Welcome to Rune Tips, the first ever RuneScape help site. We aim to offer skill guides, quest guides, maps, calculators, informative databases, tips, and much more to help you get the most from the Massive Online Adventure Game, RuneScape, by Jagex Ltd © 2009.

Report Ad

Welcome to Forum.Tip.It
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

possibly greatest accomplishment skill wise ever!

• Please log in to reply
80 replies to this topic

My_Eggs
[ Display Name History ]

My_Eggs

Ice Giant Melter

• Members
  • 3,514 posts

Makes me curious.... If you can't gain exp past 200m, will you still gain tokens from dungeons? My guess is that you will, but just won't see anymore exp.

My guess is that you will still see xp, but it won't add to your xp count :P

That's what I meant by you won't see anymore exp, as in, you won't see anymore added into your skill.
99 HP, Attack, Strength, Defence, Summoning, Ranged, Herblore, Prayer, Agility, Magic, Slayer, Fletching, Fishing, Woodcutting, Mining, and Thieving.

Jagex'd out of my untrimmed hp cape on 6/14/2011.

lotmein2
[ Display Name History ]

lotmein2

Unicorn Horn

• Members
  • 151 posts
If you have 200m in a skill, you'll still see the +xp when you train it, but you won't gain any xp.

Golvellius
[ Display Name History ]

Golvellius

Hobgoblin Killer

• Members
  • 1,685 posts
  • RuneScape Status:P2P
He doesn't have it yet, high score says 10k away.
He'll probably go mental like the one thats close to RC and never finish it.
RS drives people nuts you know. ;-)

Exclusive Legacy Mode Player

Golvellius.png

He just successfully trolled you with "courtesy" and managed to get a reaction out of you. Lol

Psychologist
[ Display Name History ]

Psychologist

Chicken Feather

• Members
  • 13 posts
  • RSN:Psychologist
I agree completely, and give tons and tons of credit to Toony for this achievement. RuneCrafting isn't too easy etiher.

Posted Image

K4ylan
[ Display Name History ]

K4ylan

Moss Giant Whipper

• Members
  • 2,924 posts
  • RuneScape Status:F2P
  • RSN:Harpy Priest
  • Clan:Harpies
Wisely, Phoenix, and Toony are all close to 200m, they might try to organize a triple 200m party. Who knows.

Yay0siris
[ Display Name History ]

Yay0siris

Bear Fur

• Members
  • 332 posts
that would be cool to see the remaining 3 skills to be maxed, all maxed at once!

Yay0siris
[ Display Name History ]

Yay0siris

Bear Fur

• Members
  • 332 posts
he's really close to 200m defense experience, and if you check his adventure's log, you can see he is currently training it, so he will most likely coincide his slayer achievement with his defense, and maxed combat, achievement.

FirenLazah
[ Display Name History ]

FirenLazah

Dark Wizard Robe

• Members
  • 829 posts
  • RuneScape Status:None
  • RSN:Atomsk
He officially said in his clan chat, hes getting it nov 12.

Posted Image

SlayerMalk
[ Display Name History ]

SlayerMalk

Scorpion Pit

• Members
  • 727 posts

4 days till first maxed slayer ever!!!
Posted Image

Squisher_33
[ Display Name History ]

Squisher_33

Varrock Guard

• Members
  • 1,393 posts
  • RuneScape Status:None

4 days till first maxed slayer ever!!!

this means that dung will max before slayer

think about it, a skill thats been around for 7 months maxed before a skill thats been out for 5 years lol

dung isnt as easy as that makes it sound, its just fast if you know what ur doing
Posted Image

Youmu
[ Display Name History ]

Youmu

Retired Website Crew

• Members
  • 4,622 posts
Dung is still ~5m away from 200m though...

And rc is still the same old 400k.

douvdFX.jpg

Blog

Trimmed | Master Quester | Final Boss

Boss pets: Bombi | Shrimpy | Ellie | Tz-Rek Jad | Karil the Bobbled | Mega Ducklings

120s: Dungeoneering | Invention

My_Eggs
[ Display Name History ]

My_Eggs

Ice Giant Melter

• Members
  • 3,514 posts

If Wisely Done keeps up his pace though, chances are he'll still beat Toony to the 200m mark, if not get it probably the same day as Toony. I looked at Wisely's exp yesterday I belive it was, and he was at 191m exp, as of now he's at 194.4m exp. I think hes pretty damned determined to get it soon.
99 HP, Attack, Strength, Defence, Summoning, Ranged, Herblore, Prayer, Agility, Magic, Slayer, Fletching, Fishing, Woodcutting, Mining, and Thieving.

SwreeTak
[ Display Name History ]

SwreeTak

Ice Giant Melter

• Members
  • 4,739 posts
  • RSN:SwreeTak
  • Clan:Arcane Chroniclers
Maxing slayer is an awesome achievement. But honestly I believe 200M rc xp is harder to gain that 200m slayer xp.

lGxorje.png

Add me if you so wish: SwreeTak

My_Eggs
[ Display Name History ]

My_Eggs

Ice Giant Melter

• Members
  • 3,514 posts

If Wisely Done keeps up his pace though, chances are he'll still beat Toony to the 200m mark, if not get it probably the same day as Toony. I looked at Wisely's exp yesterday I belive it was, and he was at 191m exp, as of now he's at 194.4m exp. I think hes pretty damned determined to get it soon.

Yeah, pretty sure Wisely can beat Toony to 200m. Wisley is now at 197.1m exp. Looks like he's gaining nearly 3m exp a day.

Pinata
[ Display Name History ]

Pinata

Scorpion Pit

• Members
  • 717 posts
  • RSN:Pinata
Well I know this thread is about Toony but I'm going to state while were talking about the soon to be skills at 200m, Dark Lust, apparently hasn't spent tokens on XP, maybe a just few rewards, so she could hypothetically somewhere in the 180m spend tokens on XP and grab rank 1. I don't think Toony can be surpassed by effigies, and neither Phoenix Odin.

Capes in order: Firemaking - Cooking - Construction - 99 Dungeoneering
- 120 Dungeoneering - Quest - Strength - Prayer - Herblore - Constitution
- Attack - Defence - Ranged - Runecrafting - Magic - Fletching - Mining

- Farming - Smithing - Slayer - Woodcutting - Summoning - Thieving - Hunter

- Fishing - Agility - Crafting - Divination - Max - Completionist

0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 0100 0101

Youmu
[ Display Name History ]

Youmu

Retired Website Crew

• Members
  • 4,622 posts
Whoa... I wonder if Wisely Done can beat Toony to 200m tomorrow :blink:

Phoenix Odin should start rcing now too. That way Toony would become the last 200m skill :D :P

douvdFX.jpg

Blog

Trimmed | Master Quester | Final Boss

Boss pets: Bombi | Shrimpy | Ellie | Tz-Rek Jad | Karil the Bobbled | Mega Ducklings

120s: Dungeoneering | Invention

My_Eggs
[ Display Name History ]

My_Eggs

Ice Giant Melter

• Members
  • 3,514 posts

Well I know this thread is about Toony but I'm going to state while were talking about the soon to be skills at 200m, Dark Lust, apparently hasn't spent tokens on XP, maybe a just few rewards, so she could hypothetically somewhere in the 180m spend tokens on XP and grab rank 1. I don't think Toony can be surpassed by effigies, and neither Phoenix Odin.

Nope, Toony can't be passed by effigies, I calculated it the other night. The next closest player is 150M Slay XP, who is at 152.9m exp, and even if his whole bank was filled with effigies (438) using all the lamps on slayer wouldn't even get him to 200m exp.

Yay0siris
[ Display Name History ]

Yay0siris

Bear Fur

• Members
  • 332 posts

Nope, Toony can't be passed by effigies, I calculated it the other night. The next closest player is 150M Slay XP, who is at 152.9m exp, and even if his whole bank was filled with effigies (438) using all the lamps on slayer wouldn't even get him to 200m exp.

i think he mean for dung

Yay0siris
[ Display Name History ]

Yay0siris

Bear Fur

• Members
  • 332 posts

he's really close to 200m defense experience, and if you check his adventure's log, you can see he is currently training it, so he will most likely coincide his slayer achievement with his defense, and maxed combat, achievement.

sorry, when i said this i mean constitution, not defense.

hatebringer
[ Display Name History ]

hatebringer

Hobgoblin Killer

• Members
  • 1,555 posts
  • RSN:Rage Forever
Wow that is one hell of an achievement... I can't believe that someone is that close, Ive also seen that Dungeoneering is alos very close to being reached in the 200M mark as well. This makes for an very stange time where soon every skill will have someone atleast totally maxed out. I think the other skills that dont have anyone are Runecrafting and... wait I dont think there are any... wow only 3 more skills till every skill has atleast one 200M xp player
99 Fletching 99 Attack 99 Constitution 99 Cooking 99 Strength
Gamertag: H8tebringer

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users