Shadow Silk Hood

Leyenda

• 7 months later...
  • Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Currently, I'm 93 Dungeoneering, have mercilessly slaughtered over ONE-HUNDRED AND FORTY-SEVEN of these black-white-and-red-all-over Hood Grubbers and I can resolutely say that I have never seen a hood drop. But the Night Spiders seem to be more than glad to give me oodles of Tangle Gum Branches...

Screw you, Night Spiders, you elusive, tantalizing meat-bags.

Love

Skinweavers

skinweavers.png

I got a hood on my first spider but then gave it to my dun partner since I figured I would get one later after I get 70 rc, 70 atk and 95 mage

pikatips001.pngjjjon123.png

pikatips002.pngjjjon123.png

pikatips003.pngjjjon123.png

pikatips004.pngjjjon123.png

pikatips005.png1,000 F2P Total Level Reached 10/8/10 !

[hide=Guides]Magic & Summoning Profit Spreadsheets! *UPDATES EVERY HOUR* (includes: High alch, Superheat, and Enchanting)

4 BETTER alternatives to flesh crawlers[/hide]

WOT WOT!

☉.☉☂

i got my hood on the first night spider i ever saw, but then i gave it to my teammate cuz i had no idea what it did (like f23ish, the first time i ever dungoneered).

then a teammate alched the next hood drop i saw when everyone had hoods except for me.

and then i found one at like f34 and my teammate gave it to me.

i think i saw 3 hoods/15spiders?

Durmstrang.png

Go Chicago Bears!

"Look, if you had one shot, or one opportunity

To seize everything you ever wanted-One moment

Would you capture it or just let it slip?"

I had two drops in a solo f30. Just run through floors 30-35 a few times and you will have one.

What an idiot.

"I got extremely lucky one floor so just do what I did, it's not hard."

Don't worry all you guys who have killed dozens without seeing one, apparently all you have to do is run through these floors a few times.

clansig7.gif

This is a very old thread, but it's still relevant so I'll post what I know after a recent experience.

My last hood (after a world crash) took 155 logged Night Spiders for the drop, however I got another 2 hoods in the next couple dozen kills. By my best estimate, the droprate is about 1/32-1/64. It's definitely not near 1/16 like hex/blood necklace seem to be.

To find night spiders, I recommend doing your Furnished and Abandoned floors with solo meds.

Suicide key your larges looking for spiders. Many keyers will ignore spiders or not look at monsters in rooms without a key.

2496 Completionist

This is a very old thread, but it's still relevant so I'll post what I know after a recent experience.

My last hood (after a world crash) took 155 logged Night Spiders for the drop, however I got another 2 hoods in the next couple dozen kills. By my best estimate, the droprate is about 1/32-1/64. It's definitely not near 1/16 like hex/blood necklace seem to be.

To find night spiders, I recommend doing your Furnished and Abandoned floors with solo meds.

Suicide key your larges looking for spiders. Many keyers will ignore spiders or not look at monsters in rooms without a key.

What about the warped floors? I see a lot more night spiders there than on any furnished/abandoned.

Owner of a comp cape since February 11th 2012.