True Ownage v THE Clan

Jack

Lol a 13 man pull

"The" had a bad pull, I think i've seen Uk with a pull around 13 before.

Oh I see what you did there. Coming from a clan who makes it mandatory to go to a playoff wasting their time running around in holiday items pretending they don't care. :thumbsup:

Tbh, i wasn't at the fight where we wrecked you in holiday item's. Also when do we make it mandatory to go to a playoff?

Uhm we left not even 10 minutes in tyvm.

You left because you was losing tyvm.

DownfallLightning.png

crownn.gifDownfall Member

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I clearly don't see the point in continuing on this. Its the past and should be let go. Yea, I understand its a warning to other clan but right at the moment its looks ridiculous.

Only one person in your life will know the true value of your heart.

kitycat.png

True 0wnage Clan History

Member - 11th August 2009 - 30th October 2009

Council - 30 October 2009 - 6th March 2010

High Council - 6th March 2010 - 30th May 2010

Head Council - 30th May 2010 - 25th February 2011 (Retired)

Honoured Member - 25th February 2011 - 18th March 2011

Head Council - 18th March 2011 - Now

Ex-Legendz

While I'm pleased that the topic has gotten to 4 pages, it should be possible to discuss the outcome of the war without the blatant flaming and baiting that's been going on.

I'm not going to remove posts now but any posts of this type after this warning will be removed.

polvCwJ.gif
"It's not a rest for me, it's a rest for the weights." - Dom Mazzetti

You guys are really distressed over this... this fight was clean for probably the first 5-10 mins. You guys then decide to have 2 snipers with you clear desire to have 0 in fight rules. I don't play that game. Never have never will. I even walked to your pile and told you if anymore snipers come over the no sniping rule is off. Shortly after it happened again.

Anyone who has dealt with mass sniping will say that a clan who has at times double our opts should have pulled away quite easily but today was not the case. We sniped and transitioned. You broke your own rules. You clearly outnumbered us and our quality showed through.

Our members honestly had a lot of fun tonight and after discussion with your officials it was clear that if a reach occurs there will be no rules set up that will be open for breaking like today.

BTW jack don't ever tell me I can't control my members or mention my clans activity. Anything I would desire to say I believe can be said through the score at the end of the fight.

Weird how people say THE will just have people come on here to have us save face when the majority posting I always see backing up t0. Aren't you all allies or something... hypocrisy at its finest at least I am honest about stuff. Can't say the same for the rest.

Firstly I never made any comment about being able to control your members and about your activity. So don't even try putting words into my mouth and making a meal out of something I didn't even say.

Secondly, you keep bringing up the score of the fight. In Matched Opts, you always end with 0 against us. That itself, is enough evidence to show that without your cheating tactics you wouldn't have got half the kills you got yesterday, hell you'd have called off returning. Any other clan we fight never gives us any problems. Every single time we've had a CWRI with you, we've shown our dominance and then you've had to send your 7/8 man sniper unit to gain anything from the war. I know that's how warring was 10 years ago without TeamSpeak but clans are a little better now mate, you should step it up too.

Finally, I'm not distressed. I walked to your pile and asked you to stop sniping us before you were anywhere near us. We also sent people to your IRC to get into contact with you to stop the sniping, but you couldn't do the same? We weren't sniping you, you're making up excuses with absolutely no evidence. It's sad but I'm really not surprised. I think this picture sums up the fact that you broke the rules first.

101106201111.png

You deserve an epic face palm for not checking out my clan dude. I don't see THE in my clan area on here, do you? :)

Hope my comments helped you to better your warring abilities. Just because you're in RSD doesn't mean that you personally are any good. The 'epic face palm' (what kind of person uses this langauage lol) is with you 'dude' because what I said proved everything that happened.

Are we done now or you still going to orgasm that you had to cheat to come close to us yesterday and still lose?

I don't think someone who keeps using YOU when responding to me when I am not in THE can insult me about my language. Obviously you've never met someone on the internet. OT: The fight was close, if THE was mass sniping the numbers shouldn't have been so close. I don't get why you're complaining about a win, it doesn't make sense to me.

You guys are really distressed over this... this fight was clean for probably the first 5-10 mins. You guys then decide to have 2 snipers with you clear desire to have 0 in fight rules. I don't play that game. Never have never will. I even walked to your pile and told you if anymore snipers come over the no sniping rule is off. Shortly after it happened again.

Anyone who has dealt with mass sniping will say that a clan who has at times double our opts should have pulled away quite easily but today was not the case. We sniped and transitioned. You broke your own rules. You clearly outnumbered us and our quality showed through.

Our members honestly had a lot of fun tonight and after discussion with your officials it was clear that if a reach occurs there will be no rules set up that will be open for breaking like today.

BTW jack don't ever tell me I can't control my members or mention my clans activity. Anything I would desire to say I believe can be said through the score at the end of the fight.

Weird how people say THE will just have people come on here to have us save face when the majority posting I always see backing up t0. Aren't you all allies or something... hypocrisy at its finest at least I am honest about stuff. Can't say the same for the rest.

Firstly I never made any comment about being able to control your members and about your activity. So don't even try putting words into my mouth and making a meal out of something I didn't even say.

Secondly, you keep bringing up the score of the fight. In Matched Opts, you always end with 0 against us. That itself, is enough evidence to show that without your cheating tactics you wouldn't have got half the kills you got yesterday, hell you'd have called off returning. Any other clan we fight never gives us any problems. Every single time we've had a CWRI with you, we've shown our dominance and then you've had to send your 7/8 man sniper unit to gain anything from the war. I know that's how warring was 10 years ago without TeamSpeak but clans are a little better now mate, you should step it up too.

Finally, I'm not distressed. I walked to your pile and asked you to stop sniping us before you were anywhere near us. We also sent people to your IRC to get into contact with you to stop the sniping, but you couldn't do the same? We weren't sniping you, you're making up excuses with absolutely no evidence. It's sad but I'm really not surprised. I think this picture sums up the fact that you broke the rules first.

101106201111.png

You deserve an epic face palm for not checking out my clan dude. I don't see THE in my clan area on here, do you? :)

Hope my comments helped you to better your warring abilities. Just because you're in RSD doesn't mean that you personally are any good. The 'epic face palm' (what kind of person uses this langauage lol) is with you 'dude' because what I said proved everything that happened.

Are we done now or you still going to orgasm that you had to cheat to come close to us yesterday and still lose?

I don't think someone who keeps using YOU when responding to me when I am not in THE can insult me about my language. Obviously you've never met someone on the internet. OT: The fight was close, if THE was mass sniping the numbers shouldn't have been so close. I don't get why you're complaining about a win, it doesn't make sense to me.

If they were mass sniping the kills shoulda been close. Its not like a huge 100vs100 or around that war where u can k0 every pile, its a dam sight easier to tank small opts and when uve got alot of snipers on u in a small opted war then ur piles gonna drag you off easy as u cant really 1 hit some1 unless there really really (cabbage) at tanking.

envy42.png

Being no fan of 'THE' obviously. Seems they did very well with their numbers. The fight was pretty close the entire time, I have to give them props for that.

Grats on your win T0.

Vanzant

Bk Leader

Looking for a war? Contact me <3

RSN: Vanzant

Bk Forums Account: Anthony

Msn: [email protected]

IRC: Irc.swiftirc.net #blacknights

Care to join Bk? Sign up at www.rs-blacknights.com!

While I'm pleased that the topic has gotten to 4 pages, it should be possible to discuss the outcome of the war without the blatant flaming and baiting that's been going on.

I'm not going to remove posts now but any posts of this type after this warning will be removed.

I don't think this warning was hard to understand. ;)

65495229.png

With love to one, friendship to many, and good will to all.