The Crew Wants You!

Hiya! Just thought I'd let you guys know I changed my username from 'Triquos' to 'Slayer Cape' in Runescape. So the link posted in my application for my hiscores will now be under 'Slayer Cape' instead of 'Triquos'. Please let me know if I need to tell Staff_Applications for this change of info

2vuhgcn.png

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hiya! Just thought I'd let you guys know I changed my username from 'Triquos' to 'Slayer Cape' in Runescape. So the link posted in my application for my hiscores will now be under 'Slayer Cape' instead of 'Triquos'. Please let me know if I need to tell Staff_Applications for this change of info

Noted - thank you :)

Posted Image

- 99 fletching | 99 thieving | 99 construction | 99 herblore | 99 smithing | 99 woodcutting -

- 99 runecrafting - 99 prayer - 125 combat - 95 farming -

- Blog - DeviantART - Book Reviews & Blog

I have a question, does the guide section of crew involve player-made guides as well?

If you're referring to the player-made guides in the AoW, no.

As a Guides Editor you would be working on the guides and pages on the main site, updating them when Jagex updates the game as well as look into player submissions. This includes the changing on item, bestiary and quest pages at times.

Keep in mind that applications are closing today.

ms_julie.png

jafjepediasig.jpg

angel2w.gif Tip.It Website Crew Leader

[hide=Quotes]

I love it how Jafje comes outa nowhere and answers my questions

Hehe now we know what real life does...drugs, drugs, more drugs. Thank god we are addicted to something that won't kill us.

[/hide]

Well, all I can say now is good luck to all applicants. I wonder who will be the new faces of the crew... :-k

douvdFX.jpg

Blog

Trimmed | Master Quester | Final Boss

Boss pets: Bombi | Shrimpy | Ellie | Tz-Rek Jad | Karil the Bobbled | Mega Ducklings

120s: Dungeoneering | Invention