possibly greatest accomplishment skill wise ever!

SlayerMalk

This video was made by Villandra, all credit goes to her. I am just posting this as it is a great reflection into a historical Runescape moment.

I didn't personally take any screenies of the party. Needless to say, it was a complete lagfest, the entire Burthope area by the slayer master was completely filled with people. Famous rs players, Jmods, and everybody else in between were there.

After his party, a ton of people went to FFA Corp... And that was also a sight to behold. Just picture Corp surrounded by hundreds of players lol. Props to Mod Cocoa and Mod Mat K for giving Toony a proper Jagex congratulations. I don't have any screenies of the Corp trip, or any vids. I'm sure some were taken, and maybe someone can add them in after.

MAJOR props to Toony.... 200m slay xp took him 2.5 years from 99, and it is undoubtedly is one of (if not possibly the greatest) achievements to happen in this game we all have come to love in our own way.

200mf.jpg

nautica.png

nautica.png

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just a slight bump.

Keep a watch on Phoenix Odin, he jumped from 400k to 75k left to 200m today! :thumbup:

douvdFX.jpg

Blog

Trimmed | Master Quester | Final Boss

Boss pets: Bombi | Shrimpy | Ellie | Tz-Rek Jad | Karil the Bobbled | Mega Ducklings

120s: Dungeoneering | Invention

• 3 months later...

Nice, a couple extra 0s behind his name. Grats? :blink:

Amitoz.png

Come to my Clan chat (I'm there if I'm online) if you wish to borrow a Green H'ween mask, Blue H'ween Mask, Red H'ween Mask, or Santa for a reasonable price.