Accents

mcneilp

I honestly want to hear someone try and rap. I would if I could.

(This counts as my Christmas present if you do it.)

WHERE IS DAS?????

Wer ist das? O_o Earthy Sun, danke schön.

But also, I don't get what you're saying if it's English (and even in German it makes little sense, so I'll try to interpret that as "What song do you want us to rap, oh creator of worlds?"). I'd prefer the songs "Hit 'Em Up" by Tupac, or "[N-word]s Bleed"/"Juicy" by Biggie Smalls. If you can speak and rap in German, try "Keine Entschuldigung" by Bushido, "Unter der Sonne" by Chakuza, or "Ring Frei" by Chakuza.

So, basically Earthysun is Jesus's only son.

earthysig3.jpg

earthynorris.jpg

awwwwuo6.jpg

wootsiggiedagainhw5.jpg

algftw.jpg

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WHERE IS DAS?????

But also, I don't get what you're saying if it's English (and even in German it makes little sense, so I'll try to interpret that as "What song do you want us to rap, oh creator of worlds?"). I'd prefer the songs "Hit 'Em Up" by Tupac, or "[N-word]s Bleed"/"Juicy" by Biggie Smalls. If you can speak and rap in German, try "Keine Entschuldigung" by Bushido, "Unter der Sonne" by Chakuza, or "Ring Frei" by Chakuza.

Sorry - I literally meant "Where is Das?" :P He is quite the rapper :P

Posted Image

- 99 fletching | 99 thieving | 99 construction | 99 herblore | 99 smithing | 99 woodcutting -

- 99 runecrafting - 99 prayer - 125 combat - 95 farming -

- Blog - DeviantART - Book Reviews & Blog

WHERE IS DAS?????

Sorry - I literally meant "Where is Das?" :P He is quite the rapper :P

I now feel slightly less pro. Congratulations.

So, basically Earthysun is Jesus's only son.

earthysig3.jpg

earthynorris.jpg

awwwwuo6.jpg

wootsiggiedagainhw5.jpg

algftw.jpg

http://vocaroo.com/?media=vCv0rGfjEnofGh0mU

Dear god, I sound terrible :mellow:

35bvvh1.png

[hide=Quotes]

Albel/Justin

Albel doesn't say anything anymore, just comes in, leaves an arrow and vanishes into the night :(Probably
practising some euphonium

You nearly had me fooled, you fooler you

Euphonium/10.

9/10. To me, always associate Albel with musical stuff in OT.

Everyone with a goatee and glasses is Albel now.

lmfao albel m8 wat r u doin, hi though.

[/hide]

[hide=Runescape Achievements]99 firemaking(2007), 99 woodcutting(2008), 99 fletching(2009), 99 magic(2010), 99 cooking(2010), 99 farming(2011), 99 construction(2011), 99 runecrafting(2012), 99 Hunter (2014),  99 ranged (2015), 99 HP (2015), 99 Slayer (2015), 99 attack (2015) 99 Defense (2015) 99 Prayer (2015) 99 Summoning (2015) 99 Strength(2015) 99 Herblore (2015) 99 Dungeoneering (2017)  99 Mining (2017) 99 Crafting (2017) 99 Smithing (2017) 99 Thieving (2017)  99 invention (2017) 99 Fishing (2018), 99 Divination (2018), 99 Agility (2018), MAXED (05/17/2018)[/hide]

I think it's mostly a combination of the microphone being awful and the fact that I'm reading, not just talking. I don't know though.

What did you imagine I'd sound like?

15cbz0y.jpg
[bleep] the law, they can eat my dick that's word to Pimp

Has anyone else noticed how some accents of English pronounce blatantly contrary to the actual written letters? I've noticed people in NJ rarely enunciate s, t or d at the end of a word, turn 'th' and v's into f's and distort vowels (i.e. cawffee instead of coffee, dawg instead of dog, layg instead of leg) and my all time most hated mispronunciation is "crayeens".

kaisershami.png

He who wears his morality but as his best garment were better naked... Your daily life is your temple and your religion

http://vocaroo.com/?media=v20TArNd6aZWwos3Q

Sometimes I tend to mumble, and make unclear what I am trying to say... oh well :P

Touching.

I wish I had a mic to record myself, as it seems to me either this vocaroo thing distorts voices a bit or everybody living outside northeastern US has no nose.

Haha, I used the mic/headphone I use for my ps3.

99 Hunter - November 1st, 2008

99 Cooking -July 22nd, 2009

99 Firemaking - July 29th, 2010

99 Fletching - December 30th, 2010

My mic is really playing up so I can't really record myself properly. It's strange that I sound so different when I'm recorded to when I'm actually speaking - maybe it's just a thing with the ear positioning. I am British born Chinese though - so I'll have an... odd accent to say the least.

I think it's mostly a combination of the microphone being awful and the fact that I'm reading, not just talking. I don't know though.

I dunno, maybe more monotonous and a deeper voice. Maybe a different accent, but I guess I'm not really familiar with New England accents. Or many North American accents to be honest...

rosssigfinal.jpg

I dunno, maybe more monotonous and a deeper voice. Maybe a different accent, but I guess I'm not really familiar with New England accents. Or many North American accents to be honest...

Yeah, my voice is usually deeper and more monotonous when I'm just talking versus when I'm reading I think.

As for accents, there are so many different ones just in New England that it's ridiculous. A lot of my dad's side of the family have Boston accents, but mine isn't really one that I can describe. I guess it's a Connecticut accent since I live there, but I don't really know what that means lol.

15cbz0y.jpg
[bleep] the law, they can eat my dick that's word to Pimp