rewards have been scrapped for Warped floors aswell. You're forgetting about the magical surgebox and the cloak the player was wearing in the pictures.

Herblore habitat sees two of my favourite skills being added to, but given the fact that Construction was originally designed as a money drain in exchange for XP, I have a feeling this new update will see material rewards as opposed to faster XP rates.

"Eight Construction features" has me hoping for some POH improvements.

By the way, you realise 70 hunter takes literally days to gain on red sallys (and that's without even trying too hard)?

I'm betting that the multi-skill Shilo update will be a flop, but the banking update sounds glorious.

phpFffu7GPM.jpg

"He could climb to it, if he climbed alone, and once there he could suck on the pap of life, gulp down the incomparable milk of wonder."

I'm very excited! The banking update and Dung update sound awesome. Although I might never reach warped floors, I can still appreciate the work gone into them and especially the rewards coming with them :) that necklace sounds amazing, especially with a bonecrusher. Depending on how it works, it may be of real great use when slaying.

umilambdaberncgsig.jpg

I edit for the [Tip.It Times]. I rarely write in [My Blog]. I am an [Ex-Moderator].

A Masters quest - tieing Mahjarat questline - Monkey questline (Desert treasure aswell?) and others together - The Void Stares back was a masters quest in disguise, this sounds like a Grandmaster quest in disguise

- And, i can imagine the rewards will be epic!

lol what?

BTS says quest tying desert stories and lore together. Desert lore does not mean mahjaratt.

Also LOL at contradicting yourself. Desert treasure is a quest all about Azzandra the mahjaratt, so why note it seperate from "mahjaratt quest line"

The rest sounds good. I fear ppl may be over hyping the neckalce though, it clearly says when BURYING bones. Bonecrusher crushers bones in exchange fro pray xp it does not bury them

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

I hope the herb/farm/hunt thing is actually good xp or rewards. I really would like an alternative to those skills that is actually worth doing xp wise/rewards wise.

Dungeoneering floors will be nice as I advance through the levels. I will especially enjoy the change of scenery and influx of xp/rewards to work towards.

Finally, the bank update. Will make almost everything easier hopefully when dealing with a bank screen.

Low_C.png

The new scroll sounds awesome, imagine using it for overloads, some torstols back? Yes please!

It entirely depends on the token cost if this will even be used

"In order to lead, you must learn how to carry your followers upon your shoulders"

"A man is not only defined by his abilities, but also by those of the men with which he surrounds himself"

"The meek fight for skill and fame, the strong fight for power with the skill and fame they already have"

"There is no good without sacrifice and no sacrifice without mercy"

The new scroll sounds awesome, imagine using it for overloads, some torstols back? Yes please!

Doubtful, a lot of higher level players have high dungeoneering and a LOT of extra tokens lying around... for example I have 275K and no intentions on buying anything soon

sigcopyaf.png

Nex Drops: Pernix Cowl, Pernix Chaps, Torva Helm, Torva Platebody, Zaryte Bow, Pernix Chaps, Virtus Robe Legs, Virtus Robe Top, Torva Platelegs, Zaryte Bow, Pernix Chaps, Virtus Robe Legs, Zaryte Bow, Virtus Mask, Torva Legs, Virtus Robe Legs, Virtus Robe Top, Virtus Robe Top, Zaryte Bow, Virtus Robe Legs, Virtus Robe Top, Virtus Robe Top, Torva Platelegs, Zaryte Bow, Pernix Body, Torva Platelegs, Torva Platelegs, Virtus Robe Top

Based on the price of previous scrolls this should be fairly cheap (<50k tokens easily) and I can see that being worthwhile getting. Even if the rate is only 10% or so that'll be extremely worthwhile for a lot of potions, extremes especially.

Hmm

After seeing you guys talk and analysing it...

I'm starting to like the month more and more :D

I definitly hope that this circle of life thing is a decent alternative for herbing... :D :thumbsup:

Former Leader of The Tal Shiar Alliance - An Original Tip.it Clan
Member of the Wilderness Guardians and Founder of the Silent Guardians
Founder of The Conclave - A Tip.it Clan institution
Tip.it Times author (click for all my articles) - When I use the wrong reasons to make the right statement, argue the reason, not the statement.
MSSW4 General - Did we kick your ass too?

Check us out!
wildsig3.gif
clanmotif.png
==> No seriously, if you like FREE GP, XP and Dung tokens, as well as Community, Opportunity and above all FUN... <==
CLICK IT!

A very interesting month that actually has stuff for every member. High level content, grind-avoiding minigames, more music, more rewards from dungeoneering, a new quest that gives some much-needed attention to two dwindling storylines from yesteryear, interface overhauls that honestly sound gorgeous...wow! I'm excited, even though my irl issues have kept me from playing much at all aside from MTK runs...Ah well, just means it will be there when I get back, huh.

The one thing I'm disappointed about, I will say, is that they're including farming in this minigame. I understand completely why they did it and it matches beautifully with their concept. However, they already have a farming minigame that's quite fun and helps lessen the time needed to get the skill to that 99. I would've rather seen a different skill incorporated into it. The same actually goes for hunter, which saw the release of Charm Sprites not even a month ago! I wonder if just including these two other skills was their way of giving people the herblore-training minigame they wanted without taking away the extreme difficulty (ie cost) of the skill by giving it low herblore exp rates. Oh well, you can't get everything.

hzvjpwS.gif

Herblore habitat sees two of my favourite skills being added to, but given the fact that Construction was originally designed as a money drain in exchange for XP, I have a feeling this new update will see material rewards as opposed to faster XP rates.

"Eight Construction features" has me hoping for some POH improvements.

By the way, you realise 70 hunter takes literally days to gain on red sallys (and that's without even trying too hard)?

Just quoting to say that, in any other game than RuneScape, that argument makes absolutely no sense...

"There are only two strategies in war. Move forward or change. The victor is the first to realise that when he cannot move forward he must change."

~ Mod Mark H ~

100000players-2.jpg

I'm excited to see Dung XP rates and floor strategies. Anyone else think high level dungers will c1 rush 1-41, 45-47 (to skip thunderous' prep time) and do 5:5 large 42-44, 48+? But I'm sure plenty of the best clans can do Thunderous with no prep.

mr__gandalf.png

I'm excited to see Dung XP rates and floor strategies. Anyone else think high level dungers will c1 rush 1-41, 45-47 (to skip thunderous' prep time) and do 5:5 large 42-44, 48+? But I'm sure plenty of the best clans can do Thunderous with no prep.

The teams I'm in personally don't prep for thunderous anymore.

5 people with 99 full prayer, should be able to kill thunderous before the prayer runs out, even without pots.

necrolord has the most prep time and kill time now tbh =\

i heard that mod emilee raged at necrolord though, so here's a toast to jagex nerfing him next update :P

Naaxi.png

5 people with 99 full prayer, should be able to kill thunderous before the prayer runs out, even without pots.

i heard that mod emilee raged at necrolord though, so here's a toast to jagex nerfing him next update :P

I've yet to team with 5 people who are experienced at Thunderous, so you're prolly right. Usually it's one or two people killing him requiring a few rejuv pots. In that case, I wonder what floors the 120 dungers will c1 rush. Maybe 1-47? lol

mr__gandalf.png

They really should just make protect from summon reduce the additional damage the skeles do. This would finally provide a use for the prayer. Also would not make necro unreasonably easy as you'd have to put up with higher prayer drainrates.

sigcopyaf.png

I've yet to team with 5 people who are experienced at Thunderous, so you're prolly right. Usually it's one or two people killing him requiring a few rejuv pots. In that case, I wonder what floors the 120 dungers will c1 rush. Maybe 1-47? lol

People arent gonna c1 rush past 30 still and waste around 1.4m XP doing larges from 30-47 and with a prestige of 50+ you will be gettin proably around 2.2m for thoose floors. Not worth it and c1'ing is so mind numbingly boring i wouldnt want to do it past 30.

The_Diamond.png

1593th to 99 Farming - July 08.