True Ownage v THE Clan

Jack

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You guys are really distressed over this... this fight was clean for probably the first 5-10 mins. You guys then decide to have 2 snipers with you clear desire to have 0 in fight rules. I don't play that game. Never have never will. I even walked to your pile and told you if anymore snipers come over the no sniping rule is off. Shortly after it happened again.

Anyone who has dealt with mass sniping will say that a clan who has at times double our opts should have pulled away quite easily but today was not the case. We sniped and transitioned. You broke your own rules. You clearly outnumbered us and our quality showed through.

Our members honestly had a lot of fun tonight and after discussion with your officials it was clear that if a reach occurs there will be no rules set up that will be open for breaking like today.

BTW jack don't ever tell me I can't control my members or mention my clans activity. Anything I would desire to say I believe can be said through the score at the end of the fight.

Weird how people say THE will just have people come on here to have us save face when the majority posting I always see backing up t0. Aren't you all allies or something... hypocrisy at its finest at least I am honest about stuff. Can't say the same for the rest.

flamesig.jpg

Wasn't there for the war, But thanks for the fight The.

Only one person in your life will know the true value of your heart.

kitycat.png

True 0wnage Clan History

Member - 11th August 2009 - 30th October 2009

Council - 30 October 2009 - 6th March 2010

High Council - 6th March 2010 - 30th May 2010

Head Council - 30th May 2010 - 25th February 2011 (Retired)

Honoured Member - 25th February 2011 - 18th March 2011

Head Council - 18th March 2011 - Now

Ex-Legendz

He's talking about you guys. Why would he insult his clanmates? Also, I don't know about your clan, but we tend not to tank when we're being sniped. But honestly, the 62 kills we get despite being mass sniped shows how good YOU are at tanking.

It was a joke of a war, and just because one person may have hit you (which you have no proof off) that doesn't give you the right to send 4/5 snipers and then mass snipe for over half an hour.

So are you saying that your main pile is the equivalent to less members mass sniping? I'm confused what you mean by that.

Since your general idea about warring is slightly distorted, I'll help you out. I know you guys aren't used to having piles, but when you do, you generally throw binds at your targets before they can run off. However if you have snipers on you, it's harder because in robes you have less Defense bonus so you get hit more by the opposing snipers - thus leading the binders and blasters putting their rune on, which eventually ends up with no binding. Therefore the target can run free and no kill is gained, although their food is reduced.

When you're being mass sniped, the chance of having binds hit on your target is very slim. So it's harder for us to get kills. The fact we still averaged a kill per minute with on average 18 people in the portal with no binds shows your tanking abilities. And whilst our members are doing their work to get the target down, your whole clan is reducing the amount of food we have individually, thus resulting in you accumulating kills against the rules.

When we both had our original piles at the beginning sticking to the rules we were gaining 3 kills to every 1 you got. The score would've been around 120-40 I estimate, have you had not mass sniped.

You deserve an epic face palm for not checking out my clan dude. I don't see THE in my clan area on here, do you? :)

You guys are really distressed over this... this fight was clean for probably the first 5-10 mins. You guys then decide to have 2 snipers with you clear desire to have 0 in fight rules. I don't play that game. Never have never will. I even walked to your pile and told you if anymore snipers come over the no sniping rule is off. Shortly after it happened again.

Anyone who has dealt with mass sniping will say that a clan who has at times double our opts should have pulled away quite easily but today was not the case. We sniped and transitioned. You broke your own rules. You clearly outnumbered us and our quality showed through.

Our members honestly had a lot of fun tonight and after discussion with your officials it was clear that if a reach occurs there will be no rules set up that will be open for breaking like today.

BTW jack don't ever tell me I can't control my members or mention my clans activity. Anything I would desire to say I believe can be said through the score at the end of the fight.

Weird how people say THE will just have people come on here to have us save face when the majority posting I always see backing up t0. Aren't you all allies or something... hypocrisy at its finest at least I am honest about stuff. Can't say the same for the rest.

If you have ANY sort of pictures of OUR snipers on your main pile, I'd like to know. Besides, I am completely sure you're just being overly dramatic. I would definately think they would have just done it "accidently". On the other hand, you just went over board with your 60% snipers on our pile.

If the board wants to know exactly what happened, here it is, and there is no bias in this:

We took it easy at first for the first 30 minutes, thinking they'd stop anytime soon, but wasn't the case. We all gained a regroup to our portal (proof from our video) and then we saw a bunch of THE Snipers around 7-8 (that's when we sent out snipers), we dealt it nicely acting like a huge anti-snipe unit , didn't work for long as they got the whole clan mass sniping.

I don't see why your the ONLY clan we have ever fought that seem to have given us problems in wars. EVERY single clan we fought gave us a clean, respectable fight. If you don't believe what I say, go ahead and go round asking who we fought. It's ONLY you guys.

T0 seems quite mad about their win. It seems to me that they call mass sniping and yet they made the difference in kills so little. I don't think your members were tanking them off like you say. Don't worry THE we know who's beast.

Let's bring out the past wars with THE.

1st War: 2 Rounds Matched Opts - Win

2nd War: 1 Hour CWRI - Similar to this - Uh oh, we gained more kills than you did, when you had more numbers. And oh, you mass sniped to get the win.

If you want to prove yourself the 4th time, please war us again if you really think you can beat us. Show us the quality that I've failed to see from you guys. :thumbup:

This is all I'm going to post, as I said earlier, hit me up with a war in #t0@swiftIRC and show us your "Quality" as we are a incredibly [cabbage] clan, with horrible tanks and what not. It should be easy for you guys eh?

warriasig.png

sparkle0mj.gifLeader of True 0wnagesparkle0mj.gif

Forums || Memberlist || Recruitment Topic

[Proud Clan Europe Senior Member]

You guys then decide to have 2 snipers with you clear desire to have 0 in fight rules.

You keep on saying that we had snipers, but i am yet to see any proof :unsure:

I know that for the first part of the fight we never set ANY snipers, nor let ANYONE go and snipe, until the 30 minute mark, where we thought it'd only be fair since you'd been sniping us for the majority of the war.

This next picture shows one of your members hitting one of ours, 3 minutes in, this could quite clearly be an accident so we chose to ignore it, are you sure this isn't what happened when we "sniped" you?

101106201111.png

ranksf.png

mostloved.png

Making a mountain out of a molehill? :rolleyes:

Gratz t0, I would understand you guys complaining if you lost lol,

Well done "the" you guys kept it close, and atleast you guys seemed to have fun! :thumbup:

My clan holds the record for the longest fight,

My clan was the first clan to have a fight on RS2,

My clan was the first clan to win a fight on RS2,

My clan invented the name calling technique,

My clan was the first clan to max options both in and out of the wilderness,

My clan was the first clan to pk with 150 members,

My clan was a part of the single biggest war between two clans,

My clan holds the record for the largest turnout in history from one clan.

What has your clan done that's so special?

Firstly I never made any comment about being able to control your members and about your activity. So don't even try putting words into my mouth and making a meal out of something I didn't even say.

Secondly, you keep bringing up the score of the fight. In Matched Opts, you always end with 0 against us. That itself, is enough evidence to show that without your cheating tactics you wouldn't have got half the kills you got yesterday, hell you'd have called off returning. Any other clan we fight never gives us any problems. Every single time we've had a CWRI with you, we've shown our dominance and then you've had to send your 7/8 man sniper unit to gain anything from the war. I know that's how warring was 10 years ago without TeamSpeak but clans are a little better now mate, you should step it up too.

Finally, I'm not distressed. I walked to your pile and asked you to stop sniping us before you were anywhere near us. We also sent people to your IRC to get into contact with you to stop the sniping, but you couldn't do the same? We weren't sniping you, you're making up excuses with absolutely no evidence. It's sad but I'm really not surprised. I think this picture sums up the fact that you broke the rules first.

101106201111.png

You deserve an epic face palm for not checking out my clan dude. I don't see THE in my clan area on here, do you? :)

Hope my comments helped you to better your warring abilities. Just because you're in RSD doesn't mean that you personally are any good. The 'epic face palm' (what kind of person uses this langauage lol) is with you 'dude' because what I said proved everything that happened.

Are we done now or you still going to orgasm that you had to cheat to come close to us yesterday and still lose?

Genesis Leader

Ending Templar & Trial Caller of The Rising

Ex-Leader of Silent Ember - Ex-Leader of True Ownage - Ex-Leader of Legendz

Former Tip.It Clan Community Leader

101106201923p.png

101106202037a.png

Check out the CC. Your own member has the evidence I need. At 1:54 into your video is when you can SEE Minnie saying "Do N O T snipe". Shortly after I come over and tell you guys that if you do not stop sniping we will take the rules off (you are piling Nike at the time). You can see a white dot come over and then walk away (Me).

It didnt stop and thats when WE started sniping which is BEFORE your proof. Why would your members be saying "stop sniping" in the cc before that moment. Our sniping started at about 2:00 in.

We gave you warning that if you were going to break your own rules we werent going to adhere to them.

Btw I looked at the last vid (of our last CWRI). Looking at reactions to both this one and last one well.... For T0 to talk so down to us about our sniping your members sure do flip out over sniping.... We know you cant handle it haha. Your binds slack your piling gets severely disorganized and you get dragged. Our snipers are usually our more consistent tanks (everyone can have an off day of course). Also as I explained to one of your members in our IRC (think it was Rachel?) our sniping is very organized and precise. We do SPECIFIC things to disorganize a clan from our experience in the top 10. We learned from there and it has been something of a strong suit for us for quite some time. We have been accused of "mass sniping" before when we only have 4 snipers because we are "just that good". It always seems to however be from clans that are just not that experienced with warring.... Oh well.

Like I have stated previously. T0 is known to panic when there are snipers. Any clan I have witnessed to mass snipe has always been piled upon and the lead always furthered by the clan with quality and organization. You should have been able to pick us off with your opts and "quality" over us. The problem was we used organized chaos to pile you with our lower opts. We would snipe a couple people and then all switch to 1 pile. We ko'ed NUMEROUS members of yours doing that.... It is how we were able to end with such a close score.

Btw my bad jack on accusing you of saying that stuff about our members.... it was your member Dazuz.

Anyway, I knew that THE leaders can't control their members, so it wasn't really a big surprise that they started (mass) sniping. I guess it's too hard to lose in a fair fight.

Lets not try to take potshots now.

flamesig.jpg

Lol a 13 man pull

"The" had a bad pull, I think i've seen Uk with a pull around 13 before.

Couldn't have said it any better :thumbup:

My clan holds the record for the longest fight,

My clan was the first clan to have a fight on RS2,

My clan was the first clan to win a fight on RS2,

My clan invented the name calling technique,

My clan was the first clan to max options both in and out of the wilderness,

My clan was the first clan to pk with 150 members,

My clan was a part of the single biggest war between two clans,

My clan holds the record for the largest turnout in history from one clan.

What has your clan done that's so special?

This next picture shows one of your members hitting one of ours, 3 minutes in, this could quite clearly be an accident so we chose to ignore it, are you sure this isn't what happened when we "sniped" you?

101106201111.png

What rachel said

545309large.gif

girlst0.png

Forums | SwiftIRC: #t0 | Memberlist

Please tell us the names or give us some pictures. Are you sure that wasn't just an excuse? I mean if we look at the history, you can easily see that you've done something similar before. Also, one more time: if and when the piles meet or if and when you walk/ran through the enemy pile, you will get hit. That doesn't count as sniping. This is sniping:

0711201000352.png

Oh wait, let me rephrase that: MASS SNIPING.

I'm sure they did and I'm sure you keep telling that to them. I had a lot fun after T0 officials gave me freedom to snipe you just like I wanted to! The first 3 minutes without you sniping was nice too.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5luFG8THr0w

Let's play RuneScape!

Well, if Jack can't tell you that, I will: you can't control your members or your activity. You had over half of your pile walking around the map randomly. Watch the video.

I'm pretty sure we didn't ask them to, but if we did: I agree.

Making a mountain out of a molehill? :rolleyes:

Gratz t0, I would understand you guys complaining if you lost lol,

Well done "the" you guys kept it close, and atleast you guys seemed to have fun! :thumbup:

Just warning others.

No you wouldn't. You'd say we're crying just because we lost. We won even though THE broke the rules and now we're warning other clans.

Though it's pretty common knowledge that THE mass snipes, but it never hurts to say it one more time.

http://img248.imageshack.us/img248/3711/101106201923p.png

http://img248.imageshack.us/img248/1141/101106202037a.png

Check out the CC. Your own member has the evidence I need. At 1:54 into your video is when you can SEE Minnie saying "Do N O T snipe". Shortly after I come over and tell you guys that if you do not stop sniping we will take the rules off (you are piling Nike at the time). You can see a white dot come over and then walk away (Me).

It didnt stop and thats when WE started sniping which is BEFORE your proof. Why would your members be saying "stop sniping" in the cc before that moment. Our sniping started at about 2:00 in.

We gave you warning that if you were going to break your own rules we werent going to adhere to them.

Btw I looked at the last vid (of our last CWRI). Looking at reactions to both this one and last one well.... For T0 to talk so down to us about our sniping your members sure do flip out over sniping.... We know you cant handle it haha. Your binds slack your piling gets severely disorganized and you get dragged. Our snipers are usually our more consistent tanks (everyone can have an off day of course). Also as I explained to one of your members in our IRC (think it was Rachel?) our sniping is very organized and precise. We do SPECIFIC things to disorganize a clan from our experience in the top 10. We learned from there and it has been something of a strong suit for us for quite some time. We have been accused of "mass sniping" before when we only have 4 snipers because we are "just that good". It always seems to however be from clans that are just not that experienced with warring.... Oh well.

Like I have stated previously. T0 is known to panic when there are snipers. Any clan I have witnessed to mass snipe has always been piled upon and the lead always furthered by the clan with quality and organization. You should have been able to pick us off with your opts and "quality" over us. The problem was we used organized chaos to pile you with our lower opts. We would snipe a couple people and then all switch to 1 pile. We ko'ed NUMEROUS members of yours doing that.... It is how we were able to end with such a close score.

Btw my bad jack on accusing you of saying that stuff about our members.... it was your member Dazuz.

Anyway, I knew that THE leaders can't control their members, so it wasn't really a big surprise that they started (mass) sniping. I guess it's too hard to lose in a fair fight.

Lets not try to take potshots now.

Actually, if you look at the video, that's you next to our pile warning us. You know what REAL officials do when they even think that someone is breaking the rules? THEY TAKE ACTION. Just to make sure they spammed "stop sniping". Yet you haven't provided ANY names, pictures or anything of the snipers you're whining about. We got the whole video and multiple pictures of half of your members sniping. It sounds more like an excuse to start sniping.

One more time: when there's even the slightest chance that someone is breaking the rules, you MUST do something. That's the way to CONTROL your clan.

We're "flipping" because you've done it twice now. You can't control your members, so we're warning others. Of course they start slacking and we get disorganized when there's 10 people hitting us randomly.

It really looked like you had your best tanks sniping and I've seen w141 teams do better snipe than you. And to skip your lovely ad of your nonexistent skills: are you telling me you weren't mass sniping? And yes, not that experienced and yet you lost and you've lost before. Only reason why you won the run in before this one is that you started mass sniping us. And not to sound mean, but you've been gone from top-10 for ages and top-10 now is pretty pathetic, but still better than it used to be. You're having problems with a small low leveled and inexperienced clan like T0, that's strange? According to your ad of your skills, you're one of the best, right?

I wouldn't call it panic. More like "Oh nice, here we go again!". You're telling me about 15 player main pile is enough to KO your 10 snipers fast enough? Are you sure you aren't just trying to annoy us with your lovely lines? Anyway, could we go back to your accusation and get some proof? You can yell that stuff all you want, but it doesn't get you anywhere. You need a bit better trolling skills to annoy me and I'm not stopping.

You can't really deny it. You've done it before and you had over half of your members running around the map randomly. You call that "control"?

Though I hate mass sniping and rule breaking, I love the aftermath. It's always nice to talk with the enemy clan members and see their angry posts (without any proof).

True Ownage

(CWA based, 110+ F2P, 75+ defence & 70+ magic)

"I am against religion because it teaches us to be satisfied with not understanding the world." - Richard Dawkins

"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe." - Albert Einstein

"There was once a time when everybody believed in at least some form of God and religion ruled the world; It was called dark ages." - Greydon Square

"The man who has no sense of history, is like a man who has no ears or eyes" - Adolf Hitler (Don't let the past repeat itself)

Check out the CC. Your own member has the evidence I need. At 1:54 into your video is when you can SEE Minnie saying "Do N O T snipe". Shortly after I come over and tell you guys that if you do not stop sniping we will take the rules off (you are piling Nike at the time).

Yeah i said that, but not in that context at all, someone asked if sniping was on so i said do not snipe, we did not send out any snipers out until the 30 minute mark (like i said in my previous post). :)

0711201000353.png

Also as I explained to one of your members in our IRC (think it was Rachel?) our sniping is very organized and precise. We do SPECIFIC things to disorganize a clan from our experience in the top 10. We learned from there and it has been something of a strong suit for us for quite some time. We have been accused of "mass sniping" before when we only have 4 snipers because we are "just that good".

Yep you explain that to me, to which i replied "(21:28:53) <|Rachel> I know how switching works, and i know how mass sniping works :s" It's quite easy to tell the difference, but sniping was OFF in this war, so there shouldn't have needed to be an explanation.

We are known to panic when there are snipers on us? Sorry, since when have we be known to do this? :blink: And are you now admitting to mass sniping? :unsure:

Yes you managed to ko some of our members, because they were either VERY low on food, or completely OUT, due to being sniped for most of the war, i was sniped out twice, a long with other members, i'm not sure how 3 snipers would achieve sniping out half the clan, no matter how "good" your methods are.

You seem to be saying that you didn't mass snipe in one post, but then saying you did in another, confusing, is it not? :huh:

ranksf.png

mostloved.png

Check out the CC. Your own member has the evidence I need. At 1:54 into your video

The video is sped up. Your logic is invalid. It's still after:

101106201111.png

Genesis Leader

Ending Templar & Trial Caller of The Rising

Ex-Leader of Silent Ember - Ex-Leader of True Ownage - Ex-Leader of Legendz

Former Tip.It Clan Community Leader

If t0 was worth to panic over snipers then you should see t0 member running away from the main pile left,right,back and front instead of staying with the pile and you'll see them whining in the cc about the snipers as well as throw on armour just so they can survive and not take it off to bind. Yet in the screenies posted I can see t0 members in bind robes and throwing binds with prayer on. How can u claim that t0 panics about snipers. As for you mass sniping, in the 1st CWRI we had together, I specifically remember a group of more than 4 people from YOUR CLAN coming to our pile to SNIPE when it was stated only 2 snipers. As for trying to say T0 is the one that started sniping 1st and using our screenies as prove, where are your screenies to show it. I have yet to see any screenies from you showing any T0 members near your pile sniping. If there were, what are their names. That much you should be able to give us to prove that T0 did snipe your 1st, that T0 started the rule breaking. But at the moment all I see is no prove of the stated rule breaking that T0 is said to commit. Lay the proof out before going further into this.

Only one person in your life will know the true value of your heart.

kitycat.png

True 0wnage Clan History

Member - 11th August 2009 - 30th October 2009

Council - 30 October 2009 - 6th March 2010

High Council - 6th March 2010 - 30th May 2010

Head Council - 30th May 2010 - 25th February 2011 (Retired)

Honoured Member - 25th February 2011 - 18th March 2011

Head Council - 18th March 2011 - Now

Ex-Legendz

Why would your members be saying "stop sniping" in the cc before that moment.

i said it in that moment because you walked to our pile and claimed we were sniping you

i said that because before i jump to accusations i first must make sure if 'the' clan's accusations are real or fake, therefore i said "stop sniping" just to make sure

then i realize that there was no1 from t0 sniping but 7/8 ppl from 'the' sniping

enought said

Wont even bother anymore. It is honestly like you guys cant read and then attempt to troll. Talking about tanking quality and such when its clear from the score that wasnt the case...... If we are so bad how did we lose by such a small amount (when comparing opts). We were obviously doing something right. There has not once been denial by myself that we mass sniped. You guys cant read. I straight up told my members after your members wouldnt stop sniping to go do it to them. I have no clue why we accepted no sniping rules in the first place. We sniped and transitioned. We made you guys get dragged. We kept the score close due to opts.

Dont break your "no sniping rules" next time and we wont do it. When a clan breaks rules a few times the rules are considered off to our standards. Next time control your members better or dont set up such stupid rules to where the likelihood of them being broken is high.

Whatever gratz on your win. Should we fight again it will have a 4 sniper cap and not have it where people are able to break such rules (from either side). We have fought COUNTLESS clans and not had issues with them from Solace, Tko Blitz.... heck even POISON gives us a clean fight. Will get back to Warria06 when people come back from break/exams.

flamesig.jpg