What was the first thing you did when you got members for the first time?

Knitewulf

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Taverley Gate and member quests! It was epic in the start, a great adventure. Now its all about efficiency...

Edit: I remember all my mates were camping rock crabs at relekka in W84. Good times for sure. Remember i were the first to get a dragon long, and second to granite maul =)

My lame drops:
6 Effigys
1 D Med - 1 D Dagger
1 Verac's Helmet - 1 Guthan's Platebody

Castlewars +)

2880_s.gif

[spoiler=Clans]Current Events Leader of Tal Shiar Alliance

Current Raid Leader of Wilderness Guardians

Current Old School Power Ranger of Team Power Rangers

Current Member of Clan Europe

Ex Member of Team Dark Legacy (R.I.P)

Ex Paladin of Old Age Militos Deci

Ex Leader of New Age Militos Deci

Ex Early Veteran of Pk Masters (R.I.P)

I went straight through Taverly, past that wolf mountain and through Camelot, right into the fishing guild and did some solid fishing now that I didn't have to travel 100 miles to bank.

rc1tzc.png

☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢

Lost City. I planned out my membership obsessively- Got 60 attack, mined enough coal to buy a glory and d long (the top stuff at the time- this was before special attacks and armor above d med and sq), looked up a Lost City guide, and did the quest first thing after logging in to get my awesome d long, with which I would hit my first 20.

Looool same I even had the f2p quest items ready.

After that I got all memb skills (or most of them) 30+ and then I went f2p again, was only 1 month.

2dvjurb.png

Dang...

I stopped being a member 3 months ago, and I was only member for 3 months...so I should remember.

I think the VERY first thing I did.

Ah yes, I met my friend in Varrock and he took me on a mem's tour =O I loved seeing the random terrorbird familiars along the way, haha

Members>all <33

Can't wait to be one again and keep tending to my house <33

RIP RU_Insane. August 3rd, 2005 - November 11th, 2012.
RU_Insane.png

My Stats on Old School RuneScape: 

RU_Insane.png
O4zgH.png
Reform Customer Support
Check Out My Threads UNRoA.gif

I proclaimed my love to all the pures training at flesh crawlers.

First thing I did was try out every p2p-only skill. I started with thieving, pretty sure I tried the then-new slayer next, and the next thing I remember is it being around dinner time and me wandering around the gnome village maze, trying to find my way to the newb agility course, which I now know is located probably an ingame kilometer or seven northwest of there...

Bartuccio3.png

I knew there was alot to do in membs, so i determined to start off small. I started hacking down trees and trained fletching. ironic that its one of my most hated skills now....

Linkzelda30.jpeg

image2ez.png

[hide=Siggy credits]The Awesome, Epic, Amazing, S3xah A-10 Sig By Unolexi! I wub u Uno!

InsanityV2 Did the Franz Ferdinand Sig.

Killerwatt is responsible for the Arctic Monkeys sig.

Pat_61 did the B-2 sig and the raptor sig.[/hide]

I remember I had to do a quest Lost City to wield a d long (which was one of the best weapons in the game that time). I started doing that and I

kept dying on the tree spirit so I managed to defeat her by maging. My magic lvl was around 10 and I got 2 levels when I defeated her. #-o

At first I stood on a memby world in Falador, doubting my decision because of the lack of players there. Then I walked all the way through Taverly, up White Wolf mountain and past the big scary wolves, down through Catherby and past the Legends Guild to Ardougne...Can't remember what came after though...

70b0c3fc9b.png

It was a long time ago. I think the first quest I did was Merlin's Crystal and at some point I wound up in Seer's Village in full steel armor and Excalibur. Some person told me to pick flax and sell it. So I picked flax and sold it.

syqvmh.png

My cousin threw a Gnomeball with me & I worked on Thieving in Lumbridge till Lvl 5. Then went to the Cake stall in Ardougne.

Level 99 Skills 28/28 200M exp Skills 6/28
Going for 200M All Skills. [qfc]48-49-837-63099395[/qfc]

@Matt258RS Twitch: Matt258RS

Whatpulse
My Youtube user name: birdman258 200MCook ProfitCook 200mPrayer MakinWines MyF2pSkillers

On 12/23/2011 at 4:39 PM, 'Jebrim' said:

But don't even begin to think that I think I'm better than you all simply because I've done 7.6k+ hours of Agility or because I have tens of thousands of fans.