possibly greatest accomplishment skill wise ever!

SlayerMalk

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dung is still ~5m away from 200m though...

And rc is still the same old 400k.

If Wisely Done keeps up his pace though, chances are he'll still beat Toony to the 200m mark, if not get it probably the same day as Toony. I looked at Wisely's exp yesterday I belive it was, and he was at 191m exp, as of now he's at 194.4m exp. I think hes pretty damned determined to get it soon.

99 HP, Attack, Strength, Defence, Summoning, Ranged, Herblore, Prayer, Agility, Magic, Slayer, Fletching, Fishing, Woodcutting, Mining, and Thieving.

Jagex'd out of my untrimmed hp cape on 6/14/2011.

Dung is still ~5m away from 200m though...

And rc is still the same old 400k.

If Wisely Done keeps up his pace though, chances are he'll still beat Toony to the 200m mark, if not get it probably the same day as Toony. I looked at Wisely's exp yesterday I belive it was, and he was at 191m exp, as of now he's at 194.4m exp. I think hes pretty damned determined to get it soon.

Yeah, pretty sure Wisely can beat Toony to 200m. Wisley is now at 197.1m exp. Looks like he's gaining nearly 3m exp a day.

99 HP, Attack, Strength, Defence, Summoning, Ranged, Herblore, Prayer, Agility, Magic, Slayer, Fletching, Fishing, Woodcutting, Mining, and Thieving.

Well I know this thread is about Toony but I'm going to state while were talking about the soon to be skills at 200m, Dark Lust, apparently hasn't spent tokens on XP, maybe a just few rewards, so she could hypothetically somewhere in the 180m spend tokens on XP and grab rank 1. I don't think Toony can be surpassed by effigies, and neither Phoenix Odin.

Pinata.png
Capes in order: Firemaking - Cooking - Construction - 99 Dungeoneering
- 120 Dungeoneering - Quest - Strength - Prayer - Herblore - Constitution
- Attack - Defence - Ranged - Runecrafting - Magic - Fletching - Mining

- Farming - Smithing - Slayer - Woodcutting - Summoning - Thieving - Hunter

- Fishing - Agility - Crafting - Divination - Max - Completionist

0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 0100 0101

Whoa... I wonder if Wisely Done can beat Toony to 200m tomorrow :blink:

Phoenix Odin should start rcing now too. That way Toony would become the last 200m skill :D :P

douvdFX.jpg

Blog

Trimmed | Master Quester | Final Boss

Boss pets: Bombi | Shrimpy | Ellie | Tz-Rek Jad | Karil the Bobbled | Mega Ducklings

120s: Dungeoneering | Invention

Well I know this thread is about Toony but I'm going to state while were talking about the soon to be skills at 200m, Dark Lust, apparently hasn't spent tokens on XP, maybe a just few rewards, so she could hypothetically somewhere in the 180m spend tokens on XP and grab rank 1. I don't think Toony can be surpassed by effigies, and neither Phoenix Odin.

Nope, Toony can't be passed by effigies, I calculated it the other night. The next closest player is 150M Slay XP, who is at 152.9m exp, and even if his whole bank was filled with effigies (438) using all the lamps on slayer wouldn't even get him to 200m exp.

Nope, Toony can't be passed by effigies, I calculated it the other night. The next closest player is 150M Slay XP, who is at 152.9m exp, and even if his whole bank was filled with effigies (438) using all the lamps on slayer wouldn't even get him to 200m exp.

i think he mean for dung

he's really close to 200m defense experience, and if you check his adventure's log, you can see he is currently training it, so he will most likely coincide his slayer achievement with his defense, and maxed combat, achievement.

sorry, when i said this i mean constitution, not defense.

Wow that is one hell of an achievement... I can't believe that someone is that close, Ive also seen that Dungeoneering is alos very close to being reached in the 200M mark as well. This makes for an very stange time where soon every skill will have someone atleast totally maxed out. I think the other skills that dont have anyone are Runecrafting and... wait I dont think there are any... wow only 3 more skills till every skill has atleast one 200M xp player

99 Fletching 99 Attack 99 Constitution 99 Cooking 99 Strength

Gamertag: H8tebringer

h8tebringer-siggy-bloodskull-1.jpg

i think he mean for dung

What are you talking about? He says in his post "I don't think Toony can be surpassed by effigies." So I backed up his statement with fact seeing as how I did the calculations just the other night.

He could have stockpiled zeal too (I think, don't play SW)

Schmuall.png

give F2P a penny and they want a dime; give P2P a quarter, they want 100,000 dollars, your car, house, boat, social security number, credit card numbers, drivers license, clothes on your back and everything you ever owned or interacted with ever

inb4 "150 Slay Exp" uses 400k slayer points on exp and has 436 effigies

OBV NOT, but ya... Very nice achievement.

There's a limit on slayer points, something like 64K points which Enrix E B achieved sometime ago. I know what you meant, but just wanted to throw that out there.

langerkiller.png

Follow the progress of top players and my weekly updates here: 200M in all Skills

Latest Milestones Chart update : page 602

Latest top 15 update : page 602

6 slowest skills chart : page 563

So Wisely DID get his 200m before Toony did.

Now, the last 2 skills left... I hope Phoenix Odin actually gets started on his rcing. A double 200m party would be awesome :thumbsup:

douvdFX.jpg

Blog

Boss pets: Bombi | Shrimpy | Ellie | Tz-Rek Jad | Karil the Bobbled | Mega Ducklings

Looks like Wisely did it. On topic of Dark (now 150m, changed his name) he is unranked defence so that is pretty impressive to be 150m slayer xp at unranked defence.

I believe she's 54 Defence.

enaidlool.png

If you quote me please be sure to note that I'm extremely mad.

I guess toony won't be getting it the 12th. Don't know why he/she changed his/her mind.

Maybe he's trying to get Phoenix Odin to join Toony for a double 200m party. That's what I think :3

Or he just wants to intensify his crowd.

douvdFX.jpg

Blog

I don't know what you mean about it not happening today... Supposed to go down in 8 hours in world 138 Burthope slay master. Also, I think accomplishments as big as 200m slayer and runecrafting deserve their own separate parties.

nautica.png

nautica.png

Gratz indeed to Toony! :thumbsup:

Might want to keep an eye out for Odin as well, he recently hit 199.6m rc exp :ohnoes:

douvdFX.jpg

Blog

Gratz indeed to Toony! :thumbsup:

Might want to keep an eye out for Odin as well, he recently hit 199.6m rc exp :ohnoes:

Probably xp gained from dungeoneering, no doubt.

Main Account - Max cape achieved 10th September 2011
Noob Account - 2300 total and climbing 

6CCmn.jpg