possibly greatest accomplishment skill wise ever!

SlayerMalk

First off lets start with a picture (note the red box)

200milslayer.png

The reason i am making this thread is because i think this could be the greatest achievement in the game (yes i love slayer). Case and point there are only three skills left that have not been maxed dungeoneering (soon will be), slayer, and runecrafting. I will focus on the slayer skill because the rate at which people are getting xp in dungeoneering will allow those already level 120 to max quite fast. Also in terms of runecrafting pheonix odin who is roughly 500k xp from maxed runecrafting has basically given up on this goal. The xp has not moved in months/ a year. I still side by slayer as one of the hardest skills in the game (ignore soul wars) because it takes time and you essentially have to kill 200 million hit points since for the most part 1 hp xp = 1 slayer xp. maxed slayer would be a dream of mine if i knew it was actually obtainable but for slayer to be released for this long and still not have a maxed player is shocking. Runecrafting is another argument all together. So, what do you [the tip it community] feel about this achievement. The xp rate is still going up for this player in regards to slayer so i feel that it should be soon that we see this rare event of the first person maxing a skill.

Discuss

OTMSigXD.png

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I still think 200m RC is a much greater achievement. Assuming that you'd use effigies on slayer, the hourly xp rate is 60k+, which is on par with the best of runecrafting xp, and not only that, slayer is actually fun, profitable and trains LOADS of other skills at the same time. Grats to him though, it's an amazing achievement.

First to 99 Farming on 27. September, 2005.

First to 3766 Port Score on 20. March, 2014.

First to 4664 Port Score on 2. March, 2015.

Grats to him 200m slayer is pretty incredible. I think he has saved up a lot of effigies too so it will be interesting to see him use them and now that he's proved he can get 200m in the 2nd slowest skill he could probably power through all the faster 200m's, and he must have a hell of a profit from drops and all the runes he can buy for slayer points, so yeah, I think he could be a contender for one of the highest total xp. By the way pheonix odin hasn't given up on 200m rc he still plays from what I heard he was waiting til all other skills have someone at 200m, so that he can be the last player to be first to a 200m skill.

Bbk.png

Grats to him 200m slayer is pretty incredible. I think he has saved up a lot of effigies too so it will be interesting to see him use them and now that he's proved he can get 200m in the 2nd slowest skill he could probably power through all the faster 200m's, and he must have a hell of a profit from drops and all the runes he can buy for slayer points, so yeah, I think he could be a contender for one of the highest total xp. By the way pheonix odin hasn't given up on 200m rc he still plays from what I heard he was waiting til all other skills have someone at 200m, so that he can be the last player to be first to a 200m skill.

Oh that is quite an interesting idea to be the last person to be the first to 200million xp still none the less both achievments are a few of the elite goals out there.

OTMSigXD.png

I'd be happy with even just 104,273,166 slayer xp (level 120 XP wise), so grats to you Toony :)

I wonder if they would ever consider raising the level cap on slayer to 120 and make some extremely hard slayer monsters but make their drop some special ability that wouldn't be able to be price manipulated due to lack of supply. Something that could only be done on task like strykewyrms. there are some skills such as this i don't think raising the level cap is a bad thing because there is room for new content.

OTMSigXD.png

Also in terms of runecrafting pheonix odin who is roughly 500k xp from maxed runecrafting has basically given up on this goal.

Yea whats with that, isnt he still active?

Oh that is quite an interesting idea to be the last person to be the first to 200million xp still none the less both achievments are a few of the elite goals out there.

anyway im not much of a fan for slayer but this is still an amazeing achivement. geting max xp, being the first, or 100th to do so, its still impresive (but being first is even better XD)

what will this mean in the future i wonder, when all skills have the max xp. the only real goal besides maxing another skill... like the other 20 people...

i wonder if jagex will use a difrent intiger in the future as to alow higher numbers in the game.

mlpfim20percentcoolersi.jpg

I'm a Brony and proud of it!

Also in terms of runecrafting pheonix odin who is roughly 500k xp from maxed runecrafting has basically given up on this goal.

In the 200m all skills thread people have spoke about Phoenix waiting at 500k from 200m. Speculation is that he is waiting for it to be the last skill to have 200m in it. So when someone has 200m Dung and Slay he will get 200m RC.

The_Diamond.png

1593th to 99 Farming - July 08.

In the 200m all skills thread people have spoke about Phoenix waiting at 500k from 200m. Speculation is that he is waiting for it to be the last skill to have 200m in it. So when someone has 200m Dung and Slay he will get 200m RC.

Phoenix Odin is heavily dungoneering, too. I don't know if he wants 120 or 200m though. Anyway, early gratz to Toony. Seems like he isn't a big fan of hunter and runecrafting, must be good :P.

Supporter of Zaros | Quest Cape owner since 22 may 2010 | No skills below 99 | Total level 2595 | Completionist Cape owner since 17th June 2013 | Suggestions

99 summoning (18th June 2011, previously untrimmed) | 99 farming (14th July 2011) | 99 prayer (8th September 2011) | 99 constitution (10th September 2011) | 99 dungeoneering (15th November 2011)

99 ranged (28th November 2011) | 99 attack, 99 defence, 99 strength (11th December 2011) | 99 slayer (18th December 2011) | 99 magic (22nd December 2011) | 99 construction (16th March 2012)

99 herblore (22nd March 2012) | 99 firemaking (26th March 2012) | 99 cooking (2nd July 2012) | 99 runecrafting (12th March 2012) | 99 crafting (26th August 2012) | 99 agility (19th November 2012)

99 woodcutting (22nd November 2012) | 99 fletching (31st December 2012) | 99 thieving (3rd January 2013) | 99 hunter (11th January 2013) | 99 mining (21st January 2013) | 99 fishing (21st January 2013)

99 smithing (21st January 2013) | 120 dungeoneering (17th June 2013) | 99 divination (24th November 2013)

Tormented demon drops: twenty effigies, nine pairs of claws, two dragon armour slices and one elite clue | Dagannoth king drops: two dragon hatchets, two elite clues, one archer ring and one warrior ring

Glacor drops: four pairs of ragefire boots, one pair of steadfast boots, six effigies, two hundred lots of Armadyl shards, three elite clues | Nex split: Torva boots | Kalphite King split: off-hand drygore mace

30/30 Shattered Heart statues completed | 16/16 Court Cases completed | 25/25 Choc Chimp Ices delivered | 500/500 Vyrewatch burned | 584/584 tasks completed | 4000/4000 chompies hunted

I don't see how last to 200m is really that much more noteworthy than 200m RC, but ok.

O.O

Congrats to him, but i would have to agree with xpx on this. I think that 200m RC xp would be harder to get. But it is a great achievement none the less. I hope he posts a bank pic somewhere with all of his drops for us to see :thumbsup:

Also, Toony and Phoenix Odin are at about the same xp to 200m. Phoenix Odin is only about 67k xp ahead. It will be fun to see who gets there first :ohnoes:

I don't see how last to 200m is really that much more noteworthy than 200m RC, but ok.

Maybe it signifies that RC is the most monotonous skill to train because it took the longest for anyone to get 200m xp (but it would have taken the longest time anyway because RC was released before slayer was)

All skills 70+

Trails: 2 x Rune platebody (g)

Barrows: 1 x Dharok's legs

Drops: 1 x Dragon skirt | 1 x Dragon defender

Maybe it signifies that RC is the most monotonous skill to train because it took the longest for anyone to get 200m xp (but it would have taken the longest time anyway because RC was released before slayer was)

Good point.

Runecrafting is a lot harder then slayer IMO.

kazmahalfsize.png

Phoenix Odin had his rc exp at 199m exp for nearly a year now... so technically rc 200m was already obtained then.

But still, grats to Toony on 200m slayer exp!

douvdFX.jpg

Blog

Trimmed | Master Quester | Final Boss

Boss pets: Bombi | Shrimpy | Ellie | Tz-Rek Jad | Karil the Bobbled | Mega Ducklings

120s: Dungeoneering | Invention