Scroll Of Cleansing

Pfohlol

What does this mean for cheaper herby experience?

Based on my uncalculacted calculations, done at 2:55am - The average amount saved would be 10% of the unfinished potion. This could save a lot, potentially, with potions such as fletching potions.

After about 1100 Sara Brews made, i've had a gain of 109 unfinished Toadflax pots (very close to 10%) which would give me around 475k that I wouldn't have received back if I didn't buy the scroll. I guess it just feels like getting tax back ^_^

sig.gif

I've been doing herblore the last couple of days, and today the scroll surprised me. Normally when making unfinished potions (adding herb and vial of water together) I would recieve vials of water whenever the scroll activated. Today, however, I received cleaned herbs rather than vials of water back. This gives even more profit than before when you only received vials of water back.

This is what a typical inventory looks like after the scroll has activated while making unfinished potions.

2624gu0.png

Forum Updates & Suggestions <------ Let your voice be heard!
Forum Games <------- Coolest place on Tip.It
Tip.It Forum Rules <------- Read them!

Yes it seems jagex has updated it, now instead of saving vials, you save herbs. And instead of saving unfinished potions you save secondaries.

Being fully honest I'm fine with it either way. And making unfinished pots just got more profitable, unless the margins between them start to close from this update, and making the potions from straight herbs and vials now gives extra herbs on the side, Probably making it more efficient.

Pfohlol.png

110704234418.png

Seriously THE best item you can buy for 20K tokens. I'm only just starting to make overloads and it has already saved me over 3m in just 400 overloads.

Did some calculations and from 92-99 herb the scroll will save over 22m. Def worth the measly 20k tokens.

Y_Z.png

It seems to duplicate the cheapest part. EG, making brews: toadflax pot (un) was saved. Making x str, the super str (3) was saved.

Stonewall337.png
[hide=Drops]Araxxor Eye x1 Leg pieces x2
GWD: 5000 Addy bar Steam B Staff x3 Z Spear x6 Sara. Hilt x2 Bandos Hilt x2 (LS, Solo)SS x6 (1 LS)
Tormented Demons: Shard x6 Slice x5 Claws x9 Limbs x3
DKS: Archer x21 Warrior x31 Berserker x30 Axe x51[/hide]